A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

No point. As I said, it's being left in cigi's and Ryalnos' hands, I just don't like seeing bullshit.

DeletedUser

I suppose I should make the addendum that I just don't like seeing bullshit when it involves my tribe in any manner :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dammit stop being difficult :icon_evil:
That's why I'm here. To make sure bs on my tribe is properly refuted and flamed.

jaffe25

THE TRUTH ABOUT CK-FROM THE HORSE HIMSELF

I don't post on here usually because I am to busy playing the game but I can't take all the posturing and BS being slung by SP(especially you bluedot). SP did not pose a threat to CK. The merger took place because CK was a tribe made up of 7 strong active players. We had 2 of those players go inactive for long period of times. It became to time consuming in real life for 5 players to completely run a tribe.

We entertained merger offers from almost every tribe surrounding us. 2ez had the closest set of ideals on the game and matched our personalities the best. We joined them for that reason. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SP. One of you guys run one of those graphs aabout conquers and go back 4-6 weeks and you will see me taking over 500k worth of them. Trust me I was not afraid of them. THey just have such a huge overinflated opinion of themselves that they think they influence every tribe on world 15.

DeletedUser

Watch out now, Cypher. You don't want to become the spamposter.

Or perhaps you do.

Carry on.

DeletedUser

THE TRUTH ABOUT CK-FROM THE HORSE HIMSELF

I don't post on here usually because I am to busy playing the game but I can't take all the posturing and BS being slung by SP(especially you bluedot). SP did not pose a threat to CK. The merger took place because CK was a tribe made up of 7 strong active players. We had 2 of those players go inactive for long period of times. It became to time consuming in real life for 5 players to completely run a tribe.

We entertained merger offers from almost every tribe surrounding us. 2ez had the closest set of ideals on the game and matched our personalities the best. We joined them for that reason. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SP. One of you guys run one of those graphs aabout conquers and go back 4-6 weeks and you will see me taking over 500k worth of them. Trust me I was not afraid of them. THey just have such a huge overinflated opinion of themselves that they think they influence every tribe on world 15.
Stop denying it :(

Anyway, you're still going to the rim ^^'
As well as the other runners will.

DeletedUser

Why should I post, when I have the Spaminator Blue Dot to do so...

Now, as for us having over inflated egos... hmmmm, so you are going to say that during the time 4 weeks ago, when the war was coming to it's end, that we had time to deal with petty tribes such as CK? We let you guys do as you wanted, because well, quite frankly, we didnt care... We had bigger things than the small fry that was CK...

Then, when we are finally close to recouping from the long battles we have had, an dstart to make any form of movement, you and others decide to jump ship to 2eZ, which in your own words were pitiful attackers, they made you put up a little fight...

So, seeing how you just recently said they think just as you guys do, then that means you are about as pitiful as you made them out to be... I see now, it is all clear.

Now, alot of vetern players know, that when a war like the one SP was in has ended, it will take time to recoup, especially if it was the side taking a fair ammount of damage... So, go ahead and say we have been aggressive and what not, a few members attacking of their own accord is not aggressive... We had barely begun when you jumped ship and hid behind a different tag...

Tell ya what, if you aren't scared, then let us duke it out... Quit hiding behind your new tribes tag, dont get any extra support, and let us see who would have been rimmed... Oh wait I am sorry that would have been CK...

Enjoy your fleeting moment of life left on w15, it will end sooner than you think...

Acid

Ranbaxy

I am reopening this thread but will be watching it closely, any more spam or personal insults and it will be closed for good, and yes infractions will be dished out.

jaffe25

Why should I post, when I have the Spaminator Blue Dot to do so...

Now, as for us having over inflated egos... hmmmm, so you are going to say that during the time 4 weeks ago, when the war was coming to it's end, that we had time to deal with petty tribes such as CK? We let you guys do as you wanted, because well, quite frankly, we didnt care... We had bigger things than the small fry that was CK...

Then, when we are finally close to recouping from the long battles we have had, an dstart to make any form of movement, you and others decide to jump ship to 2eZ, which in your own words were pitiful attackers, they made you put up a little fight...

So, seeing how you just recently said they think just as you guys do, then that means you are about as pitiful as you made them out to be... I see now, it is all clear.

Now, alot of vetern players know, that when a war like the one SP was in has ended, it will take time to recoup, especially if it was the side taking a fair ammount of damage... So, go ahead and say we have been aggressive and what not, a few members attacking of their own accord is not aggressive... We had barely begun when you jumped ship and hid behind a different tag...

Tell ya what, if you aren't scared, then let us duke it out... Quit hiding behind your new tribes tag, dont get any extra support, and let us see who would have been rimmed... Oh wait I am sorry that would have been CK...

Enjoy your fleeting moment of life left on w15, it will end sooner than you think...

Acid

The only person that doesn't realize you have an ego problem is yourself. Your lack of people skills cost your tribe k63 and it will eventually cost you your entire tribe. Thanks once again for proving my point and reinforcing that I made the right decision.

P.S. Can one of you threaten to rim me one more time so it can be an even 10 times I have heard that from SP?

DeletedUser

The only person that doesn't realize you have an ego problem is yourself. Your lack of people skills cost your tribe k63 and it will eventually cost you your entire tribe. Thanks once again for proving my point and reinforcing that I made the right decision.

P.S. Can one of you threaten to rim me one more time so it can be an even 10 times I have heard that from SP?

lol as far as i know, acid and his tribe survived 3v1 war. no skill? doubt that.
and dont forget that -?- and *?* are allied to them so if a meanie tribe wants to atk them, (im not in any mean a leader and take decision in that) we will prolly help them as we helped them against vodka, wich is now history ;)

jaffe25

lol as far as i know, acid and his tribe survived 3v1 war. no skill? doubt that.
and dont forget that -?- and *?* are allied to them so if a meanie tribe wants to atk them, (im not in any mean a leader and take decision in that) we will prolly help them as we helped them against vodka, wich is now history ;)

Please read closer, I said PEOPLE SKILLS. Your whole post has nothing to do with what i said.

DeletedUser

isnt people skills about members skill?
or u created a new skill? how to be a ..... people?

DeletedUser

I have people skills, very little but I do have them none the less. Thing is I do not choose to use them on a regular basis...

Red-SPot

isnt people skills about members skill?
or u created a new skill? how to be a ..... people?

IMO, no ...

people skils is like how many people can you NOT piss off ..
what you call 'member-skills' is what I call having what it takes to 'lead' people ..
so far I dare to say that the better (more succesful) Dukes have POOR peopleskills, but clearly good 'member-skills' .. here I dare to name Angacam Verm and myself among several others .....

FYI, when I was Duke of my tribe I was the leader, but people like Jenny Lee and Aerendir are the 'people persons' .. as a Duke you dont need to have every skill, you just need to be able to see skills in your members .. :icon_wink:
(and try not to piss of everyone while you're at it :p)