Academy Level

DeletedUser

Not sure if someone asked this already...but has anyone noticed that there is only 1 level for the academy? Meaning only 1 noble per village....whats the deal,no more noble trains? if so thats just ridiculous

DeletedUser5723

The statue is for making gold coins gold coins are one bundle and to make your first noble its 1 gold coin then 1+2 then 1+2+3 ect ( i could be worng about the patteren of coins ) but its something like that. Then when you have the requre amount of coins it costs 40.000 50.000 50.000 to make the noble.

There are pros and cons but you will be able to have as many nobles as you whant per village

$nighthawk$

hmmmmm:icon_razz: I can picture someone of the top players to maybe have as a joke one village with full farm of nobles.. Later in the game of course... co ordinate clearing forces with noblemen from that village.. This would only be able to happen like when someone has 100 villages and is making a joke .

DeletedUser1827

This is one of the major changes introduced to W5 compared with earlier English worlds. Like archers and horse archers and the fact there are no troop levels to research.

DeletedUser

The statue is for making gold coins gold coins are one bundle and to make your first noble its 1 gold coin then 1+2 then 1+2+3 ect ( i could be worng about the patteren of coins ) but its something like that. Then when you have the requre amount of coins it costs 40.000 50.000 50.000 to make the noble.

There are pros and cons but you will be able to have as many nobles as you whant per village

No, I believe that is proper formula for noble coins.

DeletedUser

Not sure if someone asked this already...but has anyone noticed that there is only 1 level for the academy? Meaning only 1 noble per village....whats the deal,no more noble trains? if so thats just ridiculous

Yes one academy level but you can still build 4 or even more.

DeletedUser

I think this is better

i'm still not sure, It makes the game less tactical with the lack of troop levels, which isn't that good, and nobles will cost loads later in the game, but I''m gonna remain un-decided until we get further into the game...