A Request..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowitsover

Hello there!

I`ll put an honest effort into making a blog and keep on hopefully until the world ends. Unless there are no one else who are more suited and avaluable to do it. If anyone is, just mention please.

Regardless of my own personal experiences, I`ll do my best to be as objective as posssible. As most are, I have my own symphaties and dislikes and have probably a few who likes me as well as some who dislikes me - which is ok as long as we can separate this section from getting personal and keeping it to its purpose. It is impossible for me to know enough valid info of each corner of the world 77 ..so I`m gonna need some help.

Those who are representative and willing to share their point of views are very wellcome to ad me on skype (click on the skype icon below the avatar please). If you choose not to, that is fine as well - I can do my own digging but it would make things easier and more fair on all parts if you helped out. Anyone who wants to remain anonymous when entrusting me information will remain so of course.

The reason of wanting to make this blog is cause this world may be one of the last worlds with this good amount of competition and it would be a pitty to see it not getting somewhat documented in order to have something to look back on when it is finished. While TW2 is being advertized internationally on TV Channels across the world, the original TW without P2W features is fading away. I doubt there will be (or supposed to be) a comeback of this version and any new worlds with these settings and this amount of competition will arise again.

I personally have concluded quite a while ago that I don`t have what it takes to play this game in the way it supposed to (24/7 active frontline participating account with continous commitment over a span of a couple of years). Regardless what some ppl may say, TW is an extreme amount of commitment for being a "game". But I am still a fan and trying to gather knowledge and improve my gaming while following the progress of the world each single day - so I wouldn`t mind doing a bit of documentation and some part time playing while this world goes on.

Before proceeding, please note that english isn`t my first or second language. I wouldn`t rank myself as an "elite" player so my ig knowledge may not be able to cover everything. Any constructive input is always wellcome.

The so called blog will be up once a month. The concept is to present not too complicated view on what has happened in general during a month, some interviews, some stats, if possible a get to know the tribe section (small or large doesn`t matter as they have or had some effect on the world). And yea, you`ll have some maps. As you TW ppl are easily amused as you are by pics gifs, memes and whatnot, there will be some of em as well. But I ain`t the most skilled in graphics (or much else for that matter) so have no high expectations. I also hope that ppl would be willing to share their experiences and some tips and tricks, style of play and their views on strategy.

Those who chooses to ad me on skype; please present who you are and your position in the tribe. Hoping for a decent amount of participation.

IF anyone has any objections, let me know please. I`ll also humbly ask ppl to post light hearted comments in a positive manner and have a bit of substance in their feedback. Also avoid please insulting/spam/trolling.

Thanks!

Note: I hope to put a first issue asap. Earlier experiences made me think that trying to cover as much detailed blog as possible will be tiresome to make continously so I`ll try this time to rather deliver on regular basis than taking a too much of a burden and put myself to shame by failing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know everything there is to know about this world. Contact me if details are needed

DeletedUser

Guys, I think my opinions and views will be best for this blog.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guys, I think my inactive supervision is most suited for this blog.

Michael Corleone.

Crim we should host a TW radio show that involves copious amounts of rap music and boozing.

DeletedUser116125

Thanks for doing this NowItsover Now people in NAM and RoyalE and Dharma and bacon and w2v and everytribe in the world can stop asking me every day to make a blog :icon_cool: with my very non troll posts and attitude. ( and me not being objective at ALL ).
Wish you the best of luck in doing this and hope ( if you are playing ) the same won't happen to you as happens to most bloggers :lol:( getting rimmed )

DeletedUser

Do an exposé on how Dharma moves their internals to other tribes to hide the fact they're doing it so much :icon_biggrin:

portugal737

Do an exposé on how Dharma moves their internals to other tribes to hide the fact they're doing it so much :icon_biggrin:

And which tribe do we move our internals to if you dont mind me asking?

nowitsover

Thanks for doing this NowItsover Now people in NAM and RoyalE and Dharma and bacon and w2v and everytribe in the world can stop asking me every day to make a blog :icon_cool: with my very non troll posts and attitude. ( and me not being objective at ALL ).
Wish you the best of luck in doing this and hope ( if you are playing ) the same won't happen to you as happens to most bloggers :lol:( getting rimmed )

Heh, too late for that (already rimmed) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser65288

Crim we should host a TW radio show that involves copious amounts of rap music and boozing.

Michael Corleone aka The Don coming to you live from externals shouts outs to all my gangstas from K46, K53, and K72 keep them brown bags swingin'.

nowitsover

just in progress of making a last interview (and editing it) and a a brief top tribes evaluation before putting the blog up - which means today.

Thanks to everyone who has been so helpfull with their inputs and those who have been interviewed so far - There will be more interviews made as time was limited and still looking forward to making those and publishing soon enough :)

Also thanks for the patience; hopefully it wil be somewhat worth it.

This thread can be closed btw.

Edit:

Michael Corleone aka The Don coming to you live from externals shouts outs to all my gangstas from K46, K53, and K72 keep them brown bags swingin'.

[Spoil][video=youtube;MrK69UU09mc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrK69UU09mc[/video][/Spoil] :|

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NAM want a group interview >< Remember how that went from 1UP days

Anyway looking forward to the blog (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.