Addicted???

DeletedUser

In time you will still leave when RL strikes badly.

I believe my peak would be 96 hours on TW in w20 when i was sitting 2 tribe accounts and fighting a K dominance. Ended up in bed for 28 hours after that. Well a good experience nonetheless.

DeletedUser

I don't know if you've seen that world of warcraft southpark, but thats what I do. Sit around playing TW with like 4 monitors, I have a gravy IV setup so I can feed intravaneously without having to move.

Great episode :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i alt-tabbed during an elite dungeon quest to check tw. somehow i didnt hear their "heal heal ! wtfs" through ventrilo. luckly same thing happens when there is a lag. and ofc mine was a lag. :icon_wink:

-i tried to teach my cat how to sit for me in TW which didnt work.

cats cant do it man. they keep insisting on using ie. ie? come on now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Think the worst i have done is over-cook my pasta because i forgot about it playing TW and it went all soggy.

DeletedUser

Think the worst i have done is over-cook my pasta because i forgot about it playing TW and it went all soggy.

oh dear, looks like GOK got banned again lolz :lol:
TW is a drug, it should be made illegal :icon_neutral: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

im sure he isnt banned for along time he usualy gets of topic no more than that the forums are a bit more interesting with him:icon_rolleyes:

Kuenchinu

hmm i think the worse is stay up for 48 hours coz or a war and also call in sick at work so i could send my nobles :lol:

DeletedUser

my alarm wakes me up at 350 AM so i can be on by four and then i play till like 7AM

DeletedUser

I guess mine are no different than most around here:

Many a time I have set the alarm clock, work nights included, at 3:00 a.m or something so my attacks hit at just the right time.

Went and bought a 22 dollar 1.5 inch thick T-Bone steak threw it on the grill when I remembered it It was burnt beyond recognition.

Constant negotiations with my pregnant wife and when I can play and when we I have to read baby books and buy baby furniture, first is on the way you see.

I have turned down sex with my wife to send attacks in massive waves and wound up celibate for three weeks because of that little decision.

Massive increase in alcohol consumption.

DeletedUser

Constant negotiations with my pregnant wife and when I can play and when we I have to read baby books and buy baby furniture, first is on the way you see.
congratz man.

I should probably add mass procrastination of homework and assignments to my list. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54677

I agree. I spend anywhere from 12-14 hours on TW. The other 10-12 hours on TW external forums. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.