A Typical day with Ocaryx...

frostyfingers

able1234au today at 08:27
Hi, I see you have taken [village]500|565[/village] on Nov 3
This village was held by YALNIZ SAVASCI who Ocaryx and me in particular has been doing an operation against. You are not permitted to take villages that we cleared or that attacked us.
Sorry, but no freebies and all of 1453C is owned by us.
Frosty understood this.
This particular village was allocated to draindrain.
able1234au today at 08:33
Hi Frosty, maxime5555 has sniped a village from a 1453C player that Ocaryx has done an operation against and grabbed it while we have been clearing that player. Do your guys not look at twstats to see what is happening? I assume he must have otherwise he would not have attacked a player bigger than him unless he knew that the player was being cleared out.
As i explained we have had an op going against 1453C for some time and it is not acceptable to benefit from our hard work.
Can you tell maxime to work with DrainDrain to clear the village so draindrain can noble it.
thanks Frosty.
This message has been forwarded by able1234au.
FrostyFingers today at 20:01
unfortunately we do not share a forum, and it is crazy to think we should have to check with your tribe to get permission to noble a village...
I have sat maxime's account multiple times and I personally have farmed that villages more than 10 times...
I cannot tell my tribe to ask permission from Ocaryx and keep thier respect as a duke...I simply will not tell him to hand over the village, if draindrain wants the villages he should act quicker, we have NO TARGETS, and to ask us to sit back and watch you swallow free villages while at war and owning 6 K's is ridiculous! We will NOT attack Ocaryx villages, we will NOT noble farms and barbs anymore, and we will NOT sit back and watch Ocaryx grow, waiting for them to launch an op on us when no more tribes are left to attack...
I am sorry my friend, but to ask us to sit back and do nothing, especially about villages just within our grasp and not being defended well, that is not our fault. You do not own the rights to ANY villages, and we will not be told "no your not good enough to be allies, but cooperate with us anyways."
DrainDrain is large enough to where he can afford to miss out on 1 village...that is all.
Frosty~

So can anyone tell me why I should have to bend over and let Ocaryx tell us who we can, and cannot, noble? I seem to remember trying to set up a diplomatic policy with Ocaryx, only to be told that they don't do hugging. I also remember asking Ocaryx to allow us a fraction of barbs and/or 1453C's villages since we are completely surrounded by Ocaryx villages and do not wish to attack them if we can help it...

Anyone outside of Ocaryx have any opinions, because it seems Ocaryx is too thick-headed to understand where I am coming from...

DeletedUser

well frosty, perhaps the fact that your tribe member, sat by you, so perhaps i should just say you, did not clear this village, did not attack this player when he was at full strength, but simply jump in when, surprise surprise, ocaryx clears and nobles him out.

So you are so brave to snipe an empty village and you claim foul on us. If you have attacked that player more than a week ago when he was active he would have taken all your proxy account's villages.

I appreciate you get bored sitting on the rim so you have to spend your time playing all your tribe members but this is not the way to operate. I have have offered you REAL targets to go after who will actually fight you and you will have fun against. Instead, like a jackyl you simply feed on the carrion of the dead left behind by ocaryx.

...and for this you want respect?

DeletedUser

Im sorry frosty but its common courtesy.

If a player nobles a village he/she didnt clear, they should have no problem letting it go to the player that did clear it.

Your reaping other peoples rewards.

ToTheGallows

Frosty, I'm sick of reading your posts. Seriously; I'm yet to find one where you don't either talk about us - Or your tribe. Simply put; I doubt anyone cares. Keep it up; paint a target on your back.

DeletedUser

Im sorry frosty but its common courtesy.

If a player nobles a village he/she didnt clear, they should have no problem letting it go to the player that did clear it.

Your reaping other peoples rewards.

If they work hard for the village, someone comes along and take it. Then take it back forcefully, makes no difference, the reward is just going to be more fruitful and more ODA and ODD.

I can't help it but to also agree with Frosty's point on NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ANY VILLAGE THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. You can't expect someone not to noble any village within your area. There is no rule in tw that says you can claim any village that is not under YOUR direct control. If you say that village is yours for the taking then take it don't let it hang around and when someone else takes it, then you step up and start crying about it and asking them to give it back. If you think that is not right, and that it's your village then take it. No one can stop you. As long as you defeat them fair and square for the village. God cares about who it belongs to when its still not own be either person.

DeletedUser

the problem you have is with able, who cleared most of those vills. not ocaryx.

It's not out policy to 'reserve' villages, and wont make any official cooridinated effort to retaliate if you take 1. Same goes for refugees.

On the other hand individual players, or local groups can do whatever they want, and unless it runs counter to the interests of our tribe, we have no reason to do anything against it. Able has the right to do whatever he sees fit to expand personally, and as we do not have any relations with you, and no disrespect or dishonor appears to really be done here, i see no reason to stop him from bullying you. sorry.

I reiterate, while ocaryx technically cleared those villages, it was really a local effort headed by able, who cleared the bulk of those villages. He's more then capable of handling you on his own, or if need be with the couple of players in on that operation. There would be no need for the entire tribe to hit you up anyways, as it would just be overkill, so stop comaplaining about 'ocaryx', and adjust your targets to be just those ocaryx who should be concerned with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not out policy to 'reserve' villages, and wont make any official cooridinated effort to retaliate if you take 1. Same goes for refugees.

On the other hand individual players, or local groups can do whatever they want, and unless it runs counter to the interests of our tribe, we have no reason to do anything against it. Able has the right to do whatever he sees fit to expand personally, and as we do not have any relations with you, and no disrespect or dishonor appears to really be done here, i see no reason to stop him from bullying you. sorry.

watching with interest ? i wonder how many tribes can ocaryx can bullie at one time? [your words not mine] will each member of ocaryx pick a tribe a piece ? 20 members so you could fight 20 seperate wars. THE LIST JUST KEEPS GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay tuned for the next war with ocaryx. about every week or so :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

excuse me...

lets not get confused here

This 1453C player attacked me. I asked him to stop as i didnt want the distraction. He wanted a fight. So i cleared him and offered some villages to neighbouring ocaryx players so he could be nobled out. I cleared villages and he reinforced and i cleared them again.

After the clearing happened and we started nobling, frosty (playing one of the many tribe members he always seems to sit) saw that the 1453c player was losing villages. He scouted and nobled an empty village. empty because we cleared it.

And now he claims that he has a right to do that. And is taking the high morale ground.

...so what is wrong with this picture?

DeletedUser

watching with interest ? i wonder how many tribes can ocaryx can bullie at one time? [your words not mine] will each member of ocaryx pick a tribe a piece ? 20 members so you could fight 20 seperate wars. THE LIST JUST KEEPS GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay tuned for the next war with ocaryx. about every week or so :icon_cool:

knowing able im sure he can bully a good many.

What you have to understand is, we back able when he needs us to back him.. but most of the time he has everything covered. He's not lazy, nor does he want to be.

Bottom line is, able doesn't hide behind the tribe, if anything the tribe hides behind able. Frosty nobled a village that was being used to attack him, that he cleared, who's tribe he defeated. Able really deserves all the credit for 1453c*, not the tribe as a whole. Therefore its able your starting a fight with... not ocaryx.. so leave our diplomacy and such out of it.

Even if i tried to stop able from opening up a can of whoopass on UATW, there'd be nothing to stop him from just leaving and attacking you on his own. That's just how he roles.

Thus in conclusion we see the propaganda is pointless, as it really serves no purpose.. there is no goal it can accomplish short of just making us look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...and this is the suspicious quote...

"I have sat maxime's account multiple times and I personally have farmed that villages more than 10 times..."

thebigt625

So can anyone tell me why I should have to bend over and let Ocaryx tell us who we can, and cannot, noble? I seem to remember trying to set up a diplomatic policy with Ocaryx, only to be told that they don't do hugging. I also remember asking Ocaryx to allow us a fraction of barbs and/or 1453C's villages since we are completely surrounded by Ocaryx villages and do not wish to attack them if we can help it...

Anyone outside of Ocaryx have any opinions, because it seems Ocaryx is too thick-headed to understand where I am coming from...

Too long, didn't read completely...
:icon_razz:

But from what I saw, it looked like Frosty was complaining again.

:icon_rolleyes:

If you really feel like you are being bullied, then stand up for yourselves :icon_razz:
No one is stopping you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pointless thread. No one cares. Really,we don't. Why do you ask the public what you should do? It's not their choice,it's yours. Stop crying already,if you can't handle the competition then move to a world with a smaller percentage of good players,or just no Ocaryx <3 ;).

Goodbye.

DeletedUser

This shouldnt even be on the forum discusss it with Ocaryx or soemthing

DeletedUser

Instead, like a jackyl you simply feed on the carrion of the dead left behind by ocaryx

It just needs a little tweaking....

Instead, like a jackyl you simply feed on the carrion of the dead left behind by ocaryx RAIN and WOOD

There we go =) but like it was said in another thread...THAT is just day to day nobling...

DeletedUser

IMHO a village "belongs" to anyone who can take it and hang on to it, for as long as he is able (would've been a real pathetic pun if it was deliberate lol) to hang on to it. Your "right" to own a village subsists solely in your ability to defend it from enemy nobles.

Personally I likes to earn some ODz in the process of acquiring my villages, but then again I'm a bit special...

DeletedUser75757

Confirmed

IMHO a village "belongs" to anyone who can take it and hang on to it, for as long as he is able (would've been a real pathetic pun if it was deliberate lol) to hang on to it. Your "right" to own a village subsists solely in your ability to defend it from enemy nobles.

Personally I likes to earn some ODz in the process of acquiring my villages, but then again I'm a bit special...

I always thought you rode the short bus thanks for confirming you were special Bittergal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I always thought you rode the short bus thanks for confirming you were special Bittergal :icon_wink:

Now then, don't get nasty - I am sure he can't help it. Personally I believe he hit his noggin a few times too many.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser75910

IMHO a village "belongs" to anyone who can take it and hang on to it, for as long as he is able to hang on to it. Your "right" to own a village subsists solely in your ability to defend it from enemy nobles.

Yep and that is basically why this thread is pointless. If anyone feels that Oxy or any other tribe for that matter is being "pushy" or "dictating" or whatever, there is one simple solution and talking isn't it.

DeletedUser

Yep... the future of frosty is looking grim.

[spoil]
dead-snowman-winter-3928229-400-300.jpg
[/spoil]