A little bit of history?

DeletedUser

+3 Ohh oh oh Is this one of those counting games? New rules, every even number has to also include a 3 word story reply!

DeletedUser

dallow <3

Just for you:
images

<3 that's beautiful, thank you.

Boils down to, the world isn't over.
Chris enjoys being whipped,
Dave likes to dominate, we all have our fetishes.

DeletedUser

It's over for you. Shoo :)

Over for me? Dunno about that but don't be telling people that they can't post on public forums.

DAVE GET THE WHIP, HE'S GETTING OUT OF LINE AGAIN! (whip noises heard in background as Dave practices his swing)

When you have a minute, add me back to tribe chat. Thats a good chrissy (kiss)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110536

Little DALLOW!!! Where you been Pony Boy!!!!! Hope your studies are going well. Kris told me to tell you to stop molesting small animals.

DeletedUser

Oh, and Bonnie&Clyde. I don't really know you but we speak English in this forum. It was remarked to me that yours needs a little improvement - preferably using fewer "..."s would be a good start. Take that on perhaps as a little project whilst your tribe sits in the lap of the world twiddling its thumbs.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Just plz kill yourself,if you cant find any way to flame me other then my spelling,Il beleive im too good for you ;)

You grammar nazy,its obvious im not english,and everyone in here understand me,so plz shush and dont mention my name again for such pityfull purpose.

DeletedUser

How can anyone bash Immune after he nobled what, 24 villas in the same second and then several more after that?

double post ftw!

I bash immune all the time,for the fact he merged acount way too much and hug too much to my taste,but I never implyed he lacked skill.He clearly possed a handfull of em,timing,activity,farming,you dont get these big account whitout being good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Just plz kill yourself,if you cant find any way to flame me other then my spelling,Il beleive im too good for you ;)

You grammar nazy,its obvious im not english,and everyone in here understand me,so plz shush and dont mention my name again for such pityfull purpose.

me no comprehend

DeletedUser

DD=DD

our allies,only one we have,is well know since age=V/A

other tribe=food

So what ur trying to say that DD and V/A are allied and they would stay allied till the end of the world.

Either both of these tribes have to war or if they are so friendly merge as only one tribe can win the world. from ur post it looks like that DD want to opt for the option second but i my opinion V/A would like to opt for the second option.

I predict that V/A would win this world. :)

DeletedUser

So what ur trying to say that DD and V/A are allied and they would stay allied till the end of the world.

Either both of these tribes have to war or if they are so friendly merge as only one tribe can win the world. from ur post it looks like that DD want to opt for the option second but i my opinion V/A would like to opt for the second option.

I predict that V/A would win this world. :)

I may look stupid,but stupid to the point of beleiving someone would stay allied till the end of the world?

Plz,this is not my first rodeo son.

@Immune:lawl (kiss)

DeletedUser111538

@xshahzad

Sometimes I wonder about your post. Do you actually read back what you've wrote or rethink what your about to post?

Where has anyone suggested they'd prefer a merge? Maybe they'll war at the end and find the most deserving 40 players to win the world... maybe those two tribes won't even be in a position to have these options as another tribe might be successful... who really knows. All I do know is that no one has suggested or implied there will be any sort of merge in the future between DD and V/A, for some reason people have just assumed that without any real reason.

DeletedUser

@xshahzad

Sometimes I wonder about your post. Do you actually read back what you've wrote or rethink what your about to post?

Where has anyone suggested they'd prefer a merge? Maybe they'll war at the end and find the most deserving 40 players to win the world... maybe those two tribes won't even be in a position to have these options as another tribe might be successful... who really knows. All I do know is that no one has suggested or implied there will be any sort of merge in the future between DD and V/A, for some reason people have just assumed that without any real reason.

I can't imagine why anyone would expect either of those two tribes to look for a merge! Truly mind-boggling.

:lol:

DeletedUser111538

No seriously, please enlighten us as you clearly know exactly what members of each tribe would want... Yet to see anyone give any context to the assumption, i guess you get that when someone is either trolling, has no idea what they are on about or hacked off about something themselves.