A Good Happy Thread For ONCE?

Telisha

Look all this meanness and smack talking has lead me to believe we need a happy thread for once so have decided to work my brain on what we can do instead of that :p

So here goes:

If this is your first world would you play it again after everything you have gone through on this one?

If you were able to have any tribe mate you wanted to win this world with which one would it be?

If you had the ability to win this world after having that tribe mate why do you think they would be the proper person to win it with?

If you could have a ten man tribe which players would you choose?

Who do you think is the best leader at the current moment? (and why)

Which matters most a good tribe mate or a good leader? (Careful not to start yelling at each other over this one)

Where do you see this world leading to?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop or lolly if you are in uk?

If you could choose a type of cookie what kinda?

If there were more women that played this do you think we should start a world with an all women tribe? (haha)

Have fun with your answers and please don't argue would hate to see this thread end up like that. It is meant to be fun and to encourage people to remember this is a game at the end of the day and we all are people, even if we are behind a computer screen when you are yelling at us we all have feelings. So in this thread its ok to huggles all you want.

Oh and by the way Callous stole my cookies and I want them back as I was rather found of my cookies. If you have seen said cookies please report them imediately.

DeletedUser

Bored so I'll post (sun)

If this is your first world would you play it again after everything you have gone through on this one?

Not my first world but first I played seriously without me having to quit early because of college though I almost quit this world also because of work but yes I would like to play this world again as I got to meet nice people along the way.

If you were able to have any tribe mate you wanted to win this world with which one would it be?

SPAM members of course.

If you had the ability to win this world after having that tribe mate why do you think they would be the proper person to win it with?

Because I love these guys. :icon_redface:

Can it be 24? And +1 other person cause I miss my daddy. (You know who you are :D)

DYLAN. Why? Hmm maybe because the time I'm seriously debating on quitting something new happens as I find myself in SPAM and feel myself inspired or something.... I can't explain really but I do believe he is the best. :icon_cool:

Which matters most a good tribe mate or a good leader? (Careful not to start yelling at each other over this one)

Both. I believe it's useless to have one without the other.

Huggles!!!! :p Nah probably more wars in the future.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop or lolly if you are in uk?

No idea but if I get to UK I'll tell you.

Cookies and Cream

If there were more women that played this do you think we should start a world with an all women tribe? (haha)

Yes! I would like for SPAM to merge with them. That will be AWESOME!

DeletedUser

If it was my first, then sure

Too many D:

Cause they're awesome obviously?

Witchy, Pat, Blody, Rage, Benz, Blue, Sean, Spag, Jake, you? :icon_wink:

Sp.ag. If nothing else, for keeping valour strong and still alive...

Leader obviously. You can have the most amazing players in the world but without leadership noone will take charge and they'll eventually lose.

Well since there is lack of excitement at the moment, I feel tensions rising and only a matter of time before someone declares and starts off a huge war...

I can never wait to get the the centre and usually bite it halfway :icon_redface:

White chip Macedonian nut from subway!

Valour has 6 women (last time I checked) so we're nearly there already...

Ack3rl3y

Not my first world nope - and there have been times I (we) have been close to quitting, but I'd play it again sure.

Going to list top6 choices here as can't really pick one. All are great players, friendly and talkative etc.
Asta Lapasta, Specialbrew., Tiger lady, Lady of Rage, Alias Dragonov and Spaggy (Capsule Corp.)

All good at co-ordination, selfless players who'll support/nuke/help any way they can. Patient and have good understandings of the game.

Asta Lapasta
Specialbrew
Spaggy (Capsule Corp.)
Bloodhood
Henchman
Lord Anubis
Alphabonkers
Invincible (RIP)
King Matt II
Blodyx

Biased though it may be going to say Spag. Don't really know any of the other leaders well enough to choose them.

Good tribe mate.
Good leader bad tribe mates = nothing gets done anyway.
Bad leader good tribemates = tribemates take the initiative and things still get done.

Sooner or later there has to be a large scale war, though I see the ending being a merge / taking of one or two secrets to make a full set and nobody being able to re-take one from said tribe in the timeslot given. Takes a while to crack through a village of 50k/50k/50k (and they'll have at least that there).

Zero. That's right, I bite.

