A Short message to ex Fear members now in APOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudegar

Hellow, just a quick message.... why could you not coordinate as well in FEAR as you are now able to in APOC? Had you done so you may not have had to bend over the proverbial barrel for an invite to an enemy tribe....

Furthermore just to make things clear ill be personally opposing any invites to any of you who when we get to you tribehopping dropkicks who jumped from FEAR to APOC and have subsequently sent attacks at your former tribemates or at members of your former allies in INF... that even goes for my informants who have in the last few days launched attacks.

i hope all your internet connections drop out and your nukes hit at -25 luck

i think that was as rude as i could be without getting infracted but i guess those of you with so much as an ounce of imagination can draw from it what you will.

bomberace101

We were gonna invite the ex-fear members? How could you even consider that :(

DeletedUser

Anyone fill me in?

Southern current events and politics has always alluded me.

bomberace101

We are a bit upset that none of the original Apoc players have attacked and suddenly the ex-fear people have decided to send fakes from 5ks away... Maybe because if they had done this against Apoc whilst in Fear they were afraid they wouldnt get an invite when the time comes.

DeletedUser

Oh, so you are complaining about a family of tribes helping one another...?
Also, I'm pretty sure ive seen support coming in from K99 ;)

I suppose you can say that Apoc likes moving its members to the front.
Its what Apoc-C did when they hopped several continents over to the front in the north, im guessing its similar to what is happening now?

bomberace101

But i think rude point was that they will now do it from the safe haven a few Ks away rather then when it was on their doorstep against Apoc.

I got no problem with it, fair play to them for moving since thats the only way they are gonna get some action now. But to do that they need to send some nobles first :)

Rudegar

i just want them to know they have made their beds and now have to lie in it.... i also drink too much so make semi pointless comments at times...

i do however consider them a bunch of words i can abreviate or allude to on the forum

DeletedUser

Idk all I got to say is, you're getting to the point in the south where players who actually know how to play will have to do something soon, so ya waiting is over i guess bro have fun. Cause you guys nuked me and i am super sad cause I thought we were all friends :((((

now i guess i have to noble..nuke..fake...support...mann.. i don't wanna do work :(

DeletedUser57812

I think their old tribe name is exact... they Fear simply, not us... but where they are.

don't know how they worked before,*but the majority seems sort out of their sleep to attack ex-friend, but in Apoc War have they done somethings? if no, refer to *

of course Apoc leader push them to prove they are with Apoc and not "neutral".

it's their choice ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like after being told to wait & wait & wait, we are finally getting some action :D

DeletedUser40757

Sorry, Rudegar, but Apoc does indeed like to keep our members moving, we don't like to sit around. That is why FEAR disbanded, and it looks from the sudden outburst of whining that IM is displaying, that the concept of the whole tribe working as a team is abnormal to you. Welcome to Tribal Wars :icon_twisted:
I think, more than anything, you came here to whine that all of a sudden you and your neighbors have thousands of incoming...LOL

Alf Hucker

Hellow, just a quick message.... why could you not coordinate as well in FEAR as you are now able to in APOC? Had you done so you may not have had to bend over the proverbial barrel for an invite to an enemy tribe....

Furthermore just to make things clear ill be personally opposing any invites to any of you who when we get to you tribehopping dropkicks who jumped from FEAR to APOC and have subsequently sent attacks at your former tribemates or at members of your former allies in INF... that even goes for my informants who have in the last few days launched attacks.

i hope all your internet connections drop out and your nukes hit at -25 luck

i think that was as rude as i could be without getting infracted but i guess those of you with so much as an ounce of imagination can draw from it what you will.

The small number of, let's call them daily actives, in FEAR we're as co-ordinated as they are now but in a defensive manner - I would guess that was due to the hundreds of daily incoming nukes :icon_rolleyes: Thanks though for sending INF players over to sit inactive FEAR accounts and then send mails to certain players offering an invitation to INF-, not the sort of thing an ally does imo :icon_wink:

bomberace101

Sorry, Rudegar, but Apoc does indeed like to keep our members moving, we don't like to sit around. That is why FEAR disbanded, and it looks from the sudden outburst of whining that IM is displaying, that the concept of the whole tribe working as a team is abnormal to you. Welcome to Tribal Wars :icon_twisted:
I think, more than anything, you came here to whine that all of a sudden you and your neighbors have thousands of incoming...LOL

The point was that it was Apocs new recruits doing the work rather than the original members who promised some action :icon_wink:

bomberace101

Thousands? I only know 2 people you have broke over 1k incomings on... i thought i at least deserved about 500 attacks since i was one of the main ones who took a K away from Apoc :)

Rudegar

tbh your tribemates arent worth bothering planning an op for, my usual modus operandi is to send scouts, nuke easily clearable villages and then send a crappy 2 minute train.... hasnt failed yet, and i recently found out the player who i thought was innactive is aparently fighting back.

so far its 7 to 2 my way, i do expect you to improve as more attacks hit but tbh, bomber has let the team down :(

let me know if the 20k plus attacks focussed on 1k manage to take any more villages.... im guessing they will, but lets see how long they last for

Rudegar

just got mail.....seems they forgot something in their op.....

"still waiting for first nuke:(

so many incomings,and no ODD for me:("

Rudegar

YAWN! If we ( as in APOC and BA) are so incompetent then why are so many of the top 20 players our players?

title of thread is "A Short Messgae to ex Fear members now in APOC"

please point at the ex fear members on this list.....

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 davidemah Apoc-D 10.150.833 1045 9714
2 TheMudge -MI- 9.907.011 1007 9838
3 Andrew Done Apoc-D 9.417.962 962 9790
4 Zain-BA-I Apoc-D 9.281.175 949 9780
5 TelMaar Apoc-D 9.263.735 1012 9154
6 Agniesiack Apoc-D 8.531.038 882 9672
7 ossantarom Apoc-D 8.420.349 793 10618
8 stony n -MI- 8.282.248 792 10457
9 Rashelle Apoc-D 8.176.078 841 9722
10 loveis... Apoc-D 7.969.580 714 11162
11 Wolfhunt1 Apoc-D 7.916.695 813 9738
12 Socolofi Apoc-N 7.898.422 808 9775
13 bokkelul Apoc-C 7.795.203 802 9720
14 MJPereira -MI- 7.707.201 692 11138
15 GenTed -MI- 7.694.259 652 11801
16 Bizman -MI- 7.420.488 741 10014
17 Rattlesnake8 Apoc-D 7.228.760 744 9716
18 Zurtle Apoc-D 7.191.887 725 9920
19 Poppitt Apoc-F 7.177.584 721 9955
20 abeer4me {BA} 7.157.604 742 9646

Furthermore APOC is well known to have access to mass recruit and mass merge scripts, which are so detrimental to the game play of the general public that no other duke in their rightful mind would with good conscience make use of them.

plox more stories about how you personally led the charge on an enemy village... they are uber cool and sound really sane

DeletedUser

There's no point getting upset about the ex-FEAR members who succumbed to the hugging bug.

They were gutless and amatuerish in defense against Apoc-W and from what I've seen and heard so far, there offense is no better. They're simply not a force in the macro W18 picture.

It does make me wonder though what sort of person would want to move and join the enemy, just because they were better than you. If you think you're on a losing team and desperately need to win, wouldn't it be easier to start again in another world and hope you luck into a better tribe next time*.

You might even say it's the sort of thing that gives hugging a bad name :icon_wink:

Anyway I'm sure this is the sort of situation where what goes around...

*It's pretty clear none of them would be capable of organizing their own tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It does make me wonder though what sort of person would want to move and join the enemy, just because they were better than you.
I think you answered your own question! Who doesn't want to be on the winning team? More importantly, who wants to be on the losing team?

Of course this is a great invitation for Martin et al to say "it isn't about the winning or losing but how you play the game". I agree. Of course if the way your tribe/tribal leadership plays the game is neither particularly reflective of your own approach nor successful then why go down with the proverbial sinking ship?

Let's not forget the reason most of are in the tribes we are is because they were the only real option. Those lucky enough to be in the catchment area of one of the remaining top tribes can and do claim the moral high ground, but how much of that is down to sheer luck of the draw when they joined this world?

Only the leaders and very active players of the top tribes can really claim to have been the architects of their own destiny. Everyone else (including the leaders of tribes that have fallen by the wayside) have had to react to the world order as it has emerged.

If you think you're on a losing team and desperately need to win, wouldn't it be easier to start again in another world and hope you luck into a better tribe next time*.

Are you kidding?!? I have invested a HUGE amount of time in this world. I am in no rush to consign all those 1000s of hours to the pride bin. Given the luck of the draw element I mentioned above, do I simply accept that my own success will be determined by the whim of the initial village placement algorithm OR do I make my own destiny by trying to better understand the world and choosing a side as and when that option becomes available.

Give me self-determination every time!

You might even say it's the sort of thing that gives hugging a bad name :icon_wink:
Sorry - that's just plain rubbish.

Anyway I'm sure this is the sort of situation where what goes around...
See above - players must either take a passive role or make their own destiny. It seems you are the former. Personally I have more respect for the latter.

*It's pretty clear none of them would be capable of organizing their own tribe :icon_biggrin:
Most folks aren't or, more pertinently, don't want to be. Show me a world in which everyone is convinced of their own leadership superiority and I'll show you a world of no tribes. Sort of invalidates the "Tribal Wars" concept don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I asked this question myself......:icon_rolleyes:

LOL, I just sorta skimmed thru this thread, which was addressed to former FEAR members... Hahaha, unless I missed some, I only see ONE exFEAR post, early on in the thread, by my former co-duke, Alf :lol:

Did you actually want an answer? The exFEAR players who are attacking you now are in fact the same people who were attacking Apoc when we were still FEAR. We were effective against TWA-S/Apoc-W, and we will (hopefully) be effective against you all. We pretty much all agree that Apoc kinda sucks, but as long as we can play together and have fun, it doesn't matter. Most of us are now members of Apoc-N and F, we still have our TPC chat (with a few Apoc-D members now included), we still support each other, joke with each other, sit for each other, and laugh with each other.....and we have our friends from Apoc-W with us as well as new friends we have made in N and F (love that alphabet soup!)

Why are we in Apoc now? It just sort of happened that way, mostly due to a combination of rattlesnake8's deviousness in getting me into the main hugging tribe (TWA-W) when it was clear only trickery would undermine FEAR enough to conquor it, and to my flakiness once i found myself in Apoc...just could not be bothered trying to revitalize the tribe once the idiots who had taken over leadership had so badly demoralized and alienated most of the active players.

Add in that socolofi is an old friend and lots of fun, that a number of FEAR players who had quit missed us too much to stay away, and here we are, ready to rock in Apoc....

I chose to stay in Apoc, specifically to join socolofi in Apoc-N, I have stayed loyal even while under attack by other Apoc members (I was more fiercely attacked by rattlesnake8 when I left his tribe to join Apoc-N than ever he attacked me when I was in FEAR...one big happy family, Ha!)

TEAM PURE CRAZY lives on, and we will continue to be pure crazy in Apoc as we were in FEAR...we may not be great players, but we know how to have fun :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.