A new war?

DeletedUser

To me dearest friends & my dearest foes of W27,
I bring back with me a message. A message to Shadow.

For days now, you have attacked my lovely friend Cerizar. And now is the time that we take action.
For one last time let Nstlk* & Shadow cross swords.

If you think that we will roll over die then you have another thing coming.

95 villages against 16729

Lets see how fast you can take them :icon_cool:

-Sweeney, over & out.

DeletedUser

same old war, new thread.

ive got better players to waste my nukes on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sweeney, I'm not trying to be a smart--- but I hope this was a joke, because at first I believed it but after a couple days of attacks and watching the account go inactive before I even sent nobles was very dissatisfying...

good luck to you in your next world,, Sweeney hopefully its not a repeat of this world. you really out did yourself with this thread.
And good luck to you as well Ceziar.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about Achilleus? Me & Cerizar are now co-playing. I had to delete my account before I could use hers. let the battle commence :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

is this a joke? seriously, might as give Shadow the villas

DeletedUser

lol I just cleared every village you have and killed atleast 3 noble trains sitting in their villages...

When I read this post, and I had attacks headed to all of cexairs K23 villages I was excited, I thought I was going to get lucky and have a little resistance, but when the attacks landed and I pretty much cleared every village, and killed i dont know how many nukes and nobles I knew it was the same empty declaration as all the others....

it's not any fun taking villages fromsomeone who lays down and takes it in the :booty:.....

DeletedUser

The battle commenced and ended before you knew what happened... Thanks for the ODA though, maybe we can do it again when you guys rebuild your troops and walls?

DeletedUser

It has not ended, Cerizar & I are still here co-playing. That was out plan for the start, the battle has only begun my friend ;)

DeletedUser

I declared on Shadow, almost 20 days ago. Now, you'd of thought that they would have been ready & their villages stacked to the brim.

Stats;
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Nstlk*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,478
Side 2: 19,603
Difference: 47,875

chart
[/SPOIL]

Obviously, this shows they were not ready. 600k v 175m.. Yet the score is 7 - 2 :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Sweeney you are so lame. I wonder what you are thinking sometimes? I should of had you banned, you noob....

DeletedUser

Since when is warring wasting time? You know this is tribalwars incase you didn't know. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sweeny its good for you that you keep resisting but shadow have already won thers nothin we can do about it the only thing that can make me smile is that they have sunk so low to attack people just because they posted on "their" fourim lol we cant say we gave villages though.

DeletedUser

Firstly, its Sweeney. :icon_rolleyes:
And secondly, who are you to call me low? Heck, you can't even spell forums right :lol:

DeletedUser

That was quick why did you attack if you where going to quit and then cerizar is going to delete like Sir Ach said waist of time!

DeletedUser

Sweeny its good for you that you keep resisting but shadow have already won thers nothin we can do about it the only thing that can make me smile is that they have sunk so low to attack people just because they posted on "their" fourim lol we cant say we gave villages though.

What are you talking about? doesn't matter anyways lol it has nothing to do with this war, it was over before we got started.