Milk choc chip. Or terrys choc orange cookie.. that would rock.

It would be cool to see, but I'm going to say no - as you'd take blodyx away from me :icon_sad:.

Have fun with your answers and please don't argue would hate to see this thread end up like that. It is meant to be fun and to encourage people to remember this is a game at the end of the day and we all are people, even if we are behind a computer screen when you are yelling at us we all have feelings. So in this thread its ok to huggles all you want.
*HUGGLES*

Oh and by the way Callous stole my cookies and I want them back as I was rather found of my cookies. If you have seen said cookies please report them imediately.
Yeah.. about those cookies.

DeletedUser95493

Yeah..... =]

Dwild. Because he's black. 8)

Dwild is strong, fast and black. Need i say more? o_O

Myself, Juanune, Alysta, Light It Up, Fifth Element Choice, Dwild (Because he's black), phpflash (Marcel is black), Zambouta, Jean & James.

Me because i'm terrible. '.'

Good tribe mates. They take initiative and get things done. ~.~

World War III

Same as flash. I bite. :p

Choc chips. nomnomnom >.<

Would be funny to see it happen. >:O

DeletedUser

Its not, but had many laughs on this world, so yup.

If I had to pick just one, it would be Tony. Second world playing with him, great person/friend and really good at the game.

I think just his overall attitude. He knows his stuff, but isnt a douche about it. People respect that and it leads to him being really easy and fun to work with. Which is why i play this game, for fun.

Myself (obviously)
IcehotPenguin
SpoecialBrew.
Blodyx
Sc0ter
Light it up
Tiger Lady
LachesisSpliendo
Asingato
Spag

and my mate Rj but his account on 60 fails :p

Unbiased i would go with the duke of Booze, i dont know how Clam/SmexC/Biteme havent turned that tribe into dust yet.

Good tribe mate. You can be a great leader but distance yourself or have other tribe obligations that keeps you away from the day to day things. Mates have your back on the small stuff, leaders more of the longer term/bigger stuff.

Hopefully some interesting twists and turns. Please no more merging...and maybe a tribe will actually finish a war they started without recruiting people they shoulda rimmed.

0, I bite aswell ;)

Chocolate Chip

A lot of women play this world, however i dont see them all gathering together just for the sole point of having an all women tribe. Would be interesting to see though.

DeletedUser

Perry (juanune), Probably the most devious, cunning individual i've ever encoutered in my tribalwars career. If you take her stuff to heart, then you should die irl.

She could win you over in any arguement and turn the tide with >9000 words.

Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry

Perry when she lead anon26, what a beautiful world she has made by inviting 600 kind hearted people (sun)

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars has a lot more to offer I believe, if there was a good enough incentive then I probably would. As for redoing this specific world, no. I think there is little I would do differently or better if restarting.

I wouldn't wish anyone to win the world, its bloody boring. However should SPAM continue to go on, any of the members in that tribe. If one player, have to be kimmy.

Shes my girlfriend :icon_redface:

24 man tribe?

Errr...errr...no comment.

Early game...good tribe leader, then leans towards good members as you go through the game

Boredum and hugs

I have been in an all womens tribe. They are fun for a short while, but generally dont get anywhere and die off. Also, there is never 100% women in a womens tribe.

Telisha

Not my first world nope - and there have been times I (we) have been close to quitting, but I'd play it again sure.

Going to list top6 choices here as can't really pick one. All are great players, friendly and talkative etc.
Asta Lapasta, Specialbrew., Tiger lady, Lady of Rage, Alias Dragonov and Spaggy (Capsule Corp.)

All good at co-ordination, selfless players who'll support/nuke/help any way they can. Patient and have good understandings of the game.

Asta Lapasta
Specialbrew
Spaggy (Capsule Corp.)
Bloodhood
Henchman
Lord Anubis
Alphabonkers
Invincible (RIP)
King Matt II
Blodyx

Biased though it may be going to say Spag. Don't really know any of the other leaders well enough to choose them.

Good tribe mate.
Good leader bad tribe mates = nothing gets done anyway.
Bad leader good tribemates = tribemates take the initiative and things still get done.

Sooner or later there has to be a large scale war, though I see the ending being a merge / taking of one or two secrets to make a full set and nobody being able to re-take one from said tribe in the timeslot given. Takes a while to crack through a village of 50k/50k/50k (and they'll have at least that there).

Zero. That's right, I bite.

Milk choc chip. Or terrys choc orange cookie.. that would rock.

It would be cool to see, but I'm going to say no - as you'd take blodyx away from me :icon_sad:.

*HUGGLES*

Yeah.. about those cookies.

Yes but blodyx is a amazing woman to have isn't she? I miss her terribly. :)

DeletedUser

No it isn't my first world (go figures... :p). I cannot say I have enjoyed this as much as my previous world. With the secrets and all...just makes this world too huggy.

I can't pick just one. But there are numerous other candidates. Basically stick with Calm.

I beleive A Lama Smex Joint will have the win planned out. Could be wrong...future will tell :)

Myself
Imback
Uk patriot
Ventrilous
A Lama Smex
Spag
Xinn.
Datum13
vtsuperboi
h46ac

At the moment, that be Spag, why? Cos currently mine is inactive...........

Tribe is only as effective as its weakest member. Leaders can only fulfill so much. The major part of this burden is carried by the members.

I beleive there will be a stand off between SmexC-Valour-Calm. I predict a merge between one of them which then will war the other remaining. Future knows what happens?

Go figures. 45? :p

Caramellllllllll <3

Well that would sure make the world a weird place. With that logic comes the man tribe which then will of course dominate the women tribe.... JOKES!

DeletedUser

Unbiased i would go with the duke of Booze, i dont know how Clam/SmexC/Biteme havent turned that tribe into dust yet.

Sir, may I point you to the fact that there are different levels of importance. First the barbs, then the internals, then come the noobs (booze), then the experienced (errr...SLAP?)!

DeletedUser

Myself
Imback
Uk patriot
Ventrilous
A Lama Smex
Spag
Xinn.
Datum13
vtsuperboi
h46ac

(hug) love you too berny <3

*waits for xinn to say something like "no, HES MINE"*

Telisha

World 6 that is all you need ask her about. She is a amazing person and I have found that no matter what she will help her tribe mates till she is either gone from the world or nobled.

DeletedUser

Not my first world

either caswellon, jfsmith3, LiriC or la flama

Caswellon:loyal friend and good tribe mate
jfsmith3:Known him since w25 xD, was my duke there and on 44, very good player
LiriC:good guy, togeather with him and i clustering, no one would break through
la flama:Our offencive playing styles match up well

Myself
La Flama
caswellon(original)
jfsmith3
Liric
xharris
tigerlady
A lama smex joint
Ampac
lingken

telisha, even when odds are against slap, we are still currently beating smexC, maybe only by 10 conquers, but still

Good leader, they control diplomacy and control the tribal tactics

Valour and calm. in the end, ill be sticking it out so will most likely join calm.

wtf

m&m from subway

only if i can be in it ;P

momsballbag

Look all this meanness and smack talking has lead me to believe we need a happy thread for once so have decided to work my brain on what we can do instead of that :p

So here goes:

not my first world but my first world seen world 6 that i put time in to and might be different but would bring me back

not sure of just one but they are already in my tribe

well i ask for help i get it i give help i get a thank you and i enjoy the time away from the real world
me
king matt
Tiger Lady
litkafilip
blodyx
MALTESE ASSASSIN
rekinyas
Ana Martins
momm
Zalt
1/2 if not more i have not talked to or seen in years but i learned and enjoyed playing with them.

Sp.aG i think Diplomacy is the most important part of this game you can teach or find good players. best leader i have had seen Nakoro hopefully we get a different outcome.
if you have good leader the tribe comes together. or good leader = good tribe either way it leadership.
not sure yet above my pay grade

depends how big your tongue is

home made

to many guys would pretend to be girls

Telisha always trying to be happy

DeletedUser

So here goes:

Yes

Couldnt pick one

N/A

Take 9 of the top 10 players...have sp.ag as a leader

sp.ag, due to his diplomacy.

Both matter equally

See Ranks 6-10 and PHNX dying out before July due to gangbangs, SPAM before August/September due to another gangbang most probably and then the top 3 being SmexC, Valour and Calm, with Calm winning the world.

Weed?

Lemme get my wig

:)