AA & Forkrul,

DeletedUser

Not implying, stating.

-717 villages. That's abysmal.

You are the leading village loser on W18 by a significant margin. Take the troops killed by clearing 717 barb villages and you'd have the same amount of ODD. So you defend on about the same level as a barb village, which is fitting since that's about all you're able to noble.

1173 (+1069-104) ---> your stats
1936 (+1217-719)----> MY stats

Looks like you are just an overstacked lazy sim city player to me....

Almost got 1000 noblings more than you....

LOL !

Who is the active one and who is the big potty mouth ?

"yawn"

These endless attempts to make me look poorly to make yourself feel better ey :)

I was fighting isolated against all of Apoc at one point, and have lost most of my villas while AFK

Unlike some others I prefer to fight enemies and not join em (*caugh*refugee*cough*).....

How about that ?

Can u feel the top OD spot slipping mr sim city forkrul ?

I am the best killer in W18 and will remain so whatever bad words or nukes thrown my way.

Just admit you are a poor player for not gaining more OD than a player a third your size....

As for barbs --> soon back to 4 million points and climbing.....

+100 villas last week while play, I mock all of you that try destroy me, you can only gain villas from me when Im not playing.

And your petty and bitter words amuses me :icon_cool:

AA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barb nobling...

AA has been nobling barbs to grow again, and now those barbs are being taken away from him.

FAIL :icon_redface:

Oh I was sure it was the other way around -->

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|455) K46 10,517 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-10 00:27:07
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|457) K46 9,476 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-10 00:13:47
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (692|457) K46 9,926 AussieMum [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 22:36:39
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (687|456) K46 8,847 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 20:57:32
LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOD! (686|456) K46 9,928 MEChicks [Apoc-C] AdAnouch [-PX-] 2010-03-09 20:12:17

FAIL !!!!

Keep yapping, I got my teeth sunk in and will never let go of your puny throats !
:axemen:
:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I stopped nobling barbs in Nov 2008.

Most of the important points above have been covered.

1. Barb noblers GENERALLY have no PvP skill. Note word Generally. If I were to chose a tribe of players that are used to Player vs Player but 3M points each, or barb noblers with 10M points... I would chose the PvP group. There is NO DOUBT that these players, after months/years in wars... play a far superior game on every level.

2. Nobling barbs means your not CLEANING your local region. The best way to have a nice safe region to play in is to kill the enemy off. If there are no red dots for 60 hrs... then noone is going to hurt you there (or if they try they are going to have a very hard time). Focusing on barbs in a region mean REAL players (enemy) live.

3. Clusters - seems like a good idea in concept, but in reality its not necessary. Most top players are in 5-10 continents... that can hardly be called clustering. There ARE rare situations where clustering is good (see Forukul above)

4. Barb nobling is playing this game as an individual (selfish). Players that play in teams enjoy the game more, play longer, and play better.

5. The "I am building back defense" argument baffles me. Just build defense on the front line! If you had a choice between nobling a village on the front line, or nobling one 150 hrs away... why noble one 150 hrs away? By the time you send your defense to the village... it is either DEAD, or the front line has moved on and its in the back line and you have to send it back agian.

On a side note... the interesting topic of If you send vs a player , and they go barb, then you take the barb... I would MUCH prefer to see this not be counted as a barb in the overall stats (somehow). I realise that isnt probably easy... but in relaity it would be nice to keep track of such things.

Z

bla bla bla....

only applies if your covered by 100 push accounts and cheats (yes you have been banned for CHEATING)

Try play the game like some of us do, by FIGHTING, then come to me and talk about "great solutions"

Keep hupping coward sims and look great on paper, we both know who puts in the real fight in the game

All new villas produce stuff that hurt your sim refugee allies, watch me continue to hurt you.

AA

(yes it requires many posts to answer all this drivel coming out of these "players" mouths, all posts are replies to wild accusations/lies and silly talk, and can not stand unanswered)

DeletedUser

LOL !

"yawn"

These endless attempts to make me look poorly to make yourself feel better ey :)

I was fighting isolated against all of Apoc at one point, and have lost most of my villas while AFK

Unlike some others I prefer to fight enemies and not join em (*caugh*refugee*cough*).....

How about that ?

I am the best killer in W18 and will remain so whatever bad words or nukes thrown my way.

Just admit you are a poor player for not gaining more OD than a player a third your size....

+100 villas last week while play, I mock all of you that try destroy me, you can only gain villas from me when Im not playing.

AA

Your posts dont go in any logical order... but ill try.

1) When Forkrul gets villages -- he generally keeps them.
When AA gets villages he will generally roll over, attack with incomplete nukes and ask for defense from his allies despite the wall being down. (ive taken your villages with support sent after ive cleared your villages, walls at 0)

2) You cant take credit for LOSING VILLAGES. "Almost got 1000 noblings more than you".
No you dont
You can only take credit for Nobling villages. The point of this game is not to hand villages over to the enemy like you have done time and time again.
You have nobled 148 more villages than Forkrul.
You have lost 600 villages more villages than Forkrul.

Its not even a competition!

c)

[snip]

You can't claim that you are more active then him in one sentence and them claim that you only lose villages while AFK!

Also, why is Forkrul a 'potty mouth'? Because he called you a bad player?
What are you 4 years old? Is this primary school?

d) "As for barbs --> soon back to 4 million points and climbing....."
Dont worry, every time you noble more barbs vills you hand them to us quite easily.
e) (this reply quoted Zain)
Try play the game like some of us do, by FIGHTING, then come to me and talk about "great solutions"

I know its hard to imagine but Zain has the highest ODA in the game.
And hes had that title since players got to 40Mill ODA.

Zain is now at an amazing 176Million ODA.
Do you know what you are at AA?
73Mill ODA.

Zain has over 100Million ODA more than you..
Zain has dominated the offensive part of the game for a long, long time.
And it frankly it hasnt even been close in a long, long time.

And there is no way to 'cheat' to become the best attacker on W18.
You can't use push accounts to raise your ODA.
No, you just do that by staying active, always on the attack, always on the front and always on the top of your game.

Can i do that?
Hell no.

DeletedUser

AA, you are the king of push accounts and simple stacking by your tribe.

And my last round of nukes found your defensive skills... lacking to say the least.

DeletedUser

And AA a good player earns the respect of his opponents. It's seems to me that you don't have them.

tsk... tsk... tsk...

You keep talking about how good you are, why don't you let your adversaries say that?
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

And AA a good player earns the respect of his opponents. It's seems to me that you don't have them.

tsk... tsk... tsk...

You keep talking about how good you are, why don't you let your adversaries say that?
icon10.gif

A good player is hated by his enemies

Im doing a great job hehehehhehehehhe

;)

Keep yapping, I will keep biting !

Numbers last week (while I have been playing activly)

Villa gain points -->

AdAnouch 3,962,469 | +5,779 -21,589 -10,119 +141,035 +131,330 +277,497 +43,451

OD gain same period --->

AdAnouch 3,962,469 | +2,165,851 +1,163,121 +425,333 +555,365 +482,301 +232,538 +2,251,855

And you call those numbers bad ?

Numbers for week before even better !

Wanna compare with others ?

Feel free to compare against any player in 18 and then come back try yap at me.

hehhehehehehhe, I will keep log on and do this some months,lets see how u post then !

AA

DeletedUser

LOL !

"yawn"

How about that ?

AA

There's a reason my ODD isn't going up anymore and yours is. I lost under 5 villages while gaining 150 mil ODD, you lost about 300. Even the most persistent enemies just gave up, first trying to noble and eventually even just trying to cat down villages.

I will admit to being lazy though, easy targets like you are just hard to pass up on.

DeletedUser

Get in line, I welcome any player at my walls ;)

Think its 5-6 players above 6 million attacking me, if you jump in u might grab a villa or two....

DeletedUser

Oh cool, a topic about me. Thanks truscott.
In brief:
AA is the flatulent chihuahua of the NE. Always yapping about being king of the ankle-biters, occasionally sneaking scraps, a swift kick will send him flying across the room and earn you a few drunken insults. Likes to take "breaks" when the attacks start rolling in to provide an alibi to his utter lack of defensive skills. Confuses people hating him for the derogatory and degrading comments he makes to their friends as people hating him for his nonexistent in game abilities. Hides behind the pretense that "AA" is just a persona to justify the former.

With regard to the "refugee" comment regarding myself, I started playing in BA-I and when I came back to W18 I joined back up with my former tribe despite being 2Ks away from them. How taking the frontmost position in a war makes me a refugee is impossible to fathom.

DeletedUser

your surrounded by refugees and it stain u over time to fight alongside cowards.

It was why I left Apoc, because of the corrupted honorless playstyle

As for myself I play game occasionally and when I do I play it well, doesent matter what you or other enemies claim , I need no one defending me as
Im used to talk against many, since the destruction of TF (they all ran to hug Apoc after they fail merging with Dusk against them...) many seems to be "bitter", jus like I want my enemies to be.

You have now made me your enemy too and I add you on my list.

Just to show you really WHY all these people talk so down on me, sure aint because of my poor playstyle even though you wish to think so.

And your negative bitter comments amuses me, it shows clearly signs of yet another player soon quitting and making some lame goodbye post

Ill help u along the way !

AA

DeletedUser

your surrounded by refugees and it stain u over time to fight alongside cowards.

It was why I left Apoc, because of the corrupted honorless playstyle

As for myself I play game occasionally and when I do I play it well, doesent matter what you or other enemies claim , I need no one defending me as
Im used to talk against many, since the destruction of TF (they all ran to hug Apoc after they fail merging with Dusk against them...) many seems to be "bitter", jus like I want my enemies to be.

You have now made me your enemy too and I add you on my list.

Just to show you really WHY all these people talk so down on me, sure aint because of my poor playstyle even though you wish to think so.

And your negative bitter comments amuses me, it shows clearly signs of yet another player soon quitting and making some lame goodbye post

Ill help u along the way !

AA

Actually AA, none of us in |TF|p1 fought DUSK.. that was |TF|I.. (we in |TF|p1 were fighting other tribes) and you couldn't defeat them either.. it was us that killed |TF|I. Seems after all this time you still dont have your facts straight.. but thats to be expected.. the proof is in the map.. you are so scared of us in |TF|p1 that you went and nobled on the opposite side of the world. The very top right corner K.. i guess you figured that would keep you safe from us. :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually AA, none of us in |TF|p1 fought DUSK.. that was |TF|I.. (we in |TF|p1 were fighting other tribes) and you couldn't defeat them either.. it was us that killed |TF|I. Seems after all this time you still dont have your facts straight.. but thats to be expected.. the proof is in the map.. you are so scared of us in |TF|p1 that you went and nobled on the opposite side of the world. The very top right corner K.. i guess you figured that would keep you safe from us. :lol:

"The foresters" was a family, TF|I the main family in that group.

(or this wrong again ) I just see red dots, facts not to important always...)

TF is and have always been a bunch of refugee sims that goes with the flow just to look good on paper.

Just the kind a guys and gals that have fed me approx half of my soon 300 million OD

(in other words, worthless sims I would have ordered eaten early ingame if lead tribe)

:)

As for your love towards me --> keep it to some hate post as I do hate answer to your drivel in other posts

Odin forbid our great un biased mod would infract me for breaking the rules.

AA

(as for defeating stuff : my shitlist is down from 39 to 11, Im doing fine dont worry...)

DeletedUser

"The foresters" was a family, TF|I the main family in that group.

(or this wrong again ) I just see red dots, facts not to important always...)

TF is and have always been a bunch of refugee sims that goes with the flow just to look good on paper.

Just the kind a guys and gals that have fed me approx half of my soon 300 million OD

(in other words, worthless sims I would have ordered eaten early ingame if lead tribe)

:)

As for your love towards me --> keep it to some hate post as I do hate answer to your drivel in other posts

Odin forbid our great un biased mod would infract me for breaking the rules.

AA

(as for defeating stuff : my shitlist is down from 39 to 11, Im doing fine dont worry...)

Actually |TF|I wasn't the "main" TF tribe.. |TF| was the original tribe, led by evicens. |TF|p1 was the next tribe, then there were others.. |TF|p2, p3 etc. Evicens ended up being banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned and eventually got sick of it and left. |TF|I was formed because a couple people wanted to have more power. Tribes were then merged into |TF|I to build them up and it eventually came down to |TF|I and |TF|p1 and then |TF|M neither of which had control over the other. The new leaders in |TF|I did their own thing, so we ended up pretty much just independent tribes. We fought seperate wars on different fronts. |TF|I leaders went against what they said.. we ended up in a war, they were going to back us and instead went off and declared war elsewhere. While we had sent support to them, with the exception of a few of their members, they didn't send support to us. So obviously it led to us breaking apart. In the end we went to war with each other. Of course there is a lot deeper history than that, thats just a quick brief overview. We ended up with a lot of inactives, as did all the tribes near us who happened to be TWA (TWA-SE, TWA-SW, TWA-VK).. |TF|p1 was in between them all. All 4 tribes suffered from inactivity and thought it would be best if we merged. Better to have one strong tribe full of actives than 4 tribes fill with inactives who could just get picked off one at a time. So we merged and became TWA-S. |TF|I didnt' like that and declared on us while we were already fighting on another front. We concentrated on them, pushed them back, FEAR took in the refugees from the other tribes we were fighting (~IE~ and L2D2) and then FEAR declared on us while we were fighting |TF|I. |TF|I disbanded and merged into Legion who we were also fighting. Legion disbanded. INF declared on us while we were still mopping up Legion and still fighting FEAR. FEAR disbanded and merged into Apoc, -MM- declared on us. -MM- and INF renamed a few times, and now we are back in our original tribe.. |TF|p1. A much smaller tribe, but we are still fighting and still beating our opponents.

So there you go AA.. now you know what happened, which has been explained to you before.. like before im sure you'll continue to tell the events of what happened very different despite you never being in a |TF| tribe. Ive always found your hatred for all |TF| players amusing.. you take hatred to a new level, and you do it over what tribe a player is in, even without ever speaking to that player. I remember when Halok1ng set you off for just typing "hahaha"

DeletedUser

Thanks for the insight of the past, even though coloured by your crooked eyes...

As for hate : AA attacks anything that mocks him or lies about him, if had 1 million nukes and 1 million nobles TF and all its sister tribes and its players would be hunted down and rimmed by him personally

I have some friends in TF and get the info I need there, just like countries in RL you find ok ppl and not ok ppl all over, even TF have some people that are "normal", by my standards (not american frontstage fake standards, but real human qualities...)

Some even consider me nice !

Odin forbid you or any other enemy does...

AA

DeletedUser

LOL How funny you say some people in TF are alright.. since you have ALWAYS sworn to kill every members of TF no matter what. lol info.. what info could you get? That everyone laughs are your sad attempts at attacking? No add me to your list and give me OD!

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 AdAnouch 284,80 Mio.
2 Sechul Lath 284,69 Mio.

"status report"
:icon_twisted:

What you think is funny may come back and bite ya in the behind later ,)

Keep yapping....

mar1n3c0rp5

I'm still waiting for my destruction that was promised 2 years ago.....

DeletedUser

LOL so players you can't kill, you give up on and in your mind you pretend you beat them.. i guess thats why you seem to think you beat Ancor.