Account ?

DeletedUser

I would like an account on this world...

If anyone is quitting, great, just send me a mail and i can take the account there and then, i know how to play ive been doing so for many years, dealt with over 30k incommings, has over 20 mill points, can do all the moves that show signs of greatness. Just ask if you want more details...

Not sure what else to say, errm...

Hope to get a few messages soon :) < nooby smiley

DeletedUser

I dont play via my name Skill? i have various other account different name for each world. Looks like you have a lot of free time, id suggest you do better things than spew garbage on my post.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well you should provide twstats links then, no one will even considder you when you don't show some proof.

DeletedUser

do you even play this world ? i am a co on this world atm, il answer pm's of anyone interested.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I do >.>
Bogelund is my account.
And I say again, no one will be interested unless you provide us with some links showing "how good" you are.

DeletedUser

Yeah I do >.>
Bogelund is my account.
And I say again, no one will be interested unless you provide us with some links showing "how good" you are.

Like i said, i will answer to pm's only, i dont like to spew garbage on forums unlike Mr.Blue Inc :icon_rolleyes: I know who you are though, you left sciros to take on VVV ?

If you have nothing usefull to say, please refrain from posting stuff on the externals.

+1

DeletedUser

=/
The most villages I've managed is 300 or so I believe... But I miss this world (played through 2007 and early 2008). I'd like an opportunity to get back in, preferably on an account under a million points lol. But, judging by this thread, you need to be really experienced to get an account. I just want back in for old time's sake, and only if I could be somewhere around TSE (the tribe I was in when I left, now lead by an old PA of mine - Jezuz). If someone from the Southwestish area is quitting, I'd be happy to take the account... =]