but
Evando>soft
and
soft=Agullabell
so
Evando>Agullabell o_O

wait i just confused myself :S

DeletedUser

lol this is kinda funny i launched nukes and if the village had a noble at violet and art as a hoilday gift before i left for my flight rather then leave them at home doing nothing while a sitter couldnt send them and you guys think its a real noble attack from me (ask you will find i have been on hoilday ) enjoyed the gift did you at least i didnt leave them sitting alone and doing nothing

ummmmm.... Art i sent you one noble? and i sent you nukes from villages that were defensive and turning to offensive .. ummmm violet i sent you nukes and three nobles .. which i might add you did get someone to check because of the the forum posts from your self and then a sitter then your self again ..\

as for this skill of players .. violet sure you are better then me no problems there your skill level of the game is high and mighty and for all the players thinking that skill is actually something you find in your arse then yup vote for voilet because .. take away the v and add the T ... gives you something to put that crap in for those that cant spell (t-oilet )

hows that for flaming the world fourms.... as much as this stupid poll is

however scarasm you are right in your comments skill isnt about being popular its about getting the job done and i have as much respect for your comments about how we battled and how we surived the fight you and i had before i listen to some weak person on how many sigs violet can make because unlike some im not buying my respect im fighting my troops off for it ;;

ps.... infaction coming i hope engough to ban me from the fourm for a while

im pleased you dont like me .. means i dont have to suck up to you just to make you feel like a better person ..or worse watch you suck up to someone that doesnt give a shit about who you are as a person .. actually i would rather have your dislike it means that with that comes the right for me not to feel bad about the type of human beings you are ..no wonder the world is in trouble with far to many people judging others on the word of a few ... funny how in real life you wouldnt treat people like this in public yet give you a blank piece of paper and all you do is show that to be bigger people you have to put others down .. congrats on that ... winners .. skill vs popular thats kinda a joke right.... why is it that the minute i launch attacks on two players the world erupts with a omg bell is stacked and bell cant play well look at her attacks ...i think the two players that make a arse of them selves over 15 or so attacks to two villages ... wow ... i have thousands most days yet noone knows ... but come on you two .... your crying over that many? ... right skill it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this was about skill i would have written "who is more skilled?"

:|

DeletedUser

yeah well guess what petert once more it prooves one more thing to myself

if this was anyone but a raw leader the poll would not be allowed or it would have been deleted .. or if it was anyone but a senior ingame mod putting it up

go figure for me .... its more about different things then betraying a tribe and buying affection maybe just maybe its more about how you play the game

but then what would i know when someone sends 15 or so attacks on me i dont come to the fourm to cry about being attacked ... nor do i post up reports of stacked villages ..nor do i attack someone when there real life is more important ..

go figure i dont spend all day on the fourm making my self look so great to others

tell you what .. since the vote went so big in favour of t-oilet why do i actually play this game at all .. you guys win .... i quit... i dont need to see this type of bullshit in my life ...

even better ......................................
you guess what im going to do since everyone here doesnt give a shit about anything it wont matter right.........

DeletedUser

its an offtopic poll, in an offtopic section. it isnt about anyones skill so the only thing it actually has to do with w9 is that the players come from there.

Did i just make Agullabell quit TW with a poll?? :s

EDIT: hey, i told them to cut the flaming on you out. :|

.dan.101

Can we close it. It's turned tits up and I think we have our poll winner :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This is getting out of hand. Since Ddog isn't around, Imma lock it.

Vio is the winner...

Status
Not open for further replies.