~=A=~ propaganda

DeletedUser

as for ~=A=~, has anyone seen them do anything except shout and use fancy symbols? cause I haven't seen anything to support claims of greatness..

Some of us prefer not to embarrass ourselves on the forums. I hope you don't mind.

DeletedUser11484

Jerran; said:
This guy must be part of their academy. He needs lots of training. :lol:

Jerran; said:
Continue to dig your hole shaft. Its growing deeper and deeper with every post you make. You are making this very very personal. You DONT want me to get personal. :icon_biggrin:

This is out of topic, moderator…

Petnquaranlor; said:
it's not important where you come from or what level of english you have, as long as you can make ownage class propaganda.

as for ~=A=~, has anyone seen them do anything except shout and use fancy symbols? cause I haven't seen anything to support claims of greatness..

Maybe you are too bus. U dint notice that they clear out RSG(nothing great for you) but it gave my tribe more space to expend.

And read the thread from the beginning, this thread isn’t make to show ~=A=~ greatness. Is a thread made by EA members (duplicate version of what jhoe did once).

DeletedUser

This is out of topic, moderator…

Maybe you are too bus. U dint notice that they clear out RSG(nothing great for you) but it gave my tribe more space to expend.

And read the thread from the beginning, this thread isn’t make to show ~=A=~ greatness. Is a thread made by EA members (duplicate version of what jhoe did once).

Yes your right, me responding to a member of the tribe that this thread is titled after is totally off topic. :icon_rolleyes:

You know, the last resort to stop someone from posting against you when you have nothing left to say is to call it off topic.

This just shows you and your tribe have nothing. why did you even start a thread of propaganda about your tribe?

DeletedUser

huhai008 is actually from the MCD tribe, which leads me to believe he has an inferior inferiority complex. Basically because of his inferiority he has to suck up to greater tribes, but he thinks he's too inferior to suck up to PKs or DFB, so the most he can do is =~A~= :icon_cry:

I appologize to Bongofury about the ◄ signs. I think at the time when we changed our name to ◄EA►, there was another 500 point tribe called EA so we couldn't change to that

DeletedUser

huhai008 is actually from the MCD tribe, which leads me to believe he has an inferior inferiority complex. Basically because of his inferiority he has to suck up to greater tribes, but he thinks he's too inferior to suck up to PKs or DFB, so the most he can do is =~A~= :icon_cry:

I appologize to Bongofury about the ◄ signs. I think at the time when we changed our name to ◄EA►, there was another 500 point tribe called EA so we couldn't change to that

Ah then he is probably a bgone and uldor lover thus meaning he is a Jerran hater.

Perfectly explainable. It is no new thing for me to feel the burning glare of an mcd member upon me on a forum.

DeletedUser14692

Well that explains alot ! I just dont get why players have tribes for them selfs ! why even borther then ?

EA is a good name and I like your picture on your profil ! NIce :icon_biggrin: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Can someone do us a favor and become really good friends with this guy? You know...get duke privileges and disband it for us :)

DeletedUser11484

Jerran; said:
:lol: :lol:

Oh this is ripe stuff. YOU are going to remind ME of my job? Son, I have probably been doing this "job" much longer then you have even played this game so dont even assume you are in a position to do so. It only makes you look silly trying to find another route to quiet me now that I am aggressively posting against a member of your tribe and your tribe.

Keep trying, so far your attempts are definately lacking.

Keep up the good work Tororg. :icon_wink:

Jerran; said:
Yes your right, me responding to a member of the tribe that this thread is titled after is totally off topic. :icon_rolleyes:

You know, the last resort to stop someone from posting against you when you have nothing left to say is to call it off topic.

This just shows you and your tribe have nothing. why did you even start a thread of propaganda about your tribe?

Jerran, follow back the instruction that you have always been telling others. read and check before you post. I’m from MCD not ~=A=~, u look silly for posting that.

Ah then he is probably a bgone and uldor lover thus meaning he is a Jerran hater.

Perfectly explainable. It is no new thing for me to feel the burning glare of an mcd member upon me on a forum.

I have explain it in this forum link.
I’m not a Jerran hater. You have been doing well so far (u deserve the credit and I respect it) but just recently you got some argue with shaft and you are spoiling the thread with Off-topic.

And I know I have a fan hater call jhoe, he has been trying to irritating me just because I gave him a comment before. No point spending time to speak with those so calls big boys EA (I lost respect on them for their act)

DeletedUser11484

KnownOne; said:
We never wanted your respect anyway :icon_wink:

don't quack around here, u don't deserve to be respected.

i got another fan hater from EA-A:lol:

DeletedUser

1.) The OP and responder to this post have actually settled it and departed (save for me coming back now). Everything that has been posted since is a bit off-topic, if you want to be harsh on technicalities.

2.) Avoid using the symbols. I do, because they annoy me. I normally just type out Apotheosis. It was going to be something simple like ~A~ or =A=, but no matter what combination we tried without adding double symbols, a newbie tribe ended up already having the tag.

3.) Apotheosis didn't start this thread. Dj.seven (from EA) did. If you want the gist of the actual thread, read the first page and a half; everything following is a completely different topic. View it as off-topic or view it as evolution of the topic, but it isn't the original starter any longer.

4.) Am I the only one that keeps the game tabbed in one window and the forum in the other? Before you respond to someone, take five seconds to go to rankings > player and type in their name. Find out what tribe they're in before you end up eating your own words. Really, it has to be a tad embarrassing.

DeletedUser

don't quack around here, u don't deserve to be respected.

i got another fan hater from EA-A:lol:

Good grammar helps as well. But incase you haven't notcied i'm in ◄ EA ► now. :icon_biggrin: