A new top 20 tribes thread

DeletedUser92564

-hate-

Thought they were a bad tribe at the start after abandoning apathy, but i have grown to respect these guys. They have impressed me getting to 1 and controlling the north east even with all the bad press. They will continue to dominate the north for a while.

Jester

my tribe no comment

Sheeps

Looks a little crowded but a strong tribe, think they are surrounded by many decent tribes and it will be tough in the future, but they will pull through and i expect them to be around for a long time.

Axte

A strong family tribe that has a strong presence in many ks, i expect good things from them.

DeletedUser

-hate-

Thought they were a bad tribe at the start after abandoning apathy, but i have grown to respect these guys. They have impressed me getting to 1 and controlling the north east even with all the bad press. They will continue to dominate the north for a while.

If i look on the map, i only see one member from -HÄTE-, who is in the north. When i look more closely on the map, i dont see that guy dominates the whole north at all.

-HÄTE- is situated in the middle east. Here is the link -- >
http://http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=212093

DeletedUser92564

They are middle though north for me and they have more control in the north than most tribes only 3 tribes in the north who will be around a long time i think.

k45 is definatly north as you start in the north east you start there

DeletedUser

OMG!! I think I just rolled died! Is this heaven? Am I dreaming? Or is it a set up? :lol:

I personally think he needed to elaborate that we are a "family" tribe :icon_rolleyes: and that the rest was just a cover up to shield that comment.

DeletedUser26129

Anyone believe it is time for a new Top 20 Tribes topic in wich people give their opinion again?
If so i will make one, if not, lets continue here.

DeletedUser26129

Well you realise its nearly impossible to keep u guy's on topic right :D haha.
But hey its worth a shot!
Might get some public attention rolling cuz right now these forums are dead :D