A Happy Family.

DeletedUser

LOL you really are a bit slow :p

GEICO is a brilliant tribe. They, along with Random, have been consistently the best tribe in this world to date. Do you seriously think that they are trying to "suck Randoms toe"?
Didn't you read what I posted? :icon_confused: Yes, Yes I do think so.. suck ups bigstyle.

Also, the other tribe that changed their name for the space of a couple of hours or so (and their profile above = LOL), had their name as "Nuke Made Me". You can see a screen-shot that the duke of -V- has uploaded a few posts above. It also has the caption "It's so easy, Nuke can do it!" on their profile on the same screen shot. If anything they are more sucking up to the leader of GEICO than anything else.

trying to suck up to the leader of GEICO? your words not mine :) like you said they 've been along side with Random all the way through afterall, who knows :icon_rolleyes:

It seem Random suggest something and the other tribes blindfully follow.. fun or not, they wanted to just jump on the bangwagon of this Random theme. Random theme.

DeletedUser

A Dark Thing

Opponents defeated: 4.095 (3439.)
Tribe: Rx4U
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» Invite to tribe
» User file (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
01. dont cry :) 216|384 1.398

As we can see, A DarkThing really knows the ins and outs of the top tribes in W39. He himself is a important stakeholder in the future of the server seeing as (through sheer guts and determination) he has risen above the odds and broken into the top 6000 of W39.

Who could possibly know more about the intentions and thought patterns of Random, Geico, -V-, 82nd, ID and other highly ranked tribes than this brave hero from the rank 213rd tribe of en39 ?

DeletedUser

As we can see, A DarkThing really knows the ins and outs of the top tribes in W39. He himself is a important stakeholder in the future of the server seeing as (through sheer guts and determination) he has risen above the odds and broken into the top 6000 of W39.

Who could possibly know more about the intentions and thought patterns of Random, Geico, -V-, 82nd, ID and other highly ranked tribes than this brave hero from the rank 213rd tribe of en39 ?

PeRvis don't talk almighty, I use to know you when you was umm was it Halp! ? - I was the guy hinting that we must hunt you down, and all :icon_idea:.

I joined the world not so long ago, ofcourse I'm not going to be high ranked ect ect.. Joined abit late for that. I'm here to have fun and say things how I see it and well, on a outsider view that was the first and ony thought :) Randoms the leaders, the rest follows. Hope I'm wrong though, would be sucky if they was all allied and was "good friends".

Edit: You forgot to bold my OD, ohh you was only bolding the lame things was you *Rolls eyes*.

DeletedUser4982

PeRvis don't talk almighty, I use to know you when you was umm was it Halp! ? - I was the guy hinting that we must hunt you down, and all :icon_idea:.

I joined the world not so long ago, ofcourse I'm not going to be high ranked ect ect.. Joined abit late for that. I'm here to have fun and say things how I see it and well, on a outsider view that was the first and ony thought :) Randoms the leaders, the rest follows. Hope I'm wrong though, would be sucky if they was all allied and was "good friends".

Edit: You forgot to bold my OD, ohh you was only bolding the lame things was you *Rolls eyes*.

Bah don't give me new to this world. I joined only 5 days ago and now I'm ranked 9th so its easy to excell pal :lol:

DeletedUser

ummm, glad you remember me but unfortunately I have no clue that we met before. Couldn't have been much of an impression. And seeing as I quit W13 (the world where I was in Halp) while in the top 20 points /OD*A (account name = tresminudos) and while Halp was still numero uno, I don't suppose the whole business of hunting me down went all that well.

Btw, your OD for a 1300 pointer pretty shite as well. To start off you can either assiduously avoid clearing and farm only barbs and this would leave you with no OD at all.
The other philosphy is to actively clear and farm your neighbours. Which if done sucessfully will give you a much higher OD than 4K.

So bascially you fail from both perspectives.

Nice try kid.

DeletedUser

Btw, it of course goes without saying that Random has no current relations with the tribes particiapting in the name change gimmick. And to the best of our knowledge, neither do any of the other tribes involved.

DeletedUser

Surely the masters of PnP in Random can come up with a more original gimmick to keep the forums entertained than the top tribe-rename scam that has been done in more than one world already?

Btw, your OD for a 1300 pointer pretty shite as well. To start off you can either assiduously avoid clearing and farm only barbs and this would leave you with no OD at all.
The other philosphy is to actively clear and farm your neighbours. Which if done sucessfully will give you a much higher OD than 4K.

So bascially you fail from both perspectives.

Nice try kid.

Pervie, you know I <3 you, but i fail to see your logic here. OD-A gains are completely dependent on the behaviour of the surrounding players. If Dark Thing is surrounded by people not building troops, it would make it rather hard to accumulate the rank you feel he should have, likewise, he may have neighbours who are clued in enough to either dodge or loop troops, making it hard to kill anything at all. Add in the fact that early game, it's surely better to make your neighbours kill each others' troops so you can just walk in and take the resources without losing your own in the process, and I would say it's a bit early to be critical of rankings. If you think back, you yourself were an advocate of this method in the first weeks of the world....

DeletedUser

Pervie, you know I <3 you, but i fail to see your logic here. OD-A gains are completely dependent on the behaviour of the surrounding players. If Dark Thing is surrounded by people not building troops, it would make it rather hard to accumulate the rank you feel he should have, likewise, he may have neighbours who are clued in enough to either dodge or loop troops, making it hard to kill anything at all. Add in the fact that early game, it's surely better to make your neighbours kill each others' troops so you can just walk in and take the resources without losing your own in the process, and I would say it's a bit early to be critical of rankings. If you think back, you yourself were an advocate of this method in the first weeks of the world....

This falls into the following (already mentioned) category :

Pervis said:
To start off you can either assiduously avoid clearing and farm only barbs and this would leave you with no OD at all.

This is the method I favour usually due to troop conservation.
If one follows that philosophy, then he/she'll end up with little to no OD*A at all.

And if he's following a passive farming philosophy, he would'nt be asking me to highlight his OD. Like he did here :

Now you know :)
The point was that he seemed to think his OD merits some attetention.

DeletedUser

See, I read that as [/sarcasm] on his behalf :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My only question is, why does everyone think this was random's idea:icon_cry:

twenty-five

Because the namew taken were variations of Random and that the thread was created by a Random duke, I'd think it was obvious why.

devil667

Ok I will make something clear. It was completely Nuke's idea to do it. I just suggested this should go into PnP just to reduce the current tension of ID-Random PnPs.

However "A Dark Thing" - This is a game, a game is played for fun, it was done for fun. No one sucked upto anyone, just some light hearted humor which was agreed on by all the dukes of the respective tribes involved. [And offcourse to fool a few kids who took it for real].

None of us share any diplomacy between us. And there is nothing to suck up to anyone in a game.

Btw Halp was a decent tribe[would have been good if batman wasnt there] :p.

Aredion : Nice comic :p

Devil

Last edited:

DeletedUser73616

Ok, I am sticking up for Nuke here. Sorry if you don't want me to post skype convos, but this is evidence :p

[09:10:10] Nuke: I am trying to get the top 4 tribes
[09:10:17] Nuke: Tell him to name his tribe
[09:10:31] Nuke: Name: Nuke Made Me
Tag: R4ndom
[09:10:36] The King Of Az: lol
[09:10:44] The King Of Az: for how long?
[09:10:51] Nuke: for like an hour
That's the evidence on -V-'s part, now that this seems to have turned from a little bit of fun into an interrogation...

Didn't you read what I posted? :icon_confused: Yes, Yes I do think so.. suck ups bigstyle.

trying to suck up to the leader of GEICO? your words not mine :) like you said they 've been along side with Random all the way through afterall, who knows :icon_rolleyes:

It seem Random suggest something and the other tribes blindfully follow.. fun or not, they wanted to just jump on the bangwagon of this Random theme. Random theme.

I would like to make it clear now that none of these tribes sucks up to each other. Nuke is a great player and I have a lot of respect for him. I also have a lot of respect for the leaders of Random, although I have not yet personally had the pleasure of any contact with them :(

However, obviously seeing as I am only a baron of -V- and therefore have no idea what goes on in our tribe, you cannot possibly be mistaken...:p

Much love and cuddles :D
Maybe even a little Tribal Hugz if you are lucky!!!!

One last thing - this was all meant as a bit of fun. None of us were forced to change our tribal tags, and though it is a shame -TDR- did not also join in, I think it is fair to say, judging from the outraged reactions of various people here, that some of you guys should perhaps lighten up a tad? it is only a game, after all!

DeletedUser

Huzzah! I feel the air thin, the mood lift... perhaps it is rainbow time?
leprechaun.jpg