A Nub. wants a NUB TRIBE.

karroma

Well... There are Many to Choose from. For example. Some Tribes require you to be a professional Player and very active like -KBC- and STORM. Whilst some are just for fun.... Check out the Recruiting area. Choose a Tribe. And await COnfirmation.

Heart Of Steel

Well... There are Many to Choose from. For example. Some Tribes require you to be a professional Player and very active like -KBC- and STORM. Whilst some are just for fun.... Check out the Recruiting area. Choose a Tribe. And await COnfirmation.

No CHE!!! arew the best!!

DeletedUser

^.^ this is an alias only.

but i don't know the tribe's list atm..

>.< :icon_sad:

DeletedUser31368

^.^ this is an alias only.

but i don't know the tribe's list atm..

>.< :icon_sad:

You could also wait until the world starts and tribes actually form.

But, you don't want to miss the rush for the top tribes and end up not being able to get in.

DeletedUser

You could also wait until the world starts and tribes actually form.

But, you don't want to miss the rush for the top tribes and end up not being able to get in.

Theres allways room for special people.. Keep your options open.

karroma, just shut it. Its simply just sad to see that you claim to be "very professional".

DeletedUser

karroma, just shut it. Its simply just sad to see that you claim to be "very professional".

oooo..
i see ..
this is going to be interesting.

karroma

Ehm... Excuse me? Im not claiming im very Professional. Im just an extremely Formal Writer. If you have a problem with how i type.... Get a Life. I was just trying to help Nubie Cake by giving him further examples.

DeletedUser

Ehm... Excuse me? Im not claiming im very Professional. Im just an extremely Formal Writer. If you have a problem with how i type.... Get a Life. I was just trying to help Nubie Cake by giving him further examples.

Welcome to my world homie, TW is my life.

You're just an extremly formal writer? Welcome to the internet my friend, you only needs to be understanable. However you put yourself(and/or the tribes you represent) in a better light than you are, which makes me pick on you.

karroma

Welcome to my world homie, TW is my life.

You're just an extremly formal writer? Welcome to the internet my friend, you only needs to be understanable. However you put yourself(and/or the tribes you represent) in a better light than you are, which makes me pick on you.

So do want me to speak Internet Language then? Lol....

DeletedUser

oh oh oh. my! :icon_eek:

i started this bcoz i'm finding a tribe.
not make ppl quarrel to each other..

DeletedUser

u found a trib tho, i hav nub trib, and u want nub trib, so join me!

karroma

oh oh oh. my! :icon_eek:

i started this bcoz i'm finding a tribe.
not make ppl quarrel to each other..

Lol.. I agree with you there hehe. To be honest i find this fight ridiculous.... So im just gnna end my stay in this thread and say. Good Luck with whatever tribe you decide to join m8:icon_biggrin: