A Letter to Remember

DeletedUser

Thought I lost this letter. It was an attempt to inspire those that were riddled by Seraph Angelus' powers of Charm.

It worked for some, but not for others. However, the date on it shows the 16th, 9 days later, she would end up abandoning her realm. Quite an achievement.

LettertotheAlliedMembersofK59.jpg

Figured it would be cool to put it here for historical reference. I would have posted this in the A Queen Dethroned thread, however, that one was hijacked and later locked.

DeletedUser

re

Hey MPX got a mention in that letter :icon_wink: you said "rise like the mythical phoenix." Heck, I didn't even know we had villages in k58/59. Go figure eh? We're spreading like a disease...

Anyway that was an awesome letter Congo. Not enough of this stuff is done nowadays!

DeletedUser

If you liked that one, here's this one:

LettertotheAlliedMembersofK29.jpg

For this one, 15 days later, Steveeo abandons his realm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2248

Well, Im glad your tool didnt get stuck in steveeo's hole as well - would have been a bit embarassing!

DeletedUser

Hey MPX got a mention in that letter :icon_wink: you said "rise like the mythical phoenix." Heck, I didn't even know we had villages in k58/59. Go figure eh? We're spreading like a disease...

Anyway that was an awesome letter Congo. Not enough of this stuff is done nowadays!

Yes, it is odd that Aten would mention "rise like the mythical phoenix" when MPX wasn't even at war with TW then.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is odd that Aten would mention "rise like the mythical phoenix" when MPX wasn't even at war with TW then.

But we are now :icon_biggrin: and the map looks good for once! Though so many are getting kicked/going abandoned...It sucks big time!

Pizz

I don't think Congo was around when the op was done on you.

DeletedUser

Did I ever warrant an official letter?

Pizz is right. When I found out that the Alliance had plans on reducing Sortland to half his size and getting three members of TW to quit within a six-month period (Seraph Angelus (600 villages), Wolfvale (900 villages), and Steveeo (1,581 villages)), I knew then I better join that bandwagon and start acting like its all me.

No, Gibbomd. We like you too much to warrant such a letter. You make us laugh.