A request for requests

DeletedUser79992

Hey, I recently started working on excel calulators for TWs. I have done a few, but I am now wondering what other players would be intrested in. So, my question is, what type of calculators would you all like to see made?

DeletedUser

A one which you enter the wall and defenses of a village and it tells you the min. of each troop type needed to clear it. Plus how many standard nukes it would take to clear it.

Probably already is one. ATM I just use trial and error on the ingame simulator :)

DeletedUser79992

A one which you enter the wall and defenses of a village and it tells you the min. of each troop type needed to clear it. Plus how many standard nukes it would take to clear it.

Probably already is one. ATM I just use trial and error on the ingame simulator :)

Please define "standard nuke" :icon_wink:

I will work on this, but it will not be standard nuke, rather you enter your nuke size, as stanard nukes seem to range from 7085 axe/3100 lc/250 rams to 10k axe/2k lc/300 ram and many other variations.

DeletedUser

Cool :) Thanks :3

Also one that makes reports into stats and shows, since last scouts hit certain farm (from reports) and vill resource centres, how much should be in that farm now.

Also the % chance (From active players in that vill's 15x15) that it has been farmed recently.

DeletedUser

Hey Mike, haven't heard much of you since the W33 SIKE! days...glad to see ya around again and gimme a skype sometime cause i'd like to know what kind of calcs you have and such...lemme know ;)

Cheers <3

DeletedUser79992

Hey Mike, haven't heard much of you since the W33 SIKE! days...glad to see ya around again and gimme a skype sometime cause i'd like to know what kind of calcs you have and such...lemme know ;)

Cheers <3

You should be hearing from nikketee soon if you haven't :p

My skype is "mikepc/someone724" (do not care who gets it, already have too many connections anyway) :icon_redface:

Cool :) Thanks :3

Also one that makes reports into stats and shows, since last scouts hit certain farm (from reports) and vill resource centres, how much should be in that farm now.

Also the % chance (From active players in that vill's 15x15) that it has been farmed recently.

Your first one in this already exists, better then a calculator it is a script. I was just logging off, so i can not be arsed to find it tonight, i will post it in this thread tomorrow.

Your second request on this post can't really be done. Well, not without making a database of every player to ever play TWs and how much they farm.

A good example is if you end up next to a player such as myself, i can promise you that barb gets hit every 3 hours. (if it is in my 15X15) So, my question would be, how to calculate things like that in?

P.S. started on the math for that first request, working on trying to get tech levels to work with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a script showing me when I last hit a farm, but not a one to predict how much should be in it. I could easily calculate it by hand:

ROPH = Resource Output Per Hour
HSLH = Hours Since Last Hit
TPR = Total Predicted Resources

ROPH x HSLH = TPR

TPR/Players in 15x15 = x

x is the minimum amount to be in. Do not do the second equation to find the maximum possible amount.

However I CBA to do that for 50 farms ^^

Scripts ftw xD