A TLA Anouncement: Venturing into the unthinkable?

DeletedUser

I just respond to things that my enemies do. Frankly, you guys would have done the same to us, and you know that.

TBH forsaken, I ve already got a different opinion of you since your petty insults of TLA, so frankly whatever you think of me matters little.

At least we understand eachother then.

DeletedUser

DSL's Tribe Changes: 631
TLA's Tribe Changes: 470

And before you drag Arisen into it then you would need to count NME and =DoD= your little unofficial academies tribe changes.

Please spare me the silly dramatics and show me on the battle field something DSL has yet to do. But o well we cant win them all I guess.

Don't you guys in TLA like to point out they are an older tribe, and that is why they have good ODA? Well, last I checked more people change tribes early game than later game 90% of the time. So in this case, at least some of the 161 more tribe changes are probably due to the fact that DSL was founded at the beginning, while TLA was founded a few weeks in.

DeletedUser62494

TehDarkOne* Joined 15th December 2008 - 16:00

mbooth Joined 25th December 2008 - 07:00

10 days difference for 161 tribe changes difference. And my point was only that they have for the longest time called TLA the merging mass recruiters when in fact their policy hasnt been so different.

DeletedUser

DSL already had nearly 100 tribe changes already when TLA was founded.

DSL also had a lot of players mischeviously leaving to disband tribes in the early days :D

If you want to heckle recruiting 8 NEO players after a multi-month war with them and call it a merge, fine, go for it, it just makes you ignorant. But I hate to imagine what heckling you should give yourselves if you EVER recruit any DSL members, if you so insist on heckling this DSL-NEO war coming to a close, for all intensive purposes.

Fortunately that scenario wont come about, because we have no intention of losing. I wonder why the pace of the war slowed when active experienced players suddenly became all that was left to attack...

DeletedUser62494

Glad to hear you guys don't plan to lose. I don't think any tribe ever plans to lose. But it will be nice to see some good fighting.

DeletedUser71270

Wow, a merge with Neo. Very very interesting.
3 merges in a short period, whilst an alliance with T*UNIT. Keep on maintaining the 1 vs 8 image guys...I still can't believe we are winning so badly. You seriously have no excuse now. 1 on 1 you couldn't take us, so lets see if you can turn things around with such a massive advantage.

To Neo, amazing you could merge with a tribe that talked so much rubbish about you throughout your existence. Makes me laugh how shallow some tribes can be. You may have had problems, but you could so easily have fought back hard, DSL weren't exactly crushing you were they? You were meant to be a small strong cohesive force, standing strong against a longstanding enemy. Giving in so easily is a bit disheartening actually for me as a leader to see. This game is starting to lose its integrity. It worrying.

Oh silly Damageboi, I could post so many skype chats about how you run your friends REM and NSA into the ground. :)

Lol, I feel a bit bad, I think we are slating them too much.
To be fair this is a war to be won, so good luck. But just one request, please don't ever, ever, ever mention that you guys have a massive disadvantage again. Its irritating, I ve never believed it, and I don't want to hear it again. Lets just fight each other in an exciting new war :)

*DMGboi*

When did I, yes I say we ever had a disadvantage against TLA?

DSL's Tribe Changes: 631
TLA's Tribe Changes: 470

And before you drag Arisen into it then you would need to count NME and =DoD= your little unofficial academies tribe changes.

Please spare me the silly dramatics and show me on the battle field something DSL has yet to do. But o well we cant win them all I guess.

Wow, slayer, I just went thru your nobling history, and I see ONE DSL conquer from you in the last 6 months, and he was inactive. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, I feel a bit bad, I think we are slating them too much.
To be fair this is a war to be won, so good luck. But just one request, please don't ever, ever, ever mention that you guys have a massive disadvantage again. Its irritating, I ve never believed it, and I don't want to hear it again. Lets just fight each other in an exciting new war :)

*DMGboi*

yeah our odds where so good before..

We were at war with 3 top 8 tribes at one time... ...

Sorry I can seem to remember that I said 2 weeks ago.. watch dsl enoblements.. Something big was going to happen.. And It did.. I took dsl north into full war with neo in a organized war.. and once again.. The horrible player and leader I am.. We took 60 captures in like 3 days time.. or something like that.. I mailed the duke of neo.. And I brokered a DSL recruitment and end of the dsl/neo war..

Did TLA not in the past take in previous war players.. heck.. Why kill the good neo players when we can take them in and turn them on you.. I understand why your mad... its ok.. now you have a much bigger dsl to face..

Now.. one front closed.. Guess I can turn my attentions on TLA??? hmm..

Damage I have refrained from making post here for sometime since my return... For simple reasons.. I dont need to post here to make dsl look good.. Im better in game.. but lets stop the flaming.. And get back to what counts.. Enjoy my incomings. Its about to get very intresting...

I commend TLA on the start of the war... But

WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN!

:icon_eek: :ram: :icon_eek: :ram: :icon_eek: :lightcavalry: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5710

I'm a bit o disappointed.
Not with the DSL/NEO merging because I see that as a good move for both tribes, or at least for the remaining of them. So I welcome that merge.
I'm disappointed only because I was hopping the surprise DSL has been promised would be a Major offensive on TLA and not a merge with a tribe that frankly was not a danger to them.

Good luck in the war.

And damage no matter call them out saying that they are no longer in disadvantage because they never were. Let's just enjoy the battles.

DeletedUser

Time is key :)

Fighting skills are not essential in this game, activity is. Actually TW is uber easy game, if we are talking about fighting.
Its key is 24/7 dedication.
Your opponents my dear opponents are mostly men and women who have family and children.
As soon as we have a player who have time you are singing songs towards them. Isnt it shame?
Its tribe game, think how it is done.

No doubt, that DSL is one heck of a tribe, you have friendship what just kills. How much of you take w29 as 1st world? 50%
Other tribes players are over 90% new ones, at least NSA's. If someone quits, we must noble over 1M accounts :(
In your skin I would just say, that its pleasure to see, how punch of noobs actually fight against experienced war machine.
Flaming your opponent? It isnt a thing what men does.

DSL - your only victory was making Grind F. your allies. Actually I was surprised, if I heard, that they declared on NSA.
Most dummiest move Ive ever seen on w29 - if I look at it from Grind view.
I read their forum, lol, Ultimate war plan - 1 week and NSA will collapse, and they recruit best players.
I couldnt stop laughing.

TW is built to be neverending machine ... or can we annihilate villas?

Last but not least, w29 is w29 thanks to DSL. You actually made it look like it looks.
You are only tribe there, all other are just random guys who are located where they are.

Grind vs. NSA
Guys dont make us laugh, 2 times bigger tribe operations are nobling of inactives. Great work.

btw, I must go on RL loving spree (2nd child will be there), Ill pass my account to player who can manage it better than me.
So far my friends from grind 21:8 ... from 2 continents away - oh and I am noob.

Be cruel and more love than war DSL and Grind.
No doubt best world Ive ever played.

PS: Grind, you are riding on tiger ... you are not an opponent against DSL.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit o disappointed.
Not with the DSL/NEO merging because I see that as a good move for both tribes, or at least for the remaining of them. So I welcome that merge.
I'm disappointed only because I was hopping the surprise DSL has been promised would be a Major offensive on TLA and not a merge with a tribe that frankly was not a danger to them.

Good luck in the war.

And damage no matter call them out saying that they are no longer in disadvantage because they never were. Let's just enjoy the battles.

Pigou...

You just did your magic again.. Trying to make something sound bad.. but changing the words.. Can make it sound even better... Seriously.. Say it again but in this light..

you say neo cant hurt us.. Which is true.. as we are a better tribe.. NONE of us are disputing that.. But here we are december 10th.. 7 days from the year mark.. Activity is a huge thing.. yes DSL has alot of vets.. no doubt... we have friends that spread worlds apart.. But to have a active player line up.. is a key to success.. so you can say anything you want about the neo recruitment..

The way I look at it.. While tooting my own horn.. As a player who has warred these players.. With the guidance that myself, Shards, kim, Forsaken, dallock, and the rest of the crew can bring... These guys can be guided into the most effective players on this world.. Guess If i was in tla and scene this.. Id be Bitching too...

To each's own.. See ya soon.. My new neighbor.

DeletedUser5710

Pigou...

You just did your magic again.. Trying to make something sound bad.. but changing the words.. Can make it sound even better... Seriously.. Say it again but in this light..

you say neo cant hurt us.. Which is true.. as we are a better tribe.. NONE of us are disputing that.. But here we are december 10th.. 7 days from the year mark.. Activity is a huge thing.. yes DSL has alot of vets.. no doubt... we have friends that spread worlds apart.. But to have a active player line up.. is a key to success.. so you can say anything you want about the neo recruitment..

The way I look at it.. While tooting my own horn.. As a player who has warred these players.. With the guidance that myself, Shards, kim, Forsaken, dallock, and the rest of the crew can bring... These guys can be guided into the most effective players on this world.. Guess If i was in tla and scene this.. Id be Bitching too...

To each's own.. See ya soon.. My new neighbor.

I'm completely lost! Do your post make any sense or is in any way related to my own post?

DeletedUser

I'm completely lost! Do your post make any sense or is in any way related to my own post?

um.. My post is wrote in standard english... If you cant understand that.. maybe your on the wrong server??? not a flame.. but I re read my post and its on topic and completely reverts back to your post...

DeletedUser

pigou, they think differently, try to understand simple narcist view and you will understand.
Graylins post made sense and still makes, but from his point of view, try to see it.

DeletedUser

Time is key :)

Fighting skills are not essential in this game, activity is. Actually TW is uber easy game, if we are talking about fighting.
Its key is 24/7 dedication.
Your opponents my dear opponents are mostly men and women who have family and children.
As soon as we have a player who have time you are singing songs towards them. Isnt it shame?
Its tribe game, think how it is done.

No doubt, that DSL is one heck of a tribe, you have friendship what just kills. How much of you take w29 as 1st world? 50%
Other tribes players are over 90% new ones, at least NSA's. If someone quits, we must noble over 1M accounts :(
In your skin I would just say, that its pleasure to see, how punch of noobs actually fight against experienced war machine.
Flaming your opponent? It isnt a thing what men does.

DSL - your only victory was making Grind F. your allies. Actually I was surprised, if I heard, that they declared on NSA.
Most dummiest move Ive ever seen on w29 - if I look at it from Grind view.
I read their forum, lol, Ultimate war plan - 1 week and NSA will collapse, and they recruit best players.
I couldnt stop laughing.

TW is built to be neverending machine ... or can we annihilate villas?

Last but not least, w29 is w29 thanks to DSL. You actually made it look like it looks.
You are only tribe there, all other are just random guys who are located where they are.

Grind vs. NSA
Guys dont make us laugh, 2 times bigger tribe operations are nobling of inactives. Great work.

btw, I must go on RL loving spree (2nd child will be there), Ill pass my account to player who can manage it better than me.
So far my friends from grind 21:8 ... from 2 continents away - oh and I am noob.

Be cruel and more love than war DSL and Grind.
No doubt best world Ive ever played.

PS: Grind, you are riding on tiger ... you are not an opponent against DSL.

Dude, you contradict yourself here, the game is easy to defend against, is a never ending machine but we suck for not taking more?

NSA has done a pretty good job in most areas in this war, and that is to be expected. Although you dont have half the depth that Grind has behind your front line you still have sufficient depth in this game to mean noone is going to rampage through that.

Grind is a tribe in its own right and does not ride on anyones back. ANyway good luck in real life,

you wont hear me flaming anyone for the language they use. Look at exor, he was russian but he was one of the smartest and most dedicated guys on this server. I for one am not going to look silly complaining about someone elses skill with english when it is easy to find gramatical errors in what I type.

DeletedUser79621

Like not starting sentences with a capital letter :icon_wink:

But anyway, let's face it, DSL and TLA aren't ever going to get along so long as this war is going on. So how about we just focus all this anger, dislikes and GRRRRRS for IG?

DeletedUser

yoni, my native isnt english. You are no doubt intelligent enough not to mention it.
I try with points.

1. Grind ultimate plan was: In 1-2 weeks NSA will collapse and we recruit their better players.
2. Of course it didnt happen, even that plan was complete joke.
3. Grind sometimes brag about how they rim NSA - of course they do, we have like you those 10 players who cross sit each other. (You know very well what I mean - you just noble our inactives)
4. My point is: Dont brag about stats, because it simply shows nothing.
5. You are simply as tribe as NSA is, you cant hurt our active players. Same from NSA - we cant hurt yours. Game is built like that. It is neverending.
6. What has changed despite tribe names? Nothing :)
7. Last tribe who stands is tribe who can fill accounts of their so called "best" players and recruits others.

Exor, by the way one of my friend isnt anything much more but activity. There is pile of players who can easily do the same, if they shoot their wife and give away children.
So you want names? Ill give you:
1. Yonithan
2. Myself
3. Milles Bornes (ask Docke) - btw Docke he was sick in home for that week :D
4. Foxmoulder
5. Graylin
6. ebbs
7. eniar

.... sun will be go down before list ends

What I wanted to say:
Hey guys, DSL is the tribe. Try to see it. You cant do nothing against them alone. Only way is to cooperate.
Why?
Because they are tribe who has enough contacts to fill their inactives with players who have time.

Grind you are next in line :)

DeletedUser5710

um.. My post is wrote in standard english... If you cant understand that.. maybe your on the wrong server??? not a flame.. but I re read my post and its on topic and completely reverts back to your post...

If you say so! I'm just glad my English, or my understanding of it, better or worse is different from yours.

DeletedUser

Yes damage, I believe TLA posts tonight in this formerly dead and unusually quiet thread are rather immature. You guys remind me of my 9-year-old sister, that says something about grown men.

The number of NEO players we took in is small compared to their whole tribe. We only recruited those we felt were worthwhile after all our time fighting them. Not to mention, it reduces our number of fronts and makes it easier to focus on what's more important.

As far as I am concerned, this is the first of those many 'DSL directives' I mentioned would eventually come to fruition.

It's nice to see you so sarcastically humerous after such a long quiet absence.

Have fun.

Is she your older sister? :)

DeletedUser

If you say so! I'm just glad my English, or my understanding of it, better or worse is different from yours.

You insult his english and grasp of the english language but whenever I read your posts i find the sentence structure and grammar is awful and its quite clear your native tongue is not english.