A Seasonal Chaos theory guide for Tw's Tribes

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A Seasonal Chaos theory guide for Tw's w37 Tribes

Well the Chaos crew say hello and Merry Christmas - one and all - even Pyschotic little Tim with his sharpened Axe :)

It's the Season of Cheer and Goodwill - therefore we have instructed our Crew to be Polite when scouting:

Santa-funny-cartoon.jpg

DeletedUser

Not to worry though mate -

you do not fall down on the Next Chaos Christmas guide to TW's...

Good job we are not 'mass inviters' heh?

normal_13Xmas-Hot-Tub-Frosty-funny-graphic.jpg

*legal notice* - please be aware i am not mentioning any particular tribe here.

DeletedUser

1. Watch your toes. No naughty innuendos or I'll uncage my infractoraptor.
  2. You better think up something meaningful fast, or this topic will get closed for spam. (Semi-related, like now, doesn't count.)
Much love,
your mod <3

DeletedUser

Thought this was the season of goodwill it being Christmas and all that, but hohum who cares anyway, a couple of cartoons in the spirit of the season is hardly scary now is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought this was the season of goodwill it being Christmas and all that, but hohum who gives a **** anyway, a couple of cartoons in the spirit of the season is hardly scary now is it?

Closing the topic threat, that's new! Ho Ho Hairy Ho what a way to really go.

santarepossesslk1202d.jpg

...runs for cover

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Mod is just doing his job - oh and much love back :D

I have no issue with a friendly warning ref ensuring the topic is relevant. It will be. In fact i'll send him a personal message rather than discuss it here :)

The P&P strap-line on that one Amish seems to have been missed out :D - rofl. But i am sure you have Good P&P reasons for not including it ;)

Best Blue :)