A great new Tribalwars tool!

DeletedUser

RimWars.com
I created this site for just one purpose. To help yall out.
Here are some pics:
Homepage:
[spoil]Rimwars.com!!![/spoil]
Main Page:
[spoil]
so like, ESK and -V- (now better) declared on DHorse, even though were are Much better than them...[/spoil]

Stats page:
[spoil]
So, here are the stats: we have 6 members in the K, they have 39, we have a third of their points, hmmm what does this mean?
Also, we control the entire top 4, and have the most top 20 players in the K.[/spoil]

Other info page:
[spoil]
So, the report shows their amazing skills. They have 110 spears, adn no offense, but of course, the top 4 players will be no problem.
Also, there is a mail/forum post form their duke saying that in effect, =EagleEye= sucks as a leader, and our tribe is all noobs (even though we hold the top 4 spots in the K :S, but some people don't appreciate prodigy :([/spoil]

Technical information
[spoil]All done in MSpain (<-did this on purpose) with windows 7, nothing special :)
No, this is not a real site...sorry.
We have since merged sort of with Swaggr, but this "war" will almost certainly continue...not that there have been more than 2 attacks.
[/spoil]
Also: you (figure it out guys)
Also also: the race is on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so this is a DoW rite..gl to both..one of them will need it..very much xDD

DeletedUser

was dis an attempt t' make a joke? if so pretend me be fake laughin...

DeletedUser

I dunno anything about dhorse. But why are you trying to promote your tribe? Is it a wardeclaration?

It could have been good pnp if you didn't ruin it with the childish texts. Also don't let the spoilers open a new window. It's annoying.

Good luck with the rimwars ;)

Edit: I think you can make much better pnp, i hope it helps ^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dunno anything about dhorse. But why are you trying to promote your tribe? Is it a wardeclaration?

It could have been good pnp if you didn't ruin it with the childish texts. Also don't let the spoilers open a new window. It's annoying.

Good luck with the rimwars ;)

Edit: I think you can make much better pnp, i hope it helps ^

sadly, the only way to open it in was in a new window, and I find it adds more meh realism.
Also, yes
Also, also, yes
also, probably will fix

Zeddy Le Mange

Isn't there some program somewhere that works out what kind of shizzle you have in your base by doing 1977 points take away lvl 18 warehouse and lvl 12 farm? Not that I care mind. Someone else might.

Good luck with your Rimwar. I hear they can be very messy affairs.

DeletedUser

this just in....

orishuss today at 12:47
I don't wanna keep in war with you. It's totally rediculous. Let's form a NAP and finish with it, it's just a totally waste of soldiers.

DeletedUser

Isn't there some program somewhere that works out what kind of shizzle you have in your base by doing 1977 points take away lvl 18 warehouse and lvl 12 farm? Not that I care mind. Someone else might.

Good luck with your Rimwar. I hear they can be very messy affairs.

I messed with the farm level...notice the 1337 troops?
my axe count is higher than the max farmspace from that farm level :)

DeletedUser21386

ESK are great farms tho...

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-15.5%

Defender: ardie11
Village: Ichigo (578|273) K25

Quantity: 8 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 5.296 5.188 7.551
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 16)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 9)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 20)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 19)
Farm (Level 11)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 3)