AAA fixes Weapons of Mass Dysfunction

DeletedUser

@harb

Maybe not much of an acheivement but he has been dropped 500k points in just a few days. You should also remember how you have always put it that FRST has made OPs against 1 target at a time aswell. So yes your 75+mil pts against 2mil pts players, guess none of those where an achievement either.

Its an achievement when it takes us less than a day & that we continually work on other targets at the same time :icon_wink:

In this instance I would just say "Hey looks like AAA is getting back on track and doing some more coordination than in they have in the past few weeks. Congrats."

Past few weeks :lol:, How bout ever?...... I've had AAA trains sent against me..... Yeah, Not impressed lol

The reason for no attacks on any other players is cause you are not doing the same thing and is an ally to our tribe. Jimmy has nobled way into our borders and has crossnobled several people in doing so and than claiming as his own. So once retaken by us he sends nuke after nuke trying to reclaim which was not his in the first place.

I informed your tribe I was going to be doing so. Would seem that communication, Like your leadership is somewhat.... Ineffective. And I haven't sent nukes at villages I want to 'reclaim' I'm sending them at random villages. LordAco I understand is crying for help in your forums.... Not to mention me becoming a hot topic in your council forums :lol:

@ Jimmy

Well Lordaco is acting the same way you have been. Making a big deal about nothing. There is also a big difference between a village on the border area and villages 2K deep into a territory. You know this and just want to cause trouble cause you can and just trying to stir the pot.

Not the same way :icon_wink:. I haven't panicked at the situation like him. I haven't sent 12 second trains which had 40 loyalty on them :lol:. Plus i'm not screaming for support in my forums :lol:. I'm posting the funny reports :p.

And it would seem I'm stirring the pot.... Funny bout that ain't it. Seems that you guys are just that lazy o'l pot who don't react no matter how much I trow into you :icon_wink:.... Still waiting for you all to boil over.... Perhaps its fear of what might happen if you did see me as the threat I am :lol:

DeletedUser

Not to mention me becoming a hot topic in your council forums :lol:

Perhaps its fear of what might happen if you did see me as the threat I am :lol:

Hot topic, right. 2 posts calling you a childish idiot and laughing about you... don't flatter yourself.

Grow up, Headlights.

I am sure the rest of your tribe feel the same way. You are such a blemish on an otherwise smooth looking tribe.

Oh, sorry I said Headlights... meant Jimmy.

Same dif.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree at taking things one target at a time. But that means more than one. FRST took several top players in WMD down to nothing or made them go inactive or delete, MIOMIOCAT, darthv1, Finnie the Great, zytech, blue giant, trojan killer :)icon_biggrin:), etc. etc.

AAA haven't hit a single active before now, have recruited 8+ members of WMD, taken all the inactives that FRST made inactive, seems all FRST ever gets in their wars are vultures trying to prey upon their kills, it gets old real quick...

Also WMD have lost half their tribe, they left to go to -AE-, so i think this thread can be closed soon, thank god, hopefully the left overs in WMD will be finished soon, or leave, or do whatever.

Also regarding jimmy i love the fact that:

jimmy
195 villages
(combined = N/A)

Vs.

davetheboss
150 villages

LordAco
174 villages

(combined = 3.100.656 million)
(combined = 324 villages)

And they're the ones yelling for support.

AAA...

... experienced aggresion? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I agree at taking things one target at a time. But that means more than one. FRST took several top players in WMD down to nothing or made them go inactive or delete, MIOMIOCAT, darthv1, Finnie the Great, zytech, blue giant, trojan killer :)icon_biggrin:), etc. etc.

AAA haven't hit a single active before now, have recruited 8+ members of WMD, taken all the inactives that FRST made inactive, seems all FRST ever gets in their wars are vultures trying to prey upon their kills, it gets old real quick...

Also WMD have lost half their tribe, they left to go to -AE-, so i think this thread can be closed soon, thank god, hopefully the left overs in WMD will be finished soon, or leave, or do whatever.

Also regarding jimmy i love the fact that:

jimmy
195 villages
(combined = N/A)

Vs.

davetheboss
150 villages

LordAco
174 villages

(combined = 3.100.656 million)
(combined = 324 villages)

And they're the ones yelling for support.

AAA...

... experienced aggresion? :icon_eek:

no i wont delete my account :icon_rolleyes:

Tell Frst, Don't attack me!

Thanks

DeletedUser

Jimmy is such a nice guy, why is everyone picking on him? :icon_cry:

I'm not Jimmy! I'm Ivan or XIVANX(quits) in W20 :icon_biggrin:

Randy gave Whtiicus account to me last 7 months :)
Then, Jimmy quits this game last 6 months and gave his account to me :icon_sad:
I got banned two times, then I gave my TK account to WMD member
My friend in W20, Finnie the great gave his power account to me :icon_biggrin:

Call me Warrior no. 1 or Ivan :icon_smile:

cuthroat

@jimmy

I doubt you have been attacked by anyone from AAA other than Lordaco. He is a barb and internal nobler so ya his attacks and defense tactics are gonna be sub par but hey if he is willing to annoy you than thats fine with me. But than again looking at your stats you are a massive internal nobler to and have taken a few from several inactives. You two are pretty much equals. I guess thats why you try to pick on him. Its like two fat kids fighting over the last dinner roll on thanksgiving.

Must be nice to have such pride over an account that has been built by others and freely given to you. You should never speak of FRST accomplishments as your own or how others do not compare as you have done none of it. You ride the pine and let the real players take the field. While the troops are doing the work during this WMD scrimmage you nobled your fellow tribe members account which was bigger than your own and when you do its against Finnie? He was so inactive they gave the account away to a player known for trashing accounts. You are more of a mascot than anything.
http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7875424&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

@Rolls his Eyes@

You will never be a hot topic for us. You are nothing more than acouple mins of laughter and than on to something more interesting , like cracks in the sidewalk or the new speedbump they just put in by the mall parking lot.

In the end you are just trying to start something with another tribe which you will never be apart of. You are just an individual taking advantage of your tribes position in this world. You have already made the threats that all of FRST will come down upon us or you will get others to fight against us. Thats like day 1 stuff on a new world.

[8/5/10 4:35:11 PM] homelessjimmy: Well, Order got handed down from my council.

But if i get pushed, I'll be pushing back with force, and more than likely 80% of FRST that border AAA

8/8/10 12:43:51 AM] homelessjimmy: Once hax0r gets online, he's pretty much done for :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lets see, last time i check real "top players" don't cheat then get banned and quit, real "top players" don't quit playing with 2 million points and not pass their account.

saying that, finnie the great wasn't so great, darthv1 wasn't so great, i believe trojan passed his account to warrior #1 who ran it into the ground, safe to say he isn't a "top player". How long did it take for miomiocat to quit? or did he quit before the war even started?

blue giant and zytech FRST did clearly take down though.

sorry that a tribe 1/3 your size can't noble the same amount as you. :icon_redface: crofty just seemed like the logical choice since he was a 2million point road block right in front of us. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

@jimmy

I doubt you have been attacked by anyone from AAA other than Lordaco. He is a barb and internal nobler so ya his attacks and defense tactics are gonna be sub par but hey if he is willing to annoy you than thats fine with me.

davetheboss & zodibond

surely one of the 3 must be able to intimidate me slightly :lol:

But than again looking at your stats you are a massive internal nobler to and have taken a few from several inactives, you two are pretty much equals. I guess thats why you try to pick on him.

I pick on him as he thinks he is superior with nothing to back him up :icon_wink:

Must be nice to have such pride over an account that has been built by others and freely given to you. You should never speak of FRST accomplishments as your own or how others do not compare as you have done none of it. You ride the pine and let the real players take the field. You are more of a mascot than anything.

Freely given to me :icon_confused:. The original owner is still on the account, He asked that I co-play him, and since my co left on my original account.... We merged......... Everything you've just said is invalid & useless.

You will never be a hot topic for us. You are nothing more than acouple mins of laughter and than on to something more interesting , like cracks in the sidewalk or the new speedbump they just put in by the mall parking lot.

You seem to underplay me :lol:. I've seen your forums. Grossly neglected imo. But i'm not here to talk about that :lol:. Next time read your forums, Then tell me I'm not a hot topic in there :icon_cool:

In the end you are just trying to start something with another tribe which you will never be apart of. You will always sit and get the better players around you to back you up and do everything for you. You have already made the threats that all of FRST will come down upon us. Thats like day 2 stuff on a new world.

Trying to start something :lol:. Yeah, Cause I'm trying :icon_wink:..... And um.... Why would I wanna be in AAA :icon_confused:. I'm in FRST, with THE greatest leadership team & members on W43 (Bar Nuts!, but I havnt seen them in action properly yet). And I am pretty sure my ODA isnt rising because I'm getting my tribe to help me :lol:... And I never once said I would bring in "all of FRST" I may have commented that there is more than a few on the AAA frontline who want to have a crack at you lot.

Ego's have gotten to big for your own good it seems :lol:

Also, Do a little history into my FRST past, I've been around since january & not once have I gotten a complaint from FRST leadership for inactivity. In fact, I still remember being asked to join at one stage.

lets see, last time i check real "top players" don't cheat then get banned and quit, real "top players" don't quit playing with 2 million points and not pass their account.

I have an issue with one of those rebuttals...... Top players leave there account to die all the time, They don't want people going in to smudge their name.... Its common sense.

saying that, finnie the great wasn't so great, darthv1 wasn't so great, i believe trojan passed his account to warrior #1 who ran it into the ground, safe to say he isn't a "top player". How long did it take for miomiocat to quit? or did he quit before the war even started?

blue giant and zytech FRST did clearly take down though.

Finnie & darth, Not good players :icon_eek:.... I'm sure they just got top 20 accounts & top 20 ODA/ODD with no skill at all.... After all, Tis what Nubs like them do & pro's like yourself & the rest of AAA seem to be unable to accomplish that :lol:

sorry that a tribe 1/3 your size can't noble the same amount as you. :icon_redface: crofty just seemed like the logical choice since he was a 2million point road block right in front of us. :icon_idea:

Its the amount of time your taking on Crofty, Zytech took FRST more or less under a week..... Your taking how long with Crofty :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I have an issue with one of those rebuttals...... Top players leave there account to die all the time, They don't want people going in to smudge their name.... Its common sense.

Finnie & darth, Not good players :icon_eek:.... I'm sure they just got top 20 accounts & top 20 ODA/ODD with no skill at all.... After all, Tis what Nubs like them do & pro's like yourself & the rest of AAA seem to be unable to accomplish that :lol:

Its the amount of time your taking on Crofty, Zytech took FRST more or less under a week..... Your taking how long with Crofty :icon_neutral:

do top players leave their accounts to die the second a war starts?

were they skilled? probably, AAA never got to see them in action. if they don't want to smudge their names how about not cheating? or how about not leaving your tribe to die when you are one of the better players and they are warring 2 tribes? They got to the tops of the leaderboards, but were they ever top players?

hmm
top players: 19 rawthe AAA 2.646.642 271 9766
ODA: 20 dejancoo 11,54 Mio.
ODD: 14 rawthe 9,72 Mio.
OD: 13 rawthe 20,21 Mio.

no we don't have any at all :icon_rolleyes:

and we took 500k from crofty in about 1 day, thats 1/4 his points.

cuthroat

@jimmy

You should really think before you post replies. Your responses where 100% BS and not really affective as a comeback for anything. Best thing is you will respond with nonsense to anything written to you. You can not even make valid points. I am sure Harb will back you up with some whitty and clever comment and mostly with a sexy picture but not you. You would think you would learn by now. Poor little jimmy, you really do punch like a girl.

HAHA

Originally Posted by cuthroat
But than again looking at your stats you are a massive internal nobler to and have taken a few from several inactives, you two are pretty much equals. I guess thats why you try to pick on him.

Best Jimmy impression.... LOL I pick on him cause he is so superior to me and I am all alone in this world. Your tribe is trash. JIMMY FOR THE WN!

Must be nice to have such pride over an account that has been built by others and freely given to you. You should never speak of FRST accomplishments as your own or how others do not compare as you have done none of it. You ride the pine and let the real players take the field. You are more of a mascot than anything.

Doing his best Jimmy impression.... Freely given? Internal nobler? No i am not, the the the guy wanted to merge, ya merge. thats right he wanted to merge so thats why I have those. dont look at the others though. those where crossnobles...ya crossnobles. You are invalid and useless! Jimmy for the WIN!

Doing his best Jimmy impression.... Not a hot topic ? We have Spies! We shall over power you with your forums! Next time you see me I will be in dressed like a goth girl in HotTopic! Jimmy for the WIN!

In the end you are just trying to start something with another tribe which you will never be apart of. You will always sit and get the better players around you to back you up and do everything for you. You have already made the threats that all of FRST will come down upon us. Thats like day 2 stuff on a new world.

Doing his best Jimmy impression.... Trying to start something? I already have. Didnt you ever listen to Headlights which is my tribemate on w51. We are LEET! Your downfall is already planned! HAHA! I never said all of FRST, only 80% of us and we all hate you! We only wanted your help so you guys , WMD , NUTS! and whoever else wouldnt gang up on us if we wanted to war. Now you are cornered! FRST is LEET! I shall noble into your area now and threaten you with war!

Your egos are only 1/4 of mine! How dare you have such an EGO!

Look at my past! I have never had an inactivty problem! I have a co player! Your tribe is trash. Jimmy for the WIN!

Originally Posted by duhrigs
sorry that a tribe 1/3 your size can't noble the same amount as you. crofty just seemed like the logical choice since he was a 2million point road block right in front of us.

Doing his best Jimmy impression.... You guys suck! FRST has done so much more than you! And when I say FRST its everyone in FRST but me cause I have to internoble some more. Did I say you guys suck? Jimmy for the WIN!

DeletedUser

How about a week or so till the AAA-FRST war? That way it gives me time to prepare for it.

DeletedUser

Well...
Is anyone even keen on FRST-AAA war? This war thread I think is already done for from what I can read and see.

DeletedUser

No, right now it's just Jimmy vs. Select AAA players.

Don't count your chickens people!

DeletedUser

Flying cupcake, who are you ingame? Your name makes me laugh when i see it and i wanted to find you. >:)

(I would say more but i am tired and it took me 20 minutes to write this.) :)

On the subject of writing more... If you peeps wanna talk about AAA and FRST warring make a prediction thread or something and close this one because WMD is over and done with, nothing can bring that back. There are new things that could be discussed but they would not be in this thread because this thread should be dead. I cant even make this post interesting with war stats since WMD 2 and 3 left and all the good players from WMD left. But i think if they still were alive, AAA : 23 WMD 4 (just a prediction).

Ps.. Cut its called 1337... (I believe) Leet is so old school. ;)