A Running Count: A Nauzhror Story

DeletedUser105718

Jealous of nauz why. Having i dunno played along side nauz for years now in countless tribes. Im sure jealousy is not one the emotions i feel towards him.

Ok well maybe i am jealous he has idiots like you supporting him, but thats pretty much it
I think you are not serious.

But if you are.

"Oh no he disagree with me"
"He must be slave coal worker"

Logic you have is of a 5 year old coal factory slave. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Kicked what are you on about. You need to learn to read so you look like less of an idiot

Jealous of nauz why. Having i dunno played along side nauz for years now in countless tribes. Im sure jealousy is not one the emotions i feel towards him.

Ok well maybe i am jealous he has idiots like you supporting him, but thats pretty much it

i presumed you were Unitltheend lol

So you are you then?

DeletedUser

I think you are not serious.

But if you are.

"Oh no he disagree with me"
"He must be slave coal worker"

Logic you have is of a 5 year old coal factory slave. :icon_idea:

My blatant blinding support nauz despite the fact that the individual i tried to argue with was right and using nauz own words against him didnt work.
Ok lets claim this guy must be jealous because he is a sub par player
ok that didnt work, less just avoid the issue.

Before posting on the behalf of people in blind support. Learn who you are talking to, it makes you look less foolish when you are wrong.
Dam kids these days....

DeletedUser105718

My blatant blinding support nauz despite the fact that the individual i tried to argue with was right and using nauz own words against him didnt work.
Ok lets claim this guy must be jealous because he is a sub par player
ok that didnt work, less just avoid the issue.

Before posting on the behalf of people in blind support. Learn who you are talking to, it makes you look less foolish when you are wrong.
Dam kids these days....
Right? You were not right. :icon_idea:

You are jealous. :icon_biggrin:

Other then that. I'm curious why you feel the need to insult others. Have you bad life?

Damn coal factory slaves.

DeletedUser111495

DeletedUser

Right? You were not right. :icon_idea:

You are jealous. :icon_biggrin:

Other then that. I'm curious why you feel the need to insult others. Have you bad life?

Damn coal factory slaves.
I have been told this is devlin. If i remember right you are 13yr old with too much time on your hands.

Im sorry for wasting your time, i could tell you were stupid, i just wanted to troll. Had i known you are the imbecile known as devlin, i wouldnt have wasted either one of our times.

i presumed you were Unitltheend lol

So you are you then?
Ill show you mine if you show me yours. Then we can even compare e-peen