A signature shop

pillburydough

is it possible to mix both?

if not, make it dough, however try to incorporate Cyndaquil if you can! Spoiler/non - upto you :)

can you add some text saying Pokemon in there (gonna be co-dukey of that tribe :)

King Matt II

Spann I love you. So make me a coa please. <3

A teacup with a panda wearing a crown inside the teacup. Maybe put some ham in there. "King Ham II" as the text.

Yeahhhh. :3

DeletedUser

Spann, I been wanting you to do me a siggy for ages!! Look at my one now, just do something like that. So based on sonic, with that text. <3

DeletedUser

Because it is a really odd request. Seriously. Ham in a cup and you want it non spoiler? How lq do you want it :/

DeletedUser

Spann, I been wanting you to do me a siggy for ages!! Look at my one now, just do something like that. So based on sonic, with that text. <3

Fine, spoiler or non spoiler?

King Matt II

Because it is a really odd request. Seriously. Ham in a cup and you want it non spoiler? How lq do you want it :/

A COA, not a siggy. And you can skip the ham, that was optional. :3 A panda in a teacup with a crown on it. o_O

King Matt II

Uhm. You're the gfx pro, isn't that your job? Plus I gotta go out.

I guess you can pass on the teacup o_O but at least have a panda with a crown. :3

DeletedUser

I will gladly make anyone signatures, avatars, or anything. I may start having to charge as well it is a lot of time I am spending for high quality signatures or whatever. So if you do request and I will stress this, able to pay then please do so, it will help me help you.
Of course if you cannot/ do not want to pay then that is fine it will still be done.

Size (Spoiler or non):
Render (Png image) :
www.planetrenders.net <---- good website for renders
and text.

Cheers W54 I will keep this updated, patience is the key.

Render as in you get the picture, I will find people stuff for them but that. I do enough for you, how many have I made for you?

King Matt II

Psssh I paid for the last one with PP and sexual favours! -.-

King Matt II

Pfft, it's not like I don't appreciate your work, I love it. <3
Plus, ANYTHING is better than my current coa. o_O

DeletedUser

I kinda want to ask for a chimecho sig but I hate giving people work when I could make it myself :/ Awesome sigs spann, top notch :3

DeletedUser

I will do it, I am just shattered today, so I be grouchy. :/