Activeness

darkaniken2

Wait a few days and keep an eye on IDS. Until then, center map on 461|260 for some lols.

DeletedUser

Lmao but once they are built (if he makes them into Def) that will just make it even harder area to take for you guys.

DeletedUser

Not at all. Was merely saying that its still going to take you a ages to attempt to take all of the villages.

darkaniken2

Not at all. Was merely saying that its still going to take you a ages to attempt to take all of the villages.
You do know of the recent discovery, right? There are these things call catapults. Amazing things, really.

DeletedUser

Are you seriously trying to justify nobling 10+ 2k pt barbs...?
You underestimate the power of barbs... If you've got enough time to grow them, a little cluster like that is a pain in the ass to try to take from.

darkaniken2

You underestimate the power of barbs... If you've got enough time to grow them, a little cluster like that is a pain in the ass to try to take from.
You underestimate the pointlessness of wasting nobles on barbs while at war. Especially on a frontline.

Guess Who??

I disagree for the most part, if your a player trying to move closer to war and want a "launch pad" nobling a couple barbs NEAR each other on the front lines would be a good idea.... i would noble 3-5 in a cluster and make then mostly Defense and one nuke with nobles and send nukes and fakes from farther away villages.

So nobling barbs while your in war can help but only for launch pads... if your on the front lines nobling them just so no one else does then chances are your ether.

1. A noob

2. scared to fight

DeletedUser

I disagree for the most part, if your a player trying to move closer to war and want a "launch pad" nobling a couple barbs NEAR each other on the front lines would be a good idea.... i would noble 3-5 in a cluster and make then mostly Defense and one nuke with nobles and send nukes and fakes from farther away villages.

So nobling barbs while your in war can help but only for launch pads... if your on the front lines nobling them just so no one else does then chances are your ether.

1. A noob

2. scared to fight
Bingo, my thoughts exactly.

DeletedUser

1. A noob

2. scared to fight

Okay first of all, if you are going to take barbs on the border, stack them with other villages defensive troops and use them to make nukes and nobles, at least this places your nobles and offense nearby. But as a general matter I still completely disagree with taking 2k's. 8-10k's are acceptable because someone else will take them, but anything less would be uncivilized. (Sorry couldn't resist the rightguard reference mixed with a barbarian joke). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71925

Why cat them? Let whoever it is grow and we'll see what they do. Very nubish though. At least eat players up.

DeletedUser

@ darkaniken2 if i may ask. Whats your ign?
And yes before you ask i dont post here cause of all the arguing. lol i read it all the time though.

darkaniken2

@ darkaniken2 if i may ask. Whats your ign?
And yes before you ask i dont post here cause of all the arguing. lol i read it all the time though.
If you read it all the time, you'd figure it out. It's posted in several topics.. :|

DeletedUser

If you read it all the time, you'd figure it out. It's posted in several topics.. :|

Ahhhh ive only started reading a few weeks ago! At first i thought you were darkerence but then i saw him post here so i truly have no idea!:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71925

Ahhhh ive only started reading a few weeks ago! At first i thought you were darkerence but then i saw him post here so i truly have no idea!:icon_neutral:

His in-game name has numbers in it.

Haha. Good luck figuring it out. :)