A little bit of fun on the side for $CoD$? XD

DeletedUser66513

kingpin boss today at 14:12
i am [player]kingpinboss[/player] i am the leader of [ally]koa[/ally] . we have desided to go to war agenst cod we have a few alies on are side and we are boing we we have nearly cleard them out of k79 and we are looking to get them out of k89 and i notised you are doing we but you have now tribe mats in your k and i would like to ofer you the chance to join use in the war and are tribe if you whant

A recruitment mail sent to one of my members :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol this'll be just another bit of fun then :/ ( My view not the tribes )

DeletedUser72742

A recruitment mail sent to one of my members :icon_cool:

please offer an english class to this DUKE :icon_rolleyes:, show him what is a C

Anyway.. one more or one less.. K79 iisn't theirs as I see in the updating maps so they are far from done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea.. They have been owning us for quite awhile.. I think we have like 10 members that have actually been attacking them.. :(.. They is picking on our members :(

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$ =CoD= COD~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KoA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 29
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 616,341
Side 2: 264,311
Difference: 352,030

image.php

DeletedUser

Oh no help, Mummy, KOA is coming!!

HPG.... Hold my hand!!! ;)

DeletedUser

I'm just going to hope those caps on us are at least recaps.. Or someone is getting a @$$ chewing from leadership.

DeletedUser

Haha KoA is so far from a problem for us. I have yet to see an incoming from them and i'm surrounded by them. These punk tribes are starting to irritate me.

DeletedUser57711

must have some other way of looking at stats but still 29 caps for them whats up with that :icon_neutral:

darkaniken2

must have some other way of looking at stats but still 29 caps for them whats up with that :icon_neutral:
It's the same reason why EXP recapped so much off me. Defending just isn't interesting when it's again them. :\ Attacking doesn't exactly do much for fun either though.

DeletedUser57711

yeah its getting like that with NINE to easy even with really bad morale not had an attack of them for weeks no matter how many villages i take of them :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yeah its getting like that with NINE to easy even with really bad morale not had an attack of them for weeks no matter how many villages i take of them :icon_cry:

Thats not what Dark is saying though, he is saying its fun to send off the nukes and take the villages but we attack back and retake them.

In your case with NINE you just take it off them and then... nothing.

Very sharp contrast.

DeletedUser57711

Thats not what Dark is saying though, he is saying its fun to send off the nukes and take the villages but we attack back and retake them.

In your case with NINE you just take it off them and then... nothing.

Very sharp contrast.
you did not get what i was saying then as in the no fun part. no attacks of them so gets to be no fun. like dark was sayng about having no fun

Last edited:

thetimeisnow1

they have mostly been nobleing inactives. I have seen kingpin boss trying to noble inactives. can we get another update on the stats..

Side 1:
Tribes: =CoD= $CoD$
Players: arggtok

Side 2:
Tribes: KoA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 58
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 693,733
Side 2: 499,453
Difference: 194,280

image.php

obviously the are killing us:icon_rolleyes:. im pretty sure those captures by KoA were mostly from inactives.

DeletedUser

still havent seen an attack from KoA and im surrounded by them... so this "war" that they've declared on us is a bit lost on me...

DeletedUser

They did not declare anything, They Entered a war right away without any declaration.