Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I'm an hyper active, ruthless, arrogant, no life<iddiot who plays nothing but TW !!!!>

Got Skype/Headset/T1 connection, Latest top range Pc.

I was on World 10 sometime ago... was 5.6 million under the name of <River fights for glory>

Pm Smurf- if your interested in recruiting me, Message me your skype, and we will talk asap.

I'm on pretty much from 22:00 -<to> as late as 15:00 if under attack i sometimes dont even sleep :)

Looking for at least 10 million account , but want the biggest you can get me ;)

Cheers.
River

DeletedUser

Hopefully DDB can spare you an account. I'm afraid you have way too much hype behind your name, especially in W24. Its time for the world to realize what your really made of. Your account might have hit that 20m mark you were shooting for, if you wouldn't have realized how bad you screwed up and then ran away from your problems :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I didn't screw up, I was loyal to my leader, he ordered me to disband Nomads,
But i was not duke, so he ordered Deb to do it, But she couldn't so, I asked my buddy to set me duke, and Nomads ceased to exist.
If you want to blame me for doing what my leader ordered thats your issue, but thats what happened.

Not my fault you and my leader didn't agree to that TNC merger. In fact i think your so blinded to what actually happened.

I was a loyal General doing what i had orders to do.

DeletedUser

Hmm, did he order you to delete too? I thought you always claimed that you were the real leader behind everything? Guess KG does have you by the balls.

And you didn't kill Nomads, Nomads came back remember? It was T-Crew that never resurfaced.

DeletedUser

Kg was always the leader, I was a mere servant.

I deleted because some of my best men who i played with for the entire time joined DDB + being betrayed by all our allies, and while i was at the olympics what was i supposed to do?

fight my "friends"

Your the one whos manipulated, You hate me, yet The guy your butt buddies with was the GUY who ordered the disbandment :)

Dont worry IJ, i'll get an account, in fact atm i got 3 offers :D

DeletedUser

You claim that your allies betrayed you, yet you were the one hiding behind a curtain trying to recruit from your allies just so you could noble them in tribe because you knew you couldn't take them in a real war. All you ever did in T-Crew was bark orders, and it destroyed any loyalty and credibility you had from the majority of your members in W10. You were a horrible leader who made almost the entire tribe feel unwelcome, and your diplomatic skills were even worse, so don't complain when people "betray" you, when you in fact start it first. You claim to be ruthless, but not a single Nomad ever experienced a single incoming from you during our "war". You found it easier to delete than to fight, because losing burns you more than anything, and you knew it was inevitable.

DeletedUser

You don't know anything,

Sorry dude, You really don't.

DeletedUser

Just don't ruin DDB the way you have your previous tribes, I'm not quite done with TW yet, and if you kill them as fast as you've killed everything else you've "built up", then I'll have to watch this world end still feeling hollow inside.

DeletedUser

Kg was always the leader, I was a mere servant.

I deleted because some of my best men who i played with for the entire time joined DDB + being betrayed by all our allies, and while i was at the olympics what was i supposed to do?

fight my "friends"

Your the one whos manipulated, You hate me, yet The guy your butt buddies with was the GUY who ordered the disbandment :)

Dont worry IJ, i'll get an account, in fact atm i got 3 offers :D

You wont get an account where it matters ;)

DeletedUser

can always relocate to the frontline where da action is at :D

DeletedUser83995

Hmmm Considering i had a friend in Nomads and in T-CREW and he doesnt have a problem with Smurf- (River fights for glory)
I think its kind of clear that ironjacket is just a plain idiot. Iv played two worlds with Smurf- He's a good player for sure and he is very loyal.

He was loyal to Manic/KG and im sure he has plenty of offers right now and if he doesnt i would advise people to try to get him in your tribe :)

DeletedUser

@ Scientist, you listen to coldplay? :)

on topic: Glad to have a good player back in this world :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure he deleted due to the olympics. But it was a very messy part of the world for a long time after. Which did have an impact on the world.

DeletedUser

I got a few offers , sucks that the biggest is only 11 mill :(

I got nothing better to do for like umn till 2012 =), /me loves my new PC :D

DeletedUser83995

@ Scientist, you listen to coldplay? :)

on topic: Glad to have a good player back in this world :)

Yes i do, one of my favorite songs :D

AND my new account name :icon_wink:

@ Smurf-

Your love always was and will be your comp :icon_razz:

I miss W10 but dont have time to return and play it.....

DeletedUser

can always relocate to the frontline where da action is at :D

Allow me to rephrase.

You wont get an account in CTRL. And if you don't have an account in CTRL you're basically going to be taking an account in DDB/Borg

Whether you relocate to the frontlines or not is irrelevant, because all you're going to be doing is exactly what the rest of DDB and Borg are doing. Uselessly fighting a battle they cannot possibly hope to win under any circumstance.

And that is a cold hard fact.

If you enjoy wasting your time on useless causes. Then be my guest, and be sure to let us know which account you take, so that we can welcome you properly.

what are you doing trolling these forums :D

I'm still playing w10, I can hardly be considered as a troll.

You however. Either troll the forums. Or don't have the balls to tell anyone that you're playing again.

Either way, I'm still here. And you're too scared to reveal the truth about your current status. Be it forum troll, or sackless player.

I'll let you chose ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm still playing w10, I can hardly be considered as a troll.

You however. Either troll the forums. Or don't have the balls to tell anyone that you're playing again.

Either way, I'm still here. And you're too scared to reveal the truth about your current status. Be it forum troll, or sackless player.

I'll let you chose ;)

I think he's talking about the way your attitude is reflected in your posts. Take a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.