Destination: Life is GOOOOOOOD! (704|381) K37

Quantity: 463 236 0 1337 0 0 0 297 0 0 0 0
Losses: 463 236 0 1337 0 0 0 297 0 0 0 0

Defender: AdAnouch
Destination: Life is GOOOOOOOD! (708|382) K37

Quantity: 639 638 0 912 92 0 0 364 0 12 0 0
Losses: 639 638 0 912 92 0 0 364 0 12 0 0

DeletedUser

Congrats on taking the ODD title AA. People just seem to like to nuke you more than me for some reason ^^^

DeletedUser

Wouldnt want it otherwise ;)

Enjoy zero incomings and sim city log ons ^^

I will get nuked till stop log on, which will be when Apoc and TF and poo list empty :icon_evil:

10 posts on forum and 10 mill gain ODD

"cough*tools*cough"

Keep em coming, got 100 villas to sacrifice before rebuild some clusters in new area :)

DeletedUser

Wouldnt want it otherwise ;)

Enjoy zero incomings and sim city log ons ^^

I will get nuked till stop log on, which will be when Apoc and TF and poo list empty :icon_evil:

10 posts on forum and 10 mill gain ODD

"cough*tools*cough"

Keep em coming, got 100 villas to sacrifice before rebuild some clusters in new area :)

It must be awesome for your tribemates and allies when you start using up all that excess noble capacity to take their farms. Its practically a guarantee that in a month or too all those villages will be bright red as you "sacrifice" them so you can find a new safe zone to noble into. There is a concept in this game known as holding your ground. Its the difference between all the troops that you killed being lost in vain or achieving their desired purpose. Just killing troops for the purpose of killing them is meaningless at this stage in the game

DeletedUser

My young naive padawan I dont live in your pink cozy pillow world, this area I talk about in the core has been hit for over a month and are surrounded by tribesmates that are inactive and beeing eaten.Im just a small rock in the path of the ocean....

Id rather fight alongside my kin than against many alone in a dead area.

You however can play your game, but don`t ever compare our games as you never have and never will experience the type of game I have

Sit safely and send your nukes covered by many allies and feel great over you genious "skills" of gobbling inactives and thinking no incomings is due to that people fear your great "skills" in the game ;)

You guys seem so desperate to prove me a "noob", well let me tell you this : NO player in my situation could mange fight off the amounts of attacks that is sent with the amount of support I get,I dont whine about this, its just a fact, does not make me stop log on, makes the log ons challenging and game fun.

Wonder how long you would last in the same situation o`great one

Your arrogance make me laugh !

A pack of hyenas managing to fell a lion, wow how impressive hehehehehehehe

AA

DeletedUser

The point, AA, is that Forkrul took on a challenge similar to yours, except he is still there and his enemies are dead. You have been chased with your tail between your legs from K72 to K09 and back.

DeletedUser

you read too many propaganda posts from Apoc and TF sims dude...

I could hide like a hyena if wanted too, but I fought.

So he fought a tribe, I have fought 10 for months.

Get a grip on reality...

;)

AA

DeletedUser

you read too many propaganda posts from Apoc and TF sims dude...

I could hide like a hyena if wanted too, but I fought.

So he fought a tribe, I have fought 10 for months.

Get a grip on reality...

;)

AA

Some easy stats for you. I was under constant attack for about 5-6 months. So the same amount of ODD in half the time, and roughly 40 times fewer villages lost. When we both came under attack I think you were even larger than me and I have twice as many villages now, almost all taken from enemies. I figured out the enemy strategy when they attacked, realized it would be a war of attrition and put a defensive plan in place that kept me at over 50% defensive capacity after each wave of attacks. My many attackers gave up because they couldn't out plan me from long range and couldn't outplay me in short range.

You took a different approach, gave up hope and ran for safe ground. You racked up your ODD through death stars and didn't even bother defending your main clusters. Who wouldn't keep attacking when you give up villages so easily.

There is no comparison between what we did.

DeletedUser

Nope, because I did it isolated with nearest ally 10 k away and u did with ally 2 k away and prestacked

your a sim, Im a warrior.

end of.

DeletedUser

Nope, because I did it isolated with nearest ally 10 k away and u did with ally 2 k away and prestacked

your a sim, Im a warrior.

end of.

10Ks??? I didn't realize your allies were on world 19 :p

The distance between us and our tribemates was the same and we both had the opportunity to request support, sitters, etc.

I had the advantage of a better tribe, an actual strategy and an understanding of how to deploy defenses to minimize troop loss while not losing villages. You padded you ODD by wasting tribal support on death stars.

Being a warrior means having the knowledge and ability to wage war effectively. You lack those traits thus cannot be considered a warrior. Anklebiter though suits you perfectly.

DeletedUser

......and I went holiday Thailand for 3 months in mid attacks.....the first month
I GAINED villas against ALL of APOC

Imagine that...

Its FACT, look it up if u want.

And you had allies close, I left tribe in anger and have no time to whine for def as u had.

check with Andrew Dongm he joined Apoc bravely in mid attacks, think he had incoming def to 4-5 villas he took, not more.

AA

DeletedUser

AA they talk about you being stacked,and losing troops something i can't begin to understand why. As if all apoc players under attack will not be supported? Huh? Did someone say apoc stacked? No way... You guys giving AA a hard time (still) really need to grow up and get over the fact that he has/is doing a good job. With the amount of incomings he has had, many would of quit if in similar circumstances.

DeletedUser

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

Logs on, gobbles a couple of inactives and sends some cute messages, yeah now u can go back to your life Zurtle....

Weird it took u so long to join the yapping, u usually fast to jump in hehehehe

Keep throwing poo my direction, I dont care ;)

AA

DeletedUser57812

lol zurtle, rox your gif haha, my ex-dog did it too ahahah

DeletedUser

......and I went holiday Thailand for 3 months in mid attacks.....the first month

Imagine that...

Its FACT, look it up if u want.

And you had allies close, I left tribe in anger and have no time to whine for def as u had.

check with Andrew Dongm he joined Apoc bravely in mid attacks, think he had incoming def to 4-5 villas he took, not more.

AA

You declared on me (in these forums), not the other way around. I took a large percentage of your villages in retaliation to your attacks (most of which were fakes, the rest of which were dodged/sniped).

Accept that you had your arse kicked by a better player.

If you are going to blame your losses on your vacation then I have a simple question for you: Why declare on me just before you go on holiday? Did you think you would scare me with your fakes? Your arrogance clearly precipitated your downfall.

Only by cowering behind the MM frontlines and nobling lots of barbs have you come back from near death. You deserve credit for rebuilding as you have but I suspect the loss of your accumulated nobles would have nailed the coffin lid shut. Instead we are confronted with a shambling member of the undead...

DeletedUser

lol , I dont blame anyone or regret anything, if many attack and few support I will loose villas like anyone else :)

Please stop try make me a "God",I manage that easy myself when need odd lol, Im just a player with an urge to kill stuff, and you happen to be on the side I like kill, ofcourse u dont like me too much

Anyaways, this from Austria in transit, landing Bangkok tomorrow;)))

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, airports rock, sooo good not pay norwegian prices for beer,and tomorrow is five times cheaper weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,poor liver next 2 months ^^

AA

(as for declaring : you spread lies about me = me attack you, Its EXTREMELY simple to grasp, you had already stacked and the result was given" you are...LOOOL.....player ? you mean beaten by players I asume ? think was 15-20 players hitting me from up close, and you join in after a month or so..wow how impressive...your perspective reflect u as a human for sure)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AA this game isnt about 1v1.

And if this game was about 1v1 you would have had been rimmed multiple times.

Your play has been sloppy, you are too stubborn to give up on villages that have been long stacked.
You often deathstar to show people your disapproval in them, while this is aggravating and has often raised your ODD, im not sure has ever been particularly effective (nobling villages from that deathstar).

But i mean you've played this game and frankly had more experience with 1000s of incomings so i dont see why you havent changed your playstyle yet. I cant imagine it feels good to get evicted from continent after continent.

But im not really someone to lecture apparently all the times ive taken villages from you you were inactive. (despite the nukes you were sending at the same time?)

DeletedUser

Please stop try make me a "God"
I LOL'd!

you spread lies about me = me attack you
Show me a single lie I have uttered on these forums.

you had already stacked and the result was given
Not true. I simply re-arranged my def to defeat your nukes. It's easy. You should try it.
Oh yes, I also asked for help from my tribemates where I couldn't easily relocate support myself. I frequently call upon the support of my tribe-mates (and my family-mates). Of course they expect me to reciperocate when they are under attack. And I do. It's a team game. I'm not sure you have ever got that.

and you join in after a month or so..wow how impressive...your perspective reflect u as a human for sure)
Although I cannot claim to be the first to hit you, I was definitely one of the most effective. If you don't believe me, check out TWstats. As for the personal slight, your comment speaks more about you than me.

DeletedUser

I've actually been sat since I began playing. I am now ready to start playing.

Man! Look at all those villages I've taken.

Pfffttt!! And I wasn't even trying!!

:icon_cool: