Dark Yellow: SHTONU
Light Yellow: K73
Brown: -TBP-
Gray: --3--
Dark Green: OG SiN
Light Green: MHR

Forgot to put XIV in. Oh well.

68eiid.jpg

This would be an interesting turn of events... and it would add some spice to this soon to be flavorless world.

I was bored and had a lot of time on my hands. :icon_smile:

If all the most active and aggressive of the southwest, west, and a few active $CoD$ united, I believe both $CoD$ and XXXX could possibly be toppled. It would seriously makes things easier on all the smaller tribes of the world and give them a chance to expand a bit or get some recruitment as well.

I know there are many pros and with that many cons to this. It's all hypthetical unless you guys really like this enough to do it, lol. Please discuss anything involving this map in this thread and do not derail it!

DeletedUser

No one asked you to make a useless comment on the subject.

Here's a thought: be thankful for some activity on the WF in place of none

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No he's right - this is pointless Empy. I don't know who you've put in this hypothetical supertribe, but you seem to be suggesting that all the good and active players should band together and sit around taking easy targets, inactives and barbs until the world is declared officially closed - rather than the good and active players actually fighting each other. Sorry, but I find it far more interesting to be fighting AGAINST some better players, than to just noble village after village with little resistance. People keep claiming that this world is dead and blah blah blah, but I am finding things pretty interesting in my part of the world, with plenty of opponents, and by far enough stress to keep the adrenaline going. Not really sure what all the bitching is about, really - I don't see any great change in affairs to make this world suddenly seem boring, as opposed to a year ago, or 18 months ago, or pick whatever time. But maybe that's just my part of the world, I don't know...

so anyway, what's your new account? :p

AndyJc

Erm how would this bring down XXXX given that its original and loyalest base k's have almost no white in them?

And theres no white at all in the NE or E really or even SE.

Of course all hypothetical as will not happen.

DeletedUser

Aw :(
Here, Emperor person, have a cyber *hug* for taking the initiative to start a new thread.
I'm sorry people don't like it tho :icon_sad:

hellthug

mate stop making threads cause you are bored ,and make some that actually have a value and a point that the posters can discuss.
and for everyone stop making idea's how to revive w22 or make it better , it might be the one of the best times for w22 it don't need to get better ,try to revive the forums with topic such as andy's interview's .

Angel Styles

mate stop making threads cause you are bored ,and make some that actually have a value and a point that the posters can discuss.
and for everyone stop making idea's how to revive w22 or make it better , it might be the one of the best times for w22 it don't need to get better ,try to revive the forums with topic such as andy's interview's .

At first when I read what YOU had to say I did NOT care to replay.

But for the sake of reviving these forums, I will speak!

Son, we will try and try to revive these forums!

and WHY the !@#$ NOT?

We got TW mods wanting them kicking!

We got regs still lingering!

But, when the time comes, we will have our glory.

Until then, I wait in the shadows and contirbute.

But you........

Lets not start.

Status
Not open for further replies.