Account Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

I currently have a 500k account opening in world 48. Let me know if you are interested in joining this world via forum pm or skype.

Please supply a resume if you contact me over the forum and if you contact me over skype expect to be asked for one.

Regards,
-Repinski

DeletedUser

dr luke if you and hawk want me as a coplayer too id be happy to get back into the world

Repinski

It's not my account that is up for grabs. As you all are now aware, I'm on a 1.1mil account. The account available is 500k and on the front line of a war.

DeletedUser81336

o_O
Front line of a war... Do want. I'll co-play anyone as long as they don't mind... never mind I'll explain via skype or something. :D

Repinski

Just cause I said front line doesn't mean it's under attack. I'd hardly consider -COTA- or SHNOBI F. a tough opponent. Basically being front line only means it has great expansion possibilities.

DeletedUser96132

hey id like to apply for an account on any world. i am an experienced player and i have played since 2008 on many worlds. once i had to got near the top of a world i had to quit at my prime due to rl issues. i am officially returning and i would like to apply for an account. not neccessarily this one but all i ask is for an account with any amount of points and any world, all i would like it to have is over 1 million opponents defeated. if you have one you could kindly give me please can you pm me the user and pass. thanks and have a good day!

Repinski

Sorry bud but you won't get an account here for details like that. Provide us with proof of your "success".

DeletedUser96132

Tribe:NonePoints:
0Villages:0
Average points per village:0
Tribe Changes:5
Conquers:150 (+80-70)
Best Rank:198
Most Points:332,300 10th March 2009
Most Villages:45 10th March
2009 OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score)OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

also as im no longer on this world it has set my opponents defeated to 0 although at the time before i quit i can remember it being around 12 to 13 million.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Rank:N/A.Name: drnathen18
Tribe:NonePoints:
0Villages:0
Average points per village:0
Tribe Changes:5
Conquers:150 (+80-70)
Best Rank:198
Most Points:332,300 10th March 2009
Most Villages:45 10th March
2009 OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score)OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

also as im no longer on this world it has set my opponents defeated to 0 although at the time before i quit i can remember it being around 12 to 13 million.[/spoil]

You are terrible at the game, jog on mate.

DeletedUser

You are terrible at the game, jog on mate.

u shouldn't chase people away from the game :icon_evil:. DrNathan if you're interested in an account on w48 contact the leadership of Khaos, i think u would fit in perfectly there x

Repinski

The new owner has to be approved by the current owner. If you want I'll bring your name up kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.