About the top 10 starting now?

DeletedUser

Who you think will last and who will not?

1. MASK
2. RX4U
3. T.D.E
4. T.D.E2
5. NOB!!
6. ~RAID~
7. *TA
8. TAK
9. BASH
10. THEM

And who do you think will make it to the top 10?

Tbongzat

NOB will win the world, and TDE will all get banned for being useless Swedes.

/world

DeletedUser

I will start this...... I am kinda biased cause I am a council member of 911 and in the brotherhood... but I see us making it to the top 10.... now, I wont disclose any information about future plans.... so, I wont go to far into depth.... It seems the tides are turning on MASK in the war with TDE.... So, we will see how that goes... now, RX4U I dont know if the have any allies at all but the have to be the most organized tribe in the game today, for being so big they work togther very well.... TDE F I would love to see them win the war..... But, the tide keeps turning.... NOB and RAID I will get back to you.... I dont know where there role in the world powers lies yet......... TA TAK and THEM..... great people there councils are outstanding and I love them to death..... They are very skilled players and alot of exp. together the brotherhood will do some major damage..... BASH people say they are the sister tribe of MASK and they are aiding in the war with TDE.... hmmmmm...... I also heard that MASK doesnt claim them as ther sister tribe... if there alone, and not with MASK, dont see them going far lol

DeletedUser

I first dont see how anyone can say the tides are turning on MASK. It is one tribe verse 3(at least) when i was in MASK, every member i started attacking would be kicked from the tribe....so the stats are completely out of whack. AS far as rating the tribes that will last....i guess we will see...

Being the duke of BASH, we are not a sister tribe of MASK. I do think MASK is hot...and i would bang her if she was single....But it also has always been dark:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbongzat

I will start this...... I am kinda biased cause I am a council member of 911 and in the brotherhood... but I see us making it to the top 10.... now, I wont disclose any information about future plans.... so, I wont go to far into depth.... It seems the tides are turning on MASK in the war with TDE.... So, we will see how that goes... now, RX4U I dont know if the have any allies at all but the have to be the most organized tribe in the game today, for being so big they work togther very well.... TDE F I would love to see them win the war..... But, the tide keeps turning.... NOB and RAID I will get back to you.... I dont know where there role in the world powers lies yet......... TA TAK and THEM..... great people there councils are outstanding and I love them to death..... They are very skilled players and alot of exp. together the brotherhood will do some major damage..... BASH people say they are the sister tribe of MASK and they are aiding in the war with TDE.... hmmmmm...... I also heard that MASK doesnt claim them as ther sister tribe... if there alone, and not with MASK, dont see them going far lol

Epic quote is epic. Time to take a picture, and then make a post with it and all the posts of TDE saying that only TDE and TDE2 are the family. :lol:

DeletedUser

I never stated we were family to TDE..... I was refering to our brotherhood..... *TA TAK THEM and 911

Tbongzat

I never stated we were family to TDE..... I was refering to our brotherhood..... *TA TAK THEM and 911

Seeing as *TA and TAK are both part of the TDE Family (Including sharing external forums), I disagree.

DeletedUser

no, they are allied.... not family, there is a differance....now, TAK, 911, THEM, and *TA are family.... they are the brotherhood.... and we share forums in the game, all council discussions are made there

DeletedUser

5. NOB!!

We will be around until we get bored of constantly attacking noobs.

DeletedUser

1. MASK - Will Adventurely Fail or They will all go Seperate Ways.
2. RX4U - My Dad's In That Tribe So I am Biased But They have Great Players Like Undead Billy Mays & Focalor.
3. T.D.E - I was Part Of The Barb Noblers They will stay out Of Trouble but First they will Destroy MASK.
4. T.D.E2 - They will Hide and Fight Behind T.D.E
5. NOB!! - FAIL
6. ~RAID~ - Allies With Rx4U ? Maybe Survive
7. *TA - Oh...Oh...Oh Mmmm I remeber Rx4U Trying to Destroy 911 & *TA They Survived so there future is 50/50
8. TAK - T.D.E Allies? they will Survive alittle longer...
9. BASH - Never Heard of Them anyways FAIL I must of Left the World Before they were Established
10. THEM - Them were Childish just because they let the Surviving MAP members join them After T.D.E Smashed them! Them T.D.E Allies ?

DeletedUser

Step 1. Open your dictionary
Step 2. look under S for sarcasm
Step 3. take your time to ounderstand the term
Step 4. Hit yourself

DeletedUser

Hehe I like your Style! I Misread you Sorry ...But I still Hold My Statement on NOB!!