A Msg to Cult Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Shindlers list is a great movie too, a piece of art work, I wouldnt show it to a 12 year old.

Its against the rules, it shouldn't be there, I think that is a simple point, if a parent feels the need to be over protective than they should have that right. And you contradict yourself in your own post btw.

The culture maybe uptight but that doesn't change the laws, polygamy is illegal. And honestly I think that should be over turned but that doesn't change the fact that it is against the law:icon_redface:

I contradicted myself where? I said they shouldn't be so overprotective, once again, I'm not telling them how to take care of their children. (It's a suggestion, not an order.) Mattcurr, were you one of those children who couldn't see an R rated movie till he was 20 years old?

I had an 11 year old in my tribe on W16...that's close enough

And what are the odds of a family tribe member viewing the external forums?

DeletedUser

I'm a 13 year old, but I still don't believe why you guys are making such a fuss..Just use opera and block out the image or something.

Gawd </3

DeletedUser

I'm a 13 year old, but I still don't believe why you guys are making such a fuss..Just use opera and block out the image or something.

Gawd </3

edit:
*Sorry for the double post, but it posted twice for some reason.

DeletedUser

By the way, I honestly doubt 10 year olds are browsing this forum.
Actually, there are indeed 10 year olds on the forums. Mattcurr is right.
I've edited to picture out, and I'm going to have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.