A King Dethroned

Scholesy2005

fine you win! Guess gotta go make some MPX members even more mad at me :)

DeletedUser

fine you win! Guess gotta go make some MPX members even more mad at me :)
yeah, mpx must have love you ... :) but they are nothing what you cant handle, we have been throe much worse and we won... mpx is just by the way war for you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You're still alive?

From the sounds of it you ditched HOT aswell...

Yea I am alive and kicking XD but I just sit in an account and gift away villages now on w2. lol

I play w16 now just kinda sit back and kick noobs butts on the rim. :lol:

DeletedUser2248

If you look at the commends you would notice that Lippa was sitting the account so what are you talking about?

ummm, I think you should read it again if you are suggesting that I was sitting when the account got smashed.

DeletedUser

You where sitting the account but i am not stating that you where sitting it when it got hammeredbecause i can't know that.

DeletedUser

Is steveoo still in K29?

Nope.

Are continent 58 and K29 neighbouring continents?
Not even close. About 100 hours away. It didn't stop me though. :icon_wink:

But hey, you took 2.5 mio from a TW player in HOT territory, congratulations. Never mind the 16 mio TW has in aten territory, the important thing is that you took 2.5 mio from a guy who was more of a threat to hot than he was to you.
Are there still 16 mios TW villages in the ATEN territory? I don't think so.

Nevermind that TW is pushing in all directions from K45, the important thing is that you took some scattered villages in the middle of HOT and aten villages.
Hate to give you some sour news, but the K46 Region (you know, the one next to the K45 Region) is rapidly collapsing. Is your borders starting to feel some unexpected pressure. I thought you guys had the frontlines while we were taking out the guys in our rear?

You people are awesome, it took you a month to take 2.5 mio from a player who was in the bright red zone.
This same guy you were defending just got booted from your tribe so days ago. You wanna start up this argument again. Come on, it will be entertaining.

What did you say, you guys are feeling pressure in the K46 Region? Isn't that another 'frontline' continent? Why are we gaining more villages in that continent than you are? :icon_biggrin:

The fact is, several members of this tribe. Of this family.... no, of this Alliance, put everything on the line to inspire the members. A few of us would go on here routinely to boast our stats and numbers. We hammered you in the propaganda category of this war. Almost every day, I had someone write to me thanking me for this statement or that statement or what I said was funny.

Sure I did it to get attention, but I also did it because I wanted all of our members to see when that the tide had turned. That very moment. The thing you wish you could see. That is what I wanted them to do. Every campaign I had a member of my own tribe tell me that this person was too strong defensively or that they were too good. And yet, we crushed them. Some merely took days, others took weeks, some took months. But we nailed them. And we nailed them hard.

And that is what I wanted them to see. The Tide Turning. Some knew, most didn't. When you guys came on here, it was hilarious to see your attitude. It was no longer condescending. It was statements shot off from the heels of your feet, not from your toes. You weren't pushing us with facts. You were sidestepping. Backpedaling. Some of you sensed it too. Sensed the coming downfall.

Hearing the outrageous boasts of one, or two, then three and four major players from your tribe either suddenly quit or abandoned the realm must have been shocking. And when Steveeo left, our spy showed us the numerous statements in your barren forums. It was great. We fed off of that negative energy your tribe was exhibiting. Your reaction has only amplified what I was wanting to get achieved. Your attitude is inspiring our every members. Some members who never spoke or rarely wrote are now responding. Some of these guys I have no clue what they are saying, but I know what they are trying to express.

We loved it.

Now, like a good dog. We are not letting go. We have you by the neck and we are not letting you go. We are still pounding. We are going to bled you out.

Got some advise for you next time you wish to waste three years of your life on a game that you lose. When its you against the world, you better side with the world next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K46 was ATEN's.

The owners had to quit in order for ATEN to even start to take it back. The fact that they did it is besides the point.

*clap clap clap*

Well done for achieving absolute denial about your failures, ATEN! :lol:

DeletedUser910

Argyle, I have some news for you. If TW is gone who do you think the world will attack next? Be ready to be back stabbed and destroyed. People didn't waste three years of their life on the game. I've been playing over 3 years and have had a great time. Battles are won and battles are lose. It's part of the game. The fun of the game is battling. People aren't going to play this game forever. Many of the TW members who left were planning to quit long ago. TW will be around for awhile.

DeletedUser

Dark Chaos says: "The owners (in K46) had to quit..."

CONGO SEZ: "THAT IS OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE. YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THAT IS. ITS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE I INPUTTED IN THE HOT FORUMS (remember the name? 'New Philosophy on How we Wage War'). YOU KNOW, THE ONE I RECEIVED EMAIL FROM AND WAS LAUGHED AT FOR THINKING OF SUCH A CONCEPT.

OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS NO LONGER TO TAKING VILLAGES. ITS MAKING YOU QUIT.

NEXT!
"

XanderZane says: "If TW is gone who do you think the world will attack next?... [same paragraph] ...Many of the TW members who left were planning to quit long ago. TW will be around for awhile"

CONGO SEZ: "? ? ? SO, WHAT I THINK YOU ARE SYAING IS THAT THE WORLD WON'T BACKSTAB ATEN FOR A 'while' BECAUSE TW WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE? OF COURSE, YOUR MEMBERS WERE 'planning to quit', ITS ALWAYS EASY SAYING THAT YOUR QUITTING BECAUSE OF RL ISSUES WHEN YOU'RE RECEIVING XXXX NUMBER OF INCOMINGS. WE DON'T CARE WHY THEY QUIT. WE JUST LOVE IT WHEN THEY DO AFTER WE START ATTACKING THEM WITH OUR NEW TECHNIQUES."

DeletedUser

K46 was ATEN's.

The owners had to quit in order for ATEN to even start to take it back. The fact that they did it is besides the point.

*clap clap clap*

Well done for achieving absolute denial about your failures, ATEN! :lol:

We already know mate. Everytime we achieve something its because the owner just quited :)

There is always the possibility of giving the acount to someone active. Actualy you did that (siter), but was hard to deal whit the catapults. Afterall the HQ, smithy and farm wend to level 1 and 0 :)

But still, it was a good fight. Goodluck to your RL.
schnapi

DeletedUser

I'm more than happy to acknowledge a job well done. In the end, we would have inevitably lost unless you guys gave up.

But I'm not going to let you have a flawless victory like is being said, anyone with any knowledge knows it was anything but flawless.

Scholesy2005

i remember sitting that account and sniping lots of trains hehehehe seems im target in K58 now, this should be lots of fun ;)