Academy check

DeletedUser6656

Thierry has it.

Gedge, a tribe member just so happens to be right beside him. Thierrys sent countless attacks, not much defenses left. He'll start noble waving soon.

DeletedUser

Theres a way to view total resources in a world, average resources per player, total units in world, average units per player, ect....

Under total nobles on that list, it would show 1.

[EDIT] fine, make me feel useless and obsolete for by posting what I'm talking about while I'm writing my post

DeletedUser

Yea I read all the topic and saw that interesting question... What is the difference between nobling a village which has 2500 point and 800 points... I can make the village to reach 2500 points more faster than the owner so I got it... He will probably make it 2500 in a month and waiting to noble a village for a month it would be really boring.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2250

Yea I read all the topic and saw that interesting question... What is the difference between nobling a village which has 2500 point and 800 points... I can make the village to reach 2500 points more faster than the owner so I got it... He will probably make it 2500 in a month and waiting to noble a village for a month it would be really boring.. :icon_razz:

You probably know this but I'll say it anyway

Difference between a 800p and 2500p? Well you say you can get it to 2500 faster than the owner can, but if you take a 2500, then you can already or nearly build another NM without building a lvl 2 academy a twice the cost. See the difference :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Honestly, who cares. Taking a vill now is barely going to ruin his game :lol:

tpwch

except that academy only has one level on this world, and you don't need more than one to build multiple nobles...

DeletedUser

There are now 5 nobleman in world 5.

I expect 10.ronaldinho to probably possess one of them

DeletedUser

You probably know this but I'll say it anyway

Difference between a 800p and 2500p? Well you say you can get it to 2500 faster than the owner can, but if you take a 2500, then you can already or nearly build another NM without building a lvl 2 academy a twice the cost. See the difference :icon_rolleyes:

I can't see 2500 pointed village near me? Can any1 see? I hate to be in K52 but it was not my choice... Soon I will jump to K46.. Cya there...:icon_wink: