A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

So pretty much your answer boils down to the fact that your hugging because you can't even think of a war you fought in worth mentioning. If you wanted to fight a real foe there are some within striking distance of your K's but of course DMN would never fight a real tribe.

worth mentioning? I dont see why you're current war is worth mentioning, it seems the west like inactives even more than the east. What else do you call the wars with -I- and -?-

Also, you havent looked at nobling rates. tH with its laughable "respectable" war with -?- is getting something like 100 conquors a week, if they're lucky. DMN, with its "bad" war, get that much in a day. Personally, i dont see hwo that makes you better than us. In a war between the current -?- and RP, I would put my money on RP without a seconds heisitation.

And you could fight a real foe, too, i f you bothered. Apparently, nobling inactives as slowly as possible takes up a lot of your time :lol:

HoldMyOwn

you must be retarded christmasmarine, and its either because you overdosed on dumbshit pills or you got splooged into the ear excessively as a baby.

most of tH has run out of nobles from the total domination they've administered on -?-. Also, the only conquers DMN makes is by recruiting stuff - that must be hard. Comparing current rates is not really valid - as a more accurate analysis is gathered by looking at the big picture. Maybe when your tribe matures a bit, and fights a real war and gets big, you will realize the difficulty in nobling when noble counts plateau. However, if most of your tribe's intelligience is at your level, I highly doubt it gets very far.

If -?- was easy to take down as you are making it out to be, why the fuck did you ally em? Why not fight them. Oh right, because according to WANTED, all the good players were out East. gotcha.

For the record, I'm not even active anymore, just browsing these forums for a laugh while being bored at work. You didn't disappoint, ChristmasMarine. Keep it up!

DeletedUser

you must be retarded christmasmarine, and its either because you overdosed on dumbshit pills or you got splooged into the ear excessively as a baby.

most of tH has run out of nobles from the total domination they've administered on -?-. Also, the only conquers DMN makes is by recruiting stuff - that must be hard. Comparing current rates is not really valid - as a more accurate analysis is gathered by looking at the big picture. Maybe when your tribe matures a bit, and fights a real war and gets big, you will realize the difficulty in nobling when noble counts plateau. However, if most of your tribe's intelligience is at your level, I highly doubt it gets very far.

If -?- was easy to take down as you are making it out to be, why the fuck did you ally em? Why not fight them. Oh right, because according to WANTED, all the good players were out East. gotcha.

For the record, I'm not even active anymore, just browsing these forums for a laugh while being bored at work. You didn't disappoint, ChristmasMarine. Keep it up!

I think "ran out of active players" rather than nobles is a term more suited. You have about 30 properly active players. By the time you get to Wanted you'll all be inactive :icon_rolleyes:

HoldMyOwn

who cares how many active people tH has? say they go down to 20 by the time they get to wanted. thats ample to dislodge them. besides, i dont even know where you got this 30 number. surely it must have been inspired by something? perhaps its the amount of men you've slept with. I dont know, and I dont want to know. You can keep this to yourself.

DeletedUser

who cares how many active people tH has? say they go down to 20 by the time they get to wanted. thats ample to dislodge them. besides, i dont even know where you got this 30 number. surely it must have been inspired by something? perhaps its the amount of men you've slept with. I dont know, and I dont want to know. You can keep this to yourself.

It's amazing that every post you make is a personal stab at somebody.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=2271

DeletedUser

I have yet to see any shred of evidence to support the things you have accused me of doing so far, to the world with that thread you started all you have looked like is a child who had their lollipop taken away:icon_wink:

And if you had read Holdmyown's and various other of tH's members comments you would have known not to post that growth link but hey your a mod what would i know :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have yet to see any shred of evidence to support the things you have accused me of doing so far, to the world with that thread you started all you have looked like is a child who had their lollipop taken away:icon_wink:

And if you had read Holdmyown's and various other of tH's members comments you would have known not to post that growth link but hey your a mod what would i know :icon_rolleyes:

What, so did they somehow deny that these flatline 0 buddies were inactive? Mmm.. no, I've got to disagree with them there if they think that. Even if they're logging on, they're still not doing anything.

Everything that I wrote in that thread had the evidence right there, but hey, you like to pretend you're above facts, so suit yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What, so did they somehow deny that these flatline 0 buddies were inactive? Mmm.. no, I've got to disagree with them there if they think that. Even if they're logging on, they're still not doing anything.

Everything that I wrote in that thread had the evidence right there, but hey, you like to pretend you're above facts, so suit yourself :icon_rolleyes:

Im gonna have to disagree with you on the flat line comment im afraid.

Just because someone has flatlined on points doesnt mean there not active or simple logging in and out.

That person could be helping planning and organising, sending mails and dealing with diplomacy / internal events.

You can help you tribe by more than simply growing points infact id prefer someone who would help behind the scenes than simpling just slowly growing constantly because there the peolpe who tribes need, there the people that make tribes great.

Im not saying that this is whats happening in this case but you cant assume based on someones growth that there not active or helping there tribe. I know first hand from some NL players who seemed inactive but there just hadnt been able to grow as they where simple growing nukes and sending them not allowing them resourses to mint coins and get more nobles.

There are many reasons and jumping to 1 of them knowing just 10% of the facts and trying to defend that 10% to me seems senseless

DeletedUser

and you say im on pills. Are you serious? This is EXACTLY what you said

who cares how many active people tH has?

By all means, please tell me why it doesnt matter if a tribe has less active players. Inactivity loses wars, weve seen it time and time again. You just have to look at Scion, BBB, -I-...the list goes on and on.

That has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have seen on this forum

DeletedUser

also, since I forgot about youre first post, ill double post and answer that too. DMN has recruited 0, i repeat 0, members from RP. tH on the other hand, has several former -?- family members currently in their tribe. So dont talk about recruiting from an enemy when you do it yourself.

And allying them wasnt my choice, i have and always will dislike -?-. Im not the boss, I dont make those decisions. Ask heavy if you want.

And you want to talk about MY tribes intellegiance level? Some of the worst forum posts come out of tH, including quite a few from you. You guys do a very good job at portraying yourselves as macho idiots who cant stand it when a person decides to use his brain.

ToPaT

also, since I forgot about youre first post, ill double post and answer that too. DMN has recruited 0, i repeat 0, members from RP. tH on the other hand, has several former -?- family members currently in their tribe. So dont talk about recruiting from an enemy when you do it yourself.

And allying them wasnt my choice, i have and always will dislike -?-. Im not the boss, I dont make those decisions. Ask heavy if you want.

And you want to talk about MY tribes intellegiance level? Some of the worst forum posts come out of tH, including quite a few from you. You guys do a very good job at portraying yourselves as macho idiots who cant stand it when a person decides to use his brain.

Who the hell is RP? Roleplaying? :|

The truth is, you fail in game so you come to the forum to talk big when your just basically fail with fail views about fail things so basically you are fail personified.

I rest my gravycoatedbriefcase

DeletedUser

Who the hell is RP? Roleplaying? :|

The truth is, you fail in game so you come to the forum to talk big when your just basically fail with fail views about fail things so basically you are fail personified.

I rest my gravycoatedbriefcase

RP? Come on, i thought you were a moron, but this definatley knocks you down to the low end of the intelligence scale. Especially when so many people criticized DMN for not killing them.

RP is Raging Phoenix, a tribe located between DMN and the rim and who are currently (along with their sister tribe, DP) getting the stuffing knocked out of them by DMN and HOOTER. We have taken from them in 1 month what tH has taken from -?- family in 3 months (dont believe me, look it up on stat)

And please, explain how I fail in game. Such accusations are so broad, you really need to narrow it down.

ToPaT

RP? Come on, i thought you were a moron, but this definatley knocks you down to the low end of the intelligence scale. Especially when so many people criticized DMN for not killing them.

RP is Raging Phoenix, a tribe located between DMN and the rim and who are currently (along with their sister tribe, DP) getting the stuffing knocked out of them by DMN and HOOTER. We have taken from them in 1 month what tH has taken from -?- family in 3 months (dont believe me, look it up on stat)

And please, explain how I fail in game. Such accusations are so broad, you really need to narrow it down.

I'm a moron for being new to this world?

Right.

Dude, anyone who's half decent doesn't like you. Does that not tell you something?

DeletedUser

I'm a moron for being new to this world?

Right.

dude...there is a thread, called HOOTER vs. RP, look through it. Its why I criticized you for not knowing RP.

And you're new to this world? At rank 41? right :icon_rolleyes:

anyone who isnt half decent? Another generality. I can think of several people who like me, and unless you want to start calling you're allies no good i wouldnt recommend going down that path.

I will say ive been a bit extreme, but I never wanted to get personal with this. I believe you guys started that

ToPaT

dude...there is a thread, called HOOTER vs. RP, look through it. Its why I criticized you for not knowing RP.

And you're new to this world? At rank 41? right :icon_rolleyes:

anyone who isnt half decent? Another generality. I can think of several people who like me, and unless you want to start calling you're allies no good i wouldnt recommend going down that path.

I will say ive been a bit extreme, but I never wanted to get personal with this. I believe you guys started that

As much as I would love it to be true, I am infact not the original Gutts. I am a sexier upgrade. Surely by looking at the graph you can see when I took the account.

Unlike you, I will not throw insults such as "moron" or "idiot" around. As well I have self controll.

DeletedUser

Your gonna make MF's head swell bigger than it already is....not sure if his head will be able to fit through the door to much longer,lol :icon_wink:

No worries Willow. Even if I were to take stuff like that to heart, I know there're people like you to reduce the swelling :icon_wink:

Heavy, thanks for the compliment anyways:icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

As much as I would love it to be true, I am infact not the original Gutts. I am a sexier upgrade. Surely by looking at the graph you can see when I took the account.

Unlike you, I will not throw insults such as "moron" or "idiot" around. As well I have self controll.

Huh, didnt realize their was a new one. Considering the "old" Gutts (I think) decided to try and flame me for my village conquor list, i didnt see why I should hold back with him. I believe he threw some names around as well.

And whats with the w5 person randomly coming in here? :lol: