A Happy Family.

DeletedUser

I'm just going to say LoL!
funny idea Nuke :)

Not gonna write more seeing as someone (from anubis) is hunting me down with infrictions ;)

DeletedUser

Huzzah! I feel the air thin, the mood lift... perhaps it is rainbow time?
leprechaun.jpg
lol, this is solid gold... :lol:

DeletedUser

Aredion said:
Huzzah! I feel the air thin, the mood lift... perhaps it is rainbow time?
leprechaun.jpg

lulz, how did you know that I always refer to ncikers as a leprechaun :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ummm, glad you remember me but unfortunately I have no clue that we met before. Couldn't have been much of an impression. And seeing as I quit W13 (the world where I was in Halp) while in the top 20 points /OD*A (account name = tresminudos) and while Halp was still numero uno, I don't suppose the whole business of hunting me down went all that well.

Btw, your OD for a 1300 pointer pretty shite as well. To start off you can either assiduously avoid clearing and farm only barbs and this would leave you with no OD at all.
The other philosphy is to actively clear and farm your neighbours. Which if done sucessfully will give you a much higher OD than 4K.

So bascially you fail from both perspectives.

Nice try kid.

I will only quote and reply to you as you seem all almighty (and plus im quite non-sober like screk :p) my OD is quite good as im farming like no one in my k32 and like not the core - theres not so many active players around me to clear but its ok - I shall clear and catt some sort of player when he grows outta his seed :icon_wink:.

I for one on this whole suck up thing HOPE that its not true cause it'll be super sad if any of them "suck up" tribes seem to be allied to each other :)

DeletedUser

I for one on this whole suck up thing HOPE that its not true cause it'll be super sad if any of them "suck up" tribes seem to be allied to each other :)

Btw, it of course goes without saying that Random has no current relations with the tribes particiapting in the name change gimmick. And to the best of our knowledge, neither do any of the other tribes involved.

However "A Dark Thing" - This is a game, a game is played for fun, it was done for fun. No one sucked upto anyone, just some light hearted humor which was agreed on by all the dukes of the respective tribes involved. [And offcourse to fool a few kids who took it for real].

Reading is your friend. You should call him up and hang out with sometimes.

DeletedUser

I thought I was aloud to grow into a full pineapple first! :icon_evil:

- I shall clear and catt some sort of player when he grows outta his seed :icon_wink:.

Reading is your friend. You should call him up and hang out with sometimes

:icon_rolleyes:

Going off-topic abit so, congrats on the former family tribe you had, and well done to all that took part in the Random train.

DeletedUser

I'd say there was a difference between being out of a seed, and into a pineapple. You should've said:
"I shall clear and catt some sort of player when he grows into a pineapple:icon_wink:"(Wink cause you don't have the heart to do it. :p)

I think we should stop talking about this here also, no one knows what we're on about. Plus you have spears to fend off for your LC returning. *Hopes it's LC not scouts*