A Social Draught!!

DeletedUser

dammit! why is random ringing a bell!!!! GAH!

And i started playing about 6-7 years ago... been so many people, so many names.... WHERE DO I KNOW YOU FROM! lol, I know that i know you....

DeletedUser113814

I would like to go to the first thing posted by Miss CupCake and point out that world 72 topics compared to lets say world 6 are few to plenty I cant wait until players with a general hate for each other start mouthing off. Its like politics only interesting, and because I play world 72 I know what they are talking about.

rich26ca

Well to stir things up a bit this Christmas break im going to create two new thread here.

first will be an interview page with all the leaders from the top 25 tribes.
second will be W72 World at war, this is a stat page where you can easily see war stats comments bragging and so on...

perhaps that will liven things up a bit and get some of those leaders on here.

DeletedUser

I would like to go to the first thing posted by Miss CupCake and point out that world 72 topics compared to lets say world 6 are few to plenty I cant wait until players with a general hate for each other start mouthing off. Its like politics only interesting, and because I play world 72 I know what they are talking about.

Yes!!! :icon_twisted: PnP is fueled by the general differences in opinion and further catalyzed by controversial claims and statements, turning the initial differences into hatred.

Now, my dear Minions, go and make preparations of brewing those ideological differences into hatred. BUWAHAHHHAHAHA :icon_twisted:

@ rich26ca

That would be a healthy approach towards improving the PnP scenario, since this thread started, the overall viewers viewing this world has already gone up, or maybe that can be attributed to the christmas break.

Anyway, dont go for 25, that might get a bit monotonous, and if possible ask them some not-so common questions revealing their feelings towards each other. :icon_evil:

Edit: Guess I got a bit carried away. :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha maybe do the top few from each K? Id love to hear what [v] have to say with their extreme nobling of my farms :icon_evil:

DeletedUser113814

This is going to be intresting the quicker its done the better lol please hurry this one up