A Public Apology to GIMP

DeletedUser

Good apology, everyone makes mistake but not many actually take the time to apologize.

DeletedUser

Where in my post did I say that he HAD to accept the apology? I was pointing out his ego filled lecture that he gave to someone apologizing on the forums...I also pointed out his obvious scheme to make it look like the apology was not "heartfelt".

You were ripping on him for not accepting the apology.

Or in other words you were lecturing him for lecturing someone else. Not really sure what you were hoping to achieve.

DeletedUser

You were ripping on him for not accepting the apology.

Or in other words
you were lecturing him for lecturing someone else. Not really sure what you were hoping to achieve.

I think you are misinterpreting it...

I was pointing out his rude lecture in response to a public apology. Imagine if you will a public official giving a public apology at a televised conference for something he did wrong and one of the audience members or press officials stood up and gave him more lecturing. That would not be considered good social behavior and would be frowned down upon.

Basically, the thread where he apologizes is not the place for the guys rant...it is just not the right place for it whether he accepts the apology or not. THAT is why I pointed it out to him...glyn's rant was more suited for a private convo than public.

Since your obviously just here to find a topic to fight/argue/flame in (like you so often seem to do), I take me leave from here now...

DeletedUser

glyn's rant was more suited for a private convo than public.

Since your obviously just here to find a topic to fight/argue/flame in (like you so often seem to do), I take me leave from here now...

As was Sabers original rant. His choice to place it in publics, our choice to not accept his apology in publics. He who lives by the sword etc..

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, what's your IGN in GIMP?

He came here to make a public apology to the members of GIMP, and as a representative of GIMP I'm here to tell him to shove his apology (which as it turns out, wasn't an apology at all) where the sun don't shine

When he makes unfounded, drunken remarks about your tribe and then "apologises" feel free to reply on that thread

In times like these we remember that people DO make mistakes whether they want to or not. At least he apologized for what he did, not too many people will do that. Also don't forget that its a game :D

ancient mariner

Feel free to make any other stuff up you want as you clearly have no idea what went down. FYI this started with racist posts (albeit in jest) being posted in our forums, not IGM and not Skype. We kicked the person, then saber posts his OP that has now been closed.....

I was asked by GIMP to represent the tribe on the forum as I was the one that was closest to Saber and, to be frank, nobody else wants to speak to him after what he did

All the time lines here are lovely, but they miss out the important part of what happened before the apology, which goes some way to answering why #2 in Jubei's list

My response was a direct response to a drunken tirade and all at GIMP say apology not accepted

He was here to apologies.You/your tribe's accepting/rejecting apology doesnt matter as he is not asking permision or is your slave waiting for your orders after apology was made.He did expressed his feeling for what he has done and that he wanted to say to you all and it require guts.Well done saber atleast you are a gentleman here.

/Ignore my poor english :)