About GoT(Growing over time)

DeletedUser

Okay theirs a bonus village i look to noble in the future im just waiting for it to get some more points first so i wont have to do as much. I was wondering if just the points grow or the building stats to. thanks =D

DeletedUser

Just think of barb and bonus villages that grow as computer controlled, same basic principles for them as any other villages. Except they can cheat in their growth, they skip all prerequisits and don't need to save up resources to upgrade.

DeletedUser

find a village that isnt a barb you barbie n00bler

He is looking at a bonus village, not a barb village. Perhaps you should give us some more derivations of the word newbie, just for the record :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If they really can skip al prerquisites is itpossible then to see a 1K village barb with academy actually?

DeletedUser

If they really can skip al prerquisites is itpossible then to see a 1K village barb with academy actually?

if you catted the other buildings, only letting market, smithy and HQ grow, then perhaps it might

DeletedUser

Well perhaps they don't skip all prerequisits, but I've seen a village without a smithy but with a lvl 6 stable. I find it highly unlikely that anyone catapulted the smithy, although not impossible. So perhaps they only skip population requirements and resource requirements.

DeletedUser

Well perhaps they don't skip all prerequisits, but I've seen a village without a smithy but with a lvl 6 stable. I find it highly unlikely that anyone catapulted the smithy, although not impossible. So perhaps they only skip population requirements and resource requirements.

I do catapult the smithy when I have time for that (which haven´t been many times)
Think you are right with resurces but population? I have never seen a village with many other buildings and no farm.

DeletedUser

Well I don't know tbh, but I do target the farm and I still see them grow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

find a village that isnt a barb you barbie n00bler

Ouch, what was that again?

45568676.jpg