A quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61672

Why? i still need the update? i thaught you go rimmed saint.

Huh? I have never been rimmed. Maybe you are confusing me with a lesser saint. I am Teh Saint.

This douche is actually defying logic! He is a noobcake, and eats it too! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:O
No I agreed with your post, Some RP did survive, and they are a lesson to us all. That Penguins can adapt to the real world! Global warming my ass.

The globle warming is coming from your ass? excuse me, i thought it was coming from your mouth.

I know i am off topic. I just want something other then fakes in game from Fray.

700+ attacks later and not 1 real attack. The biggest i got was 117 spear, 1 scout and 1 Ram, i mean really.

I pay PP for action, not to watch shyte dribble from your orifice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98475

The globle warming is coming from your ass? excuse me, i thought it was coming from your mouth.

I know i am off topic. I just want something other then fakes in game from Fray.

700+ attacks later and not 1 real attack. The biggest i got was 117 spear, 1 scout and 1 Ram, i mean really.

I pay PP for action, not to watch shyte dribble from your orifice

Lol, Lets keep our flaming to one thread??

this is about a "quick update", not about "innov leader wanting to cry over spilled milk"

DeletedUser61672

Exactly why I suggested this topic be deleted on the very first reply.

DeletedUser

You will be waiting a very very very very very very very very very very very long time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.