AF running to JG

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh! How can it not be the "same -JG-.... it's got the same players.

Anyhow, now that I'm charge of AF I've decided to get rid of all the crap players, and send them somewhere even more septic than AF.
So off to the sewers of -JG-they went.

Those players were no good.
They aren't loyal.
They want to play tribal hugs.
They won't stand together as a tribe.
They run at any sign of war.
They were born to be huggers.

Well now they can be motionless turd huggers.

I've been silent long enough on this topic let me set the story straight as for myself leaving AF

I left AF due to leadership changes that i felt personally weren't right for where AF is headed and also for the lack of activity.

My friends that were in AF were either chased away or dismissed some due to their questioning of AF leadership.

I didn't run from any war as a matter of fact i was active in the war before i had to take time away due to RL issues and upon coming back i found out that the Leadership structure of AF was changed.

I could have joined a couple of different tribes but seeing as i have a lot of friends in JG my choice was easy.

I mean no disrespect to anyone as i still have a couple of friends in AF.

Truth be told i was even considering quitting w4 altogether.

So say what you want about me i don't really care i know what i did while in AF and i have nothing to be ashamed of for leaving a tribe i considered to be dying.

AF was/is a great tribe and with the proper leadership will continue to be great and i wish them all the best of luck.

BumBa95

DeletedUser19547

It certainly seems AF is going down the same path as JG did. And if it's like that, you can try to keep it running. But a collapse will come eventually. I just wish RCK would be here to see what's happening to AF. After all he wanted to war TBP instead of accepting a new friendship.

DeletedUser

I left AF due to leadership changes that i felt personally weren't right for where AF is headed and also for the lack of activity.

I could have joined a couple of different tribes but seeing as i have a lot of friends in JG my choice was easy.

i have nothing to be ashamed of for leaving a tribe i considered to be dying.

So you left a dying tribe for a dead one?

greenmonsta

It certainly seems AF is going down the same path as JG did. And if it's like that, you can try to keep it running. But a collapse will come eventually. I just wish RCK would be here to see what's happening to AF. After all he wanted to war TBP instead of accepting a new friendship.

Actually the truth is that it was me pushing for the TBP war.

greenmonsta

And then you leave the world..?

I pushed for the TBP war, I took out a 10mil player and did some damage but the rest of the tribe were unwilling to fight, RCK quit and I just lost any will I had to play this world.

waterdrinker

I pushed for the TBP war, I took out a 10mil player and did some damage but the rest of the tribe were unwilling to fight, RCK quit and I just lost any will I had to play this world.

So RCK was willing to destroy his tribe to please you and then you quit when he did. Do I sense the two of you were more than just "friends"? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser19547

Well I kinda knew it was you pushing for the war, as you pushed for a war with JG for quite a while as well. But in the end it was up to RCK to decide if there would or wouldn't be war. Guess AF made the same mistake as JG, declaring on a tribe from which you can't win.