A Tribe better than Envy?

DeletedUser

Wait... I'm supposed to be point whoring?! shit... I never got that memo...

/me cancels all troop production and loads up the HQ

Well if you farm properly both troops and points grow at the same time.

Like I have just cleared one of my 2 farm problems sure it wasn't worth it but god damn I'm a hungry man.

Your our BUFFET

He only asked you a question, Lol. :icon_confused:

Yup but he was implying that BYON has a better average OD then Envy(which it does). But I don't care, hence why I said, "Want a Grammy?"

Matflan50

Yup but he was implying that BYON has a better average OD then Envy(which it does). But I don't care, hence why I said, "Want a Grammy?"

Well if you didn't care so much, why did you continuously reply? Hmmm...?
/Drop the subject.

Repinski

Like I have just cleared one of my 2 farm problems sure it wasn't worth it but god damn I'm a hungry man.

No shit Sherlock, I was being sarcastic. Do you honestly think i would be in Envy if I was a complete nublet? I am definitely a nublet but not that big of a nublet...

DeletedUser

/facedesk

No shit Sherlock, I was being sarcastic. Do you honestly think i would be in Envy if I was a complete nublet? I am definitely a nublet but not that big of a nublet...

Lol, Repinski your an evil man :lol:

DeletedUser

I am not going to get into a long explanation about this, but you do have quite a few more members then us to receive that rank 1 position. :icon_idea:

Even if you had the same amount of members as BYON you would not have been #1.

If you really don't care you wouldn't make such a thoughtless post saying BYON has more members so they get the #1 rank.

Repinski

If you really don't care you wouldn't make such a thoughtless post saying BYON has more members so they get the #1 rank.

This argument is mute no? If I can foresee the future I see BYON and Envy going to war later on in the world. It should be a good war but personally I think Envy will come out on top.

I didn't say that because I am in Envy, I said that because I know the batch of skill and a lot of the players in Envy. Wesgan and Evil ferret are two that definitely need to be watched in out tribe.

Matflan50

This argument is mute no? If I can foresee the future I see BYON and Envy going to war later on in the world. It should be a good war but personally I think Envy will come out on top.

I didn't say that because I am in Envy, I said that because I know the batch of skill and a lot of the players in Envy. Wesgan and Evil ferret are two that definitely need to be watched in out tribe.

You currently have 3 members in K44, right in the centre of BYON.
Your leader, Evil Ferret is on the edge of K44.

You're currently very easy pickings for us, very easy... And due to your other players positions, they wouldn't recieve support in time.

Then, the rest of your tribe is split across everywhere, in most continents shown in this map below - So if we did choose to expand into K45, we 'd be faced against a small band of players against our bulf.

All information is gathered from this Map

Now, I'm not saying that there will be a war, but if there was we'd have a superiour advantage. You also do not know of our individual player's skills, so you can neither say you'd win this war based on "quality".

Just wanted to point that out for you :)

Last edited:

Your our BUFFET

You have no idea about that, we could easily pass you if we had same amount of members, or we could still be rank 5. That kind of assumption has no facts to back you up. Notice how our player(uberz) is 50k ahead of rank 2 player in OD. Basically, what you just said is opinion, you have idea if we woud pass you or not if we had same amount of players.

DeletedUser

You have no idea about that, we could easily pass you if we had same amount of members, or we could still be rank 5. That kind of assumption has no facts to back you up. Notice how our player(uberz) is 50k ahead of rank 2 player in OD. Basically, what you just said is opinion, you have idea if we woud pass you or not if we had same amount of players.

Even if you did have the same amount of players it wouldn't matter because it is a average.....

DeletedUser

Thats not likely, but possible.

IF you would take a tribe with 31 members which had an average of 1000 ODD and you would have added 19 more people then those people would most likely be around the same ODD as the average.
not #1 or anything else

Your our BUFFET

Thats not likely, but possible.

IF you would take a tribe with 31 members which had an average of 1000 ODD and you would have added 19 more people then those people would most likely be around the same ODD as the average.
not #1 or anything else

Maybe, there always is the possibility of a few players jumping in OD. But the matter is, it is possible, so this argument is pointless.

DeletedUser

Hey BLust- Im a little green yet but lookin for some allies. The Flame tribe sounds decent. I started a tribe called Lefaritan, but have no contacts yet. Any suggestions?:icon_smile: