A look at top 3 in Clowns

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
can the swedes claim with a straight face they have no push accounts?

Yes. We have 0 push accounts.
thierry-henry-smile.gif

Superbad

Reaction score
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You didn't even try to do any research at all and just took a guess?

We had a tribal wide OP (or well, our west area of the tribe). Clecio had to go D because that area was filled with UN tribe villages. We had a group of 4 players who helped each other noble 4 UN villages. 3 of the accounts were off and Clecio was deff. After Clecio had helped with pre-nobling on the other villages they got to take the Davosa1 village.

Do you guys honestly never co-operate?

Yes you can co-operate but your overall TRIBE OD will still be the same you idiot. Unless you are pushing of course. If all these guys clear 3k villas, that is fine but they will get OD. How can you have 40% of the OD of NAM but you're ahead? Stop trying to bullshit everyone.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Yes you can co-operate but your overall TRIBE OD will still be the same you idiot. Unless you are pushing of course. If all these guys clear 3k villas, that is fine but they will get OD. How can you have 40% of the OD of NAM but you're ahead? Stop trying to bullshit everyone.

Go and attack with deff units again n00b

Superbad

Reaction score
I had been chatting to DISCO for weeks, he was gonna give me his village and then all that nice D would have been stacked for NAM. Then my final attack arrives and boom, that is why I say it was probably somebody else the entire time :). Was a noob error to trust someone but yeah, at least I didn't push and account Mr Musty ;)

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I had been chatting to DISCO for weeks, he was gonna give me his village and then all that nice D would have been stacked for NAM. Then my final attack arrives and boom, that is why I say it was probably somebody else the entire time :). Was a noob error to trust someone but yeah, at least I didn't push and account Mr Musty ;)

Well i have not pushed either. You tribe is getting rimmed so trash leader you are lol.

You literally admin you was getting gifted village Push account n00b

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

So you were getting gifted and then you come here talking like a dumbass? KEKWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Stop humiliating yourself even more buddy.

Superbad

Reaction score
So you were getting gifted and then you come here talking like a dumbass? KEKWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Stop humiliating yourself even more buddy.
Like I said, if you cant beat them, join them ;) See you next world with 5 push accounts :)

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
U say atleast u didnt push just after admitting u tried to get a free village but got walled while trying so. At this point we dont even have to meme you, you are doing it yourself

Superbad

Reaction score
U say atleast u didnt push just after admitting u tried to get a free village but got walled while trying so. At this point we dont even have to meme you, you are doing it yourself
Like I said, if you can't beat them, join them. You guys got a good 4 push acc each. 1 vs 4. You do the math smartarse. While your bozo friend byagg whatever whatever is just getting 4 k villas that 'the tribe' has cleared for him, meaning the tribe OD ain't going up make it make sense.

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
Like I said, if you can't beat them, join them. You guys got a good 4 push acc each. 1 vs 4. You do the math smartarse. While your bozo friend byagg whatever whatever is just getting 4 k villas that 'the tribe' has cleared for him, meaning the tribe OD ain't going up make it make sense.

They have way more than that. In their push account spreadsheet there are 200+ rows with accounts, they accidentally leaked it

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Some things will never change. The swedes will always use push accounts. Its up to the mods to step up and actually do something about it or they will keep on doing it every world

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
They have way more than that. In their push account spreadsheet there are 200+ rows with accounts, they accidentally leaked it

Wait, you mean this leaked spreadsheet that shows all the swedish pusaccounts?

Weak

Reaction score
i see a whole lot of cry. if you are upset about people taking villages with little oda, then do something about it in game :] unless u know you can't compete and this is the only way you think you can 'beat' them :]

Black Hammer138

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i see a whole lot of cry. if you are upset about people taking villages with little oda, then do something about it in game :] unless u know you can't compete and this is the only way you think you can 'beat' them :]
1 v 1 me Hank.