About some wars and diplomancy

Discussion in 'High Performance' started by Erkembrand, May 20, 2019.

Share This Page

1. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

Got kicked because my name was there :( Na I actually got kicked because apparently I was giving your tribe information phahaha

2. Erkembrand

Erkembrand Non-stop Poster

Ohhhhh. Sure. I'm going to send now a ticket.
    As i said many times i like to play polite and after we took plenty of tickets, u think i can make one?

3. TheBigGinge

Yeah I think you should make one, but these people you are playing against are in game moderators ;) so yeah It really wouldn’t do anything to be honest

Erkembrand likes this.
  4. Erkembrand

Erkembrand Non-stop Poster

Well. I did. Your main account is TheRealBigGingeMandem right?

Well.. dunno, let's see. I sent it. But.. if they are GO, they could ban all of us instead of 0.
    Let's see Ginger. Thanks for your tip.
    Really appreciate that and for real, sorry for what happenned to u.
    How can someone just think i can have a spy in a server that we started to play 2 months ago and we don't knew no one ROTFL!

Or maybe, they have one too. 2 days ago we had some "mysterious" things. Like noblemans after ours and stuff like that.

They have a spy! LUL

5. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

Ginge just demonstrating why that no one wants him in their tribe and why he was kicked from the acc when found. Stirs up bs and drama and is insanely idiotic. Even quit last HP on his tribe after talking trash all world after a few incs. Keep being you.

6. TheBigGinge

after a few incs? Yes cause I’m going to be afraid we were winning by 70+ war caps a week into the war with you guys having no troops and no smithy or pits

I quit 24 hours before your Op, you had to Op my account when I had to quit, your so stupid honeslty, we were winning you clown, I quit everyone else quits, not my fault, and it wasn’t even a pre made, that’s the funniest part

I turn terrible non pre made tribes into rank 1 tribes fighting pre made tribes, we easily had the win in the bag, you gained no ground on us at all anywhere on the map until I quit and that lead to 5 others quitting

I quit because I got a life, soemthing you need to think about getting

You don’t want me on an acc so you make up excuses as I was spying? who stirs the pot now? Pal

7. TheBigGinge

P.s you win absolutely nothing from HP, I have won around 10 HP worlds in pre mades and out, I think I’d much rather have my life now what it is, then be stuck playing 24/7 leading tribes for 2 straight months.

Couldn’t care less what you say on the subject, I know I’m not a bad player at all.

Turned a crap tribe into a rank 1 tribe who was winning until I decided enough was enough, bunch of turtles anyway on a HP world like what even is that strat, we cleared you all lol

8. ShaunDK

I never thought it was possible that you could even get more stupid. Enough with the drivel kid, you got slapped last HP and despite declaring first and opping first, you guys gained very little, then when it was our turn to attack back, you quit lol. Embarrassing.

9. skyler14

skyler14 Active Member

Ginge you have to be the dumbest person I have met in TW.
    First you announce you got removed because nobody wanted you here.
    Then you announce that you hope alert wins.
    Then you claim that we intend to backstab XLENT.

Yea clearly you don't have bad intentions.
    Your juvenile mindset is clearly showing in your lack of subtlety and pathetic attempt to create paranioa and fear between us.

Man you really REALLY suck at what you are trying to do.
    Go read some James bond novels you absolute imbecile.

Also trying to get urban banned was about as low as it gets. Nobody is gonna wanna play with you after these public shenanigans of your exposing yourself as the worst kind of rat.

10. Barry B Benson

Barry B Benson Non-stop Poster

My interest is peaking, what went down here?

11. Magik0

Magik0 Member

i don't qite get the chronological order of the things..... so you first sent him out than he got here writing reserved things about you:/ i don't see it as a proof of him having bad intentions at first.... i only see him wanting to gat "revenge" for getting kicked ..... i'm taliing about your comment i don't know him and yes he is quite a pain in the ass....from what i've seen but i don't get your motivations from the post :/ you could have kicked him for that.... but being our spy? please.... at least try to not lose face here.....

12. skyler14

skyler14 Active Member

He somehow convinced urban to allow him onto his account. Urban wasn't aware that he wasn't welcome for obvious reasons everyone can now see for themselves.
    He then logged into his own account within 24 hours and told alert to send a ticket for breach of rules like the little rat he is.

Barry B Benson likes this.
  13. ShaunDK

He was not kicked for being a "spy". That is him speaking drivel and you believing his drivel. He was kicked because no one likes him and he is more harm than good. Simple.

14. skyler14

skyler14 Active Member

Read his posts and it will all make sense.
    I never claimed he spied for anyone.

15. Magik0

Magik0 Member

the problem here is that you say he has bad intentions becouse of things he wrote after he got kicked.... this is what i don't get here.... and what doesn't make sense in the post.... it's quite normal after you got kicked in a bad way to "go against" who kicked you no?

16. skyler14

skyler14 Active Member

If that's not obvious I don't know what to tell you pal.
    I don't care. Draw your own conclusions.

17. TheBigGinge

Lol I have all the messages with me and urban and what not, clearly says that he wanted me to take villages so that thom and people in catfis would still have me lol he knew that I wasn’t welcomed lol have messages to prove that but he begged me to play.... completely different lol, did not ask to play, they came to me simple

God was needed, and god delivered, unfortunately butt hurt kids can’t stand that I was playing lol just cause I’m better and I quit 24 hours before your small op lol you took 10 villages and I literately watched them go by, could of cancel sniped every single one, no one quits from loosing 10 villages when your 70 villages ahead of them in caps and they have no troops lol,

Your just very lucky I couldn’t be bothered with the world, and when I went everyone else did as without me it’s pointless.

18. ShaunDK

[​IMG]

skyler14 likes this.
  19. skyler14

skyler14 Active Member

You are dismissed.

20. Barry B Benson

Barry B Benson Non-stop Poster

I know some couple of guys on a certain account :rolleyes:

LordsOfTek likes this.