A New Tribe Were Born-K40-Recruitment Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We glad to announce that the recruitment fair for PM located in K40 its open, we are looking for active players to join us...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im thinking of joining

DeletedUser

dude i wouldn't bother, we in RES are going to crush through BMWand take over k40, get out of that K whilst your still alive. no joke

DeletedUser

Agree with ben. We are closing in with light speed, so run before we catch you!

DeletedUser

ben they dont need to fear u guys , ure pussycats :lol: just kidding seriously u should move out of k40 ^.^

DeletedUser

You are a bunch of kids playing around...why you don't check who are my allies and then talk...do your homework!

DeletedUser

You are a bunch of kids playing around...why you don't check who are my allies and then talk...do your homework!

Oh noez! You carn't be 4 srs! You haz alliez. My trib haz moar alliez den ur trib! U r scared of us! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well everybody talk in plural in this place...."you scared of us" ..I am not scared of YOU! that's for sure...Cuz you are an inactive and barb eater.....but right, you like others, you hide in the closet while others do the dirty job...good luck in your...running your mouth campaign. And please show a little respect for yourself.

P.S.
Do your homework....

Cheers!
marioarnaldo

DeletedUser55663

Did he just post his siggeh after the message? :icon_confused:

TheOneWithin

*TheOneWithin checks out PM's profile*

Nope, no allies posted there... would you please enlighten me as to where to find them? :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, contradiction much?

You see...is not a contradiction...I said "do your homework'" I didn't said...ask me....

I bet you can do a better job here....or you like the easy way?, you look at others test answer sheets or you actually study before the test?

DeletedUser

neither i still get 90's and dude give up you will get rimmed

DeletedUser

neither i still get 90's and dude give up you will get rimmed

A looser spoke...you gotta be kidding me...you have 4 villages of your own and you telling me "give up"...that's why you loose the other 65 villages....your mentality killed you...
"Never give up, never surrender"....did you ever read the story of David and Goliath?

Pathetic....

DeletedUser

dude you must have some time on your hands to look me up yea i lost some villages (65? i dont know about that) but im still alive xD but im not going to get continuosly attacked eithr cause they like me now xD

DeletedUser

and you know what i find just so funny? i have 4 villages i have a ninth of your oda yet you are over 50 times bigger then me :O

DeletedUser

dude you must have some time on your hands to look me up yea i lost some villages (65? i dont know about that) but im still alive xD but im not going to get continuosly attacked eithr cause they like me now xD

I respect your point of view but I'm sorry I cannot be somebody's puppet...I have dignity....and I prefer to get killed and get the enemies respect than live and serve them...

I'll fight to the end....

DeletedUser

At least someone agrees that MANIC tyranny is a worse choice than what he's doing :icon_wink:. Unlike thehunt, who after fighting COTI (I believe) and fighting ANTI, went over to FRMA. Thumbs up for you thehunt! You lost most of the respect I had for you :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.