A Lesson to the Greeks (Why Nibiru lost HP)

Discussion in 'High Performance' started by skyler14, Mar 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018 Tribal Wars Team

Yeah

No.

Enjoy being big fish in your small pond because it won't last.

Let me know when you have the balls to play a real world on .net and we can have a date. If I ever find an opportunity to be on a front with you I'd show you just how sub par you nerds are when it comes to the big leagues.

2. ottomatic fighter

ottomatic fighter Still Going Strong

No one took us serious yet Nibiru was in talks with tribes like BRO/Swedish tribes to take Magic out/slow us down since early game? The only "good and devoted" players were in Nibiru and Waka? You talking about devoted players like JamesStrong, Icarus, virginity, El Bahatee? These devoted players that were in the top rankings all world from farming, what happened to those amazing accounts? They ran into a better tribe named Magic that ran through everyone and they were no where to be found when the real wars started. Icarus lasted a few days, but ask him WHO HIS DADDY IS?

Me too bro, i didn't even farm all world we wanted to give you amazing pro's a head start farming and you scrubs still couldn't win.

3. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

I love the salty tears and the lame excuses the losers come up with every world. Keep hoping noobs will only play on your worlds and you'll win eventually.

4. colonelabbas

colonelabbas Still Going Strong

Imagine thinking you are god like cause bots dont get detected in your server

Arcward likes this.
  5. The Lost Assassin

The Lost Assassin Well-Known Member

A greek won the world so gg guys!! ;) ;)

6. Barry B Benson

Barry B Benson Non-stop Poster

We all know the real MVPs were Shots! and Magic only won because we let you :rolleyes:

7. exonroot

exonroot Active Member

I am not even greek, like I said before I was just a co. I have played on .net since W12 on a few accounts here and there when I have time. I have no affiliation with the greeks so that's funny..? You said you were good in 105 too.. tried to backtime my fakes lol, guess who has your village now. If you actually got a chance to fight me instead of banning me I would have done to you what was done every other time I met you in TW groot, but no you had to gang up on me with WAKA, I held strong for weeks verses two biggest tribes in the world and only the banhammer could take me down. Not my fault have fun with your fake wins guys, I am sure Thom will be there saving your butt every world too.

8. ottomatic fighter

back timing fakes? what are you smoking dude that's the PP i'm using in 107 atm if you care to join NE and take a L from groot :D

121 Echo Of God (452|496) K44 4,356 I-AM-GROOT [|4U|] aksu [!4U!] 2019-01-18 22:39:44

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  9. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

Trash Talking about I-AM-GROOT crew's skills and overall gameplay is probably the lamest thing you can do lol.

If you are going to 'attempt' putting us down atleast try to come up with valid points. By saying that Nibiru was better cus snipe requests got covered within an hour, nibiru were the best farmers in early game, Magic won by diplomacy (even tho we fought like 10 tribes maybe during midgame) etc you are only making yourself look stupid xD

And saying that Nibiru or WAKA were the best farmers in the world is a joke. Us in Alpha and war-peace have always been top farmers in the world. Unlike Nibiru, we did not have boosted start up and were always at war with some tribe or the other. Nibiru only fought noob tribes in their area most of the world where even 10 hr trains worked just fine without any splits/anti snipes but when tactical and managerial skills were required to take out a tribe like Magic they were no where to be found.

The core Magic team is just brutal. Any good player who has played against Magic team on previous worlds can confirm that just by looking at the roster. And this team is probably the best team you can put together in Tribal Wars and not just net server. So claiming that Magic were unskilled and won cus of diplomacy is just a bad joke cus this team is well known for winning worlds without hugging.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    colonelabbas likes this.
  10. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

why are 2 magic players trash talking each other lol? Wtf haha

Anyhow, came back to read the forums, I feel like that stupid person called Micheal some of you must know him lol

Oh btw we didn’t farm, cuz I don’t farm and if I don’t farm the acc won’t farm cuz I was basically the only one who had time

FYI

Will check back next week what’s happening :) personally I’d like to know a list of the best players who performed this world even if it was for a day or two see who deserves credit

11. Ali Shah

Ali Shah Non-stop Poster

That guy I think is one of I am monster coplayer who played when the account was in Nibiru.

12. exonroot

exonroot Active Member

You were tough threatening me because I was going to noble your friend, then you got cleared right after. Sorry, It is difficult to think you are good after that.

13. colonelabbas

colonelabbas Still Going Strong

How hard is it to beg your neighbours for support to stack a backtime against the biggest player in the area?

14. ottomatic fighter

We never got cleared, we backtimed a nuke and ran into a stack lol Then the guy attacked us and lost every troop he had did he not? what are you on about you did nothing nOOb we got internalled after pp farming the next month :D

15. TheBigGinge

Yup that guy is one of the main players on that account

Hence why I disliked thom straight away for wanting to recruit him, he’s such asss, and a noob, he got banned in my tribe last HP for multi accounting he said “he has my password and I have his, we are co playing” no... just no.. that’s not how it works lol

exonroot likes this.
  16. exonroot

exonroot Active Member

You really are something lol, you were the one attacking me for playing in nubiru when I told you I was just there to get #1 farm every day basically I wasn't even in the tribe chat for the longest time. You took it personally and were extremely disrespectful for no reason, so call me an ass and a noob lol I know I am not the only one to see through that grime. I still owned your farms and conquers and defended against your entire tribes attacks while my tribe was busy elsewhere for weeks, maybe if you were nice we could have proved that these magic guys are not as hardcore as they think.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  17. exonroot

exonroot Active Member

I am going on about how you were talking like you were going to crush me but you did nothing but get worked up over some fakes, this noob crushed you this hp world. So then what does that make you.

18. TheBigGinge

Welp rip, should have never recruited monster

This is why why I’ve disliked thom, honestly exontroot your so stupid

You did not “crush” Otto. Absolute bot

19. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

Shut up exonroot you big noob.

20. Pack

Pack Well-Known Member

Exon i bet my dad could beat up your dad....

colonelabbas likes this.