Adios

Jobetopia

Lo world 29,

Just a post to say goodbye and thanks for all the good times, I have not really been playing recently, difficult to sum up the enthusiasm anymore, so have decided to head for the greener pastures of real life (Yes, it is winter, but greener pastures sounds so much nicer than snowy, icey cold wasteland).

I will still be around on the forums every so often, and if anyone wants to mail me just send it to the forum mail :)

GRIND! - I wish you the best of luck as you move ever forward on this world, your a great bunch of guys and a great Tribe - And thank you all once again for making the ex fusion so welcome when KGR and DINO won the War. Docke and Mr JR Token - you guys are great leaders and im sure you will lead this Tribe to great things (I havent always agreed on the direction but have always respected you guys leadership) - Frog, Cubs - Enjoy your personal civil war! - It gave me many hours of amusement on the forums! Tarendal keep leading the good fight, was a pleasure to work with you - to everyone else at Grind - Good luck in the future, I will be rooting for you!

NSA - Good luck also guys (Probablly seems strange to wish you guys good luck as you are at war with GRIND! - But I have always had a huge amount of respect for NSA [SPANK/TDP], both for there ingame and forum conduct) - Proud to be able to call alot of you friends right back to the Fusion Days. SPANK, you guys were the best allies a Tribe could have, TDP you were an honourable foe - and at the end, a good friend. Hope it all goes well and you guys continue to uphold your honour on the server.

TLA - What can I say, I have always been a cheerleader! - Good luck to you guys as well. I respect your leadership and your achievements during your various wars and I hope you continue to prod buttock on world 29 (you has Lobsters afterall).

DSL - Well cant say we have ever seen eye to eye. I respect what you have achieved so far, and your very good at what you do.

Yoni, Scorpion King, SoberKnight, Leimar, Milles, Damage, Whall, Admael (whoever you are/were lol) Nacon, HOG - Thanks for all the good times, laughs - was a priveledge. There are too many people to list here really, so anyone I have missed - Sorry, and goodluck!

Will still be on the forums from time to time but my account is now in new hands, so So long Tribal Wars and World 29 - And thanks for all the fish.

Jobe.

PS. Final apology to AI for all the work I probablly put you too! Being modded by you was always a happy experience (apart from the bribery attempts and veiled threats of course!) - Will probablly still keep some work coming your way :)

goodbye.jpg

bugcommander

Jobe ill be sorry to see you go hope you have a great time in real life. You truely were a worthy opponent and i wish the best to you

DeletedUser

Good bye Job.. pnp battle was always fun..

But before you go!!!

DSL - Well cant say we have ever seen eye to eye.

Sir... that would be SCENE. HAHA eat that yoni.. I just corrected your english lit god!!!!

Good luck in real life...

DeletedUser79621

never really spoke to you much but sad to see you go. the way people spoke about you i can see you were a very talented player, i've seen that you are a very talented PnPer, can't say i'll be sad to see the anti DSL things you've said stop though.

but all in all sorry to see you go, come back again to visit this wonderful world?

also nice reference to hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy with the fish comment:icon_wink:

edit: graylin, sorry to disappoint you but jobe got it right. seen is the Eye version of the word... scene is part of a play or movie.

DeletedUser

But before you go!!!

Sir... that would be SCENE. HAHA eat that yoni.. I just corrected your english lit god!!!!

Sorry Graylin, but seen is the correct word.

Scenes are in movies... a "Movie Scene".

I have seen 3 birds.

DeletedUser

But before you go!!!

That is OK graylin you can correct me all you like. I dont mind someone who is developing English as a second language to use me to improve their skills. Keep practising Graylin you need a lot more.

I also would reccomend you look up and read upon a title call Dyslexia. It might help further with your development

And I would like to say a special goodbye to Jobe. Not many people leaving now will bring a tear to my eye but he is sure one of them. Good luck mate and dont be a stranger :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dammit... lol.. ok.. I thought i had him... None the less... Good luck

DeletedUser

Dammit... lol.. ok.. I thought i had him... None the less... Good luck

Feel good that you have put the biggest smile on my face and the rest of the world (that you like to call your haters).

We call that unconciously incompetent, a true shame that other members have pointed this out to you

I wonder if you have considered that the use of the word scene might mirror your understanding of the use of the words "tribe dying"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78118

Cya Jobe - was fun talking to ya IG and what not - K85 front was a bit more fun when I served my time =p (get my reference now Panther =p)

Thanks for the mention, will truly miss you - sucks that you're leaving but have hopeful endeavors with your adventure called "real life"

DeletedUser

Later Jobe... knew this was coming but am sad once again.

Best of luck in RL. Although I don't believe in luck, only coincidences and probability...

So I hope the odds tilt in your favor.

Later.

DeletedUser

Sorry Graylin, but seen is the correct word.

Scenes are in movies... a "Movie Scene".

I have seen 3 birds.
Againts the rules to correct ones spelling/grammar.

Seeya Later Jobe, live for us who are still addicted to this game :) Good luck.

DeletedUser

arrggghh jobe...

One of the very limited number of reasons to read these otherwise tiresome forums has vanished?

You were the only one left who could make me read lengthy posts, always sensible and never lost your calm.
I only wish others would have learned from you.

All the best in RL

DeletedUser

Againts the rules to correct ones spelling/grammar.

Seeya Later Jobe, live for us who are still addicted to this game :) Good luck.

Read the post I corrected. Graylin trying to correct Jobe, I was merely sticking up for Jobetopia.

But Jobe, you will be deeply missed both IG and here on the externals.

DeletedUser

-squints eye-

This seems curiously timed with my 'outta here' post. Jobe! I'm back! You don't have to leave!

Heh. GL irl man.

DeletedUser

Read the post I corrected. Graylin trying to correct Jobe, I was merely sticking up for Jobetopia.

But Jobe, you will be deeply missed both IG and here on the externals.

Go back to your civil war already! goosh

:lol: