A quick question.

DeletedUser

Hey there w71 this is my first No haul world.While i might be new i do understand some concepts of no haul worlds especially the fact that you have to keep upgrading your mines since they are the only source of income.So my question here is when do you start producing your troops and would you go with the same troop builds as normal haul worlds?

DeletedUser

All resources the first week, and then you can start going troops afterwards

DeletedUser61336

First week might even be too short a time span. Whatever time it takes to get around level 17-20 mines, you can probaly start doing troops and continue upgrading mines to 25, or whatever you want.

DeletedUser92012

I would also suggest you keep in mind what others around you are doing and your tribe's situation. if you have no local threats, you can pit-whore a little longer.

Erig

Pit whore is usually the way to go, unless youre a cat rusher (probably not do to your NH experience). Id make sure to have a few troops lying around after BP. Probably the 30/30 spears and swords will do. Most wont attack early on with axes because its really just foolish to.

DeletedUser

So i basically just keep upgrading my mines depending on my area and from there i'll start producing troops.Thanks for answering people.

DeletedUser92012

Pit whore is usually the way to go, unless youre a cat rusher (probably not do to your NH experience). Id make sure to have a few troops lying around after BP. Probably the 30/30 spears and swords will do. Most wont attack early on with axes because its really just foolish to.

But we all know that there are a disturbingly large number of foolish players lurking around the map...