AAA fixes Weapons of Mass Dysfunction

cazzman420

AAA + AAA3 + FRST + hmetal vs. WMD + WMD2 +WMD3 + WMD4

looks even to me...

maybe if WMD didnt recruit refugees and anything with 2 spears they wouldnt piss so many people off.

and HMETAL was what, 5 players and isnt even in the top 20? why havent you finished them yet if you are so good?

And aren't people from WMD being hypocritical? after all, didn't they come to us asking them to help take down FRST? :icon_idea:

Wrong, FRST are scared chickens...you saw the pics

We WMD combined do not reach FRST points or skill, factor the rest are on top trying squeeze in a inch now.

HMetal is dead dude, were as soon as they declared. I have more respect for them than either you of too.

WMD never asked help to anyone...if anything we offer the help to mates in need.

AAA are the vultures of FRST scraps...and you say, yum yum!

WasThatMe?

We WMD combined do not reach FRST points or skill, factor the rest are on top trying squeeze in a inch now.

By recruiting everyone around you then you don't give your players the chance to improve in skill as they have nobody to fight and practice the skills they read about in guides. Same for points also, Who can your members eat when they are surrounded by a sea of blue which is for ever growing?

HMetal is dead dude, were as soon as they declared. I have more respect for them than either you of too.

WMD never asked help to anyone...if anything we offer the help to mates in need.

From what i hear is that you WMD have shown aggression towards AAA, Are you honestly thinking that they would in no way love the chance to add to the hammering of your hug fest?

I'm new to the world and drunk so forgive me if i am wrong, ohh i forgot to add that i answered your post in bold :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

is this honestly part of your argument?
then go read a guide...or hey just go recruit some more players and get WMD5 going
i do believe a WMD player used them in the argument. and you arent helping yourself. it just means it is only AAA+ AAA3 + FRST vs WMD 1,2,3,4 so in all fairness dont we get another tribe on our side?
if i had tribal permission id make you eat your words...perhaps another time
no, we say om nom nom

i also replied in bold.

DeletedUser

We will have to send them to w50 then :icon_twisted:

actually, the world cup viewing will do,flatten me totally and i can relax,have a beer,some pleasureable smoke's and see the dutch hopefully win................

cazzman420

i also replied in bold.

This has been bugging me. Why do you have AAA, then AAA3?

Your a family and also family branch of FRST!

Maybe thats it!

AAA, FRST, AAA3! I just answered my own question! Nvm

DeletedUser

This has been bugging me. Why do you have AAA, then AAA3?

Your a family and also family branch of FRST!

Maybe thats it!

AAA, FRST, AAA3! I just answered my own question! Nvm

Your a moron. How about you get AAA and FRST's diplomacy list before you talk next time.

Edit: Also, even if AAA were a family of FRST, we would *still* have less familes and mebers than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@cazzman

If you want to know more about AAA and AAA3, read the interviews I did give. And when do you guys admit you did just plain stupid to provoke us to often, thinking numbers matter. and provoke us again at this very moment. Really exactly the same behaviour as BD. We all know what happened to them. Even on PnP you do remind me of them.

Be a warrior and stop wining you got beef with us also. It is your own doing.

DeletedUser82212

1 Month After the start of the war

Frst Duke: "My Dear members, I am sorry to say we are in a tight spot."

Frst members/noobs: Gasp*

Frst Duke: "Yes it is the sad truth. We are simply beat. We have lost over 500 villages to WMD."

Frst Members/noobs: "How did this happen? We did everything right.
-We begged for mercy
-We trashed talked a better tribe then us
-And we got banned so they couldn't attack us"

Frst Duke: "Apparently we are just not good enough. I am sorry I did everything possible I even gave them preium... I am now going to disband the tribe. Good luck as I expect in a few weeks we will all be nobled."

I ask you my fellow friends/enemies of world 43. Do you want to end up like frst will?

cazzman420

@cazzman

If you want to know more about AAA and AAA3, read the interviews I did give. And when do you guys admit you did just plain stupid to provoke us to often, thinking numbers matter. and provoke us again at this very moment. Really exactly the same behaviour as BD. We all know what happened to them. Even on PnP you do remind me of them.

Just admit, if FRST didn't hug you and then declare...you would still be there silent internal/barb noble and not do anything to us.

AAA are vultures riding FRST's high horse...

And you buddy chat shit, you remind me of FRST

DeletedUser

@cazzman

get your history mate, We grow by warring not by recruiting. You guys missed the boat, now lets war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just admit, if FRST didn't hug you and then declare...you would still be there silent internal/barb noble and not do anything to us.
this argument is rubbish. look at AAA's recent nobles then look at WMD's. they look fairly similar except ours has a lot less red. andi will be the first to say mine looks like trash as of late, but thats what happens when you merge accounts and have a surplus of inactives, something im sure WMD understands...
a vulture riding a horse? sounds like a neat trick. theres a video out there of a hawk picking up a baby deer, but a vulture on a horse...hmmm
thank you?

again in bold

DeletedUser

Hugging? That cant seriously be your argument? 1 -2 allies, 4 family tribes, and you have never declared on anyone in your history.

and joe possibly the worst PnP i have seen from WMD yet.

DeletedUser

Look mate. We all know who is going ot win and who is going to lose. We also all have different oppinions. I recomend you stfu and tell us something you can do well instead of TRYING to slam a tribe that I am convinced is better then you.

that IS what i do well... :icon_redface:

assuming you are talking to headlights, you might wanna watch out, he will throw cherries at you :eek:

DeletedUser

...now lets war.

Indeed.

Any further argue is pointless. And late.

FRST clever manage to do two things:

1. How can u beat 60 FRST skilled members when u not have 60 players so skilled in your tribe? Make tribe with 120 average players then u have some chance. FRST manage this tribes to look bad, fashion of "so uncool" family tribes. U all gonna wear this fashion line until end up dead, 60 by 60. 60 by 60, u have no chance, no matter u are LIGHT with skill or Heavy Metal with balls.

2. Making WMD look like "threat to this world", "evil tribe"... I am still confused how they manage to do this :) n1 job. They manage to make WMD primary target of W43.

Interesting world we have here.
Light with skill, Heavy metal with balls, WMD with size, NUTS with reputation... FRST with brain. AAA without brain.

Something to learn for some other world, we are where we are any further words are late and sufficient now,

lets war.