~=A=~ vs Nazgul - Map & Statistics

DeletedUser

Hi all

I am classing this as the first day of the war between the two tribes and have created this very basic map as well as current point levels etc.

Current Rank

~=A=~ = 10
Nazgul = 25

Top 40 Members Points
~=A=~ = 12.561.988
Nazgul = 5.898.507

Overall Tribe Member Points
~=A=~ = 17.638.782
Nazgul = 8.022.486

Average Tribe Member Points
~=A=~ = 241.627
Nazgul = 75.684

K62 Current Tribal Rankings
1 Nazgul 5,69 Mio. 712
2 ~=AA=~ 2,22 Mio. 259
3 ~=A=~ 1,58 Mio. 164

4 NazAC 696.421 137

K63 Current Tribal Rankings
5 Nazgul 773.774 99
6 ~=A=~ 460.444 48

K52 Tribal Rankings
1 ~=A=~ 7,05 Mio. 740
3 ~=AA=~ 1,86 Mio. 222

N/A = Nazgul

Enemy Villages Nobled - (Beginning 18.00 hours, 16th August 2007)
~=A=~ = 0
Nazgul = 0

World Map

~=A=~ are white
Nazgul & Nazac are yellow/orange

avxnazgul.jpg

I will keep updating this thread every 3 or 4 days, by adding information to this top post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is great. A couple of things though:

1. Is ~=AA=~ on the map?
2. For continental rankings could we get a combined score for each?

EDIT: Oh and maybe sectors and continents on the map?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AA isnt on the map as I could only do 3 tribes in twplus. Sorry, I need to work out how to make maps much better!

DeletedUser

In points and numbers, ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~ are too much for us, I'll admit that immediately, but if you look at their shape and placement between other tribes... It's not gonna be an easy victory.

@ Matchstickgeezer: having fun? :p You must be bored to do all this

DeletedUser

Tw-tools is working its just really slow...
Anyway i've managed to get a map and have sent the link to MSG ingame as i dont know how to post it as a picture here :icon_redface:

Should be fun to keep track of once this actually gets up and running

DeletedUser

TW-Tools isn't being nice, but here is a map centered around K62.

warvv5.jpg

Blue is ~=A=~
Light Blue is ~=AA=~
Yellow is Nazgul
Orange is NazAC

DeletedUser

I think -A- will win based on that, but it will take a while... remains to be seen if any other tribes join is also. that could shake it up.

And how seriously are both sides taking the war?? Will we see 100+ players from each side involved?? Lets hope so!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't really say you created the map. I could probably do a map like that of TWPlus.org ;p

DeletedUser

But I already beat my swords into plowshares and spears into pruning shears! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Nazgul could actually win this.

Well we're trying... 95% of our members is actively cooperating in the counter attacks and supporting the others. There's one thing I know for sure: there will be lots of blood flowing in the next few days.

I'm getting good advice from a big tribe next to us though. I can't say what tribe cause that wouldn't be in that tribe's interest but they're waiting to see what happens. If we defend well and show our worth, they'll come to our aid.

DeletedUser

Well we're trying... 95% of our members is actively cooperating in the counter attacks and supporting the others. There's one thing I know for sure: there will be lots of blood flowing in the next few days.

I'm getting good advice from a big tribe next to us though. I can't say what tribe cause that wouldn't be in that tribe's interest but they're waiting to see what happens. If we defend well and show our worth, they'll come to our aid.

lol You and your hollow threats. What happens when you don't defend well? you get gobbled up by your "big neighbor", and by us of course. Seriously, I'm not one to talk crap until the show is over though. I just had to take a second to laugh at your constant threat. Until we hear from "big brother", your threats aren't scaring anyone